Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
It's a cool concept but waaaaaay too buggy. I got stuck at the part where Henry Cohen goes off work.

The game gets points though for giving me actual work related PTSD with dealing with some of the incompetent IT people who keep loving up applying the patch to the datacenter .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sio
Jan 20, 2007

better red than dead
I thought the game was pretty cool but I'm one of the lucky few who played through it without encountering any game-breaking bugs.

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

I hope Elliot keeps bidding "us" to scrutinize the screen for cleverly hidden objects and manipulate reels upon reels of strange audio throughout the finale and than, after a year of reddit threads and painstakingly crafted theories, begin season 3 with a monologue admitting there was nothing hidden at all and inform us that if we are going to waste his time by not telling him the twists he's going to waste our time. I want Elliot to become progressively disgusted at us.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It'd be interesting if we were supposed to figure out some way of actually communicating with Elliot to tell him what we found, and they integrated that into the series somehow.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Talorat posted:

It's a cool concept but waaaaaay too buggy. I got stuck at the part where Henry Cohen goes off work.

The game gets points though for giving me actual work related PTSD with dealing with some of the incompetent IT people who keep loving up applying the patch to the datacenter .
Mr Robot: It's a cool concept but waaaaaay too buggy.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Re: exfiltration: will Daniel ever write me back about upgraging Lois' credentials or do I need to tell his kid about prostitutes to advance the plot?

Problematic Pigeon
Feb 28, 2011

Sekenr posted:

Re: exfiltration: will Daniel ever write me back about upgraging Lois' credentials or do I need to tell his kid about prostitutes to advance the plot?

He'll get back to you eventually. The best part is even after he's given you everything you need, you can still bust him if you want.

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001

Sekenr posted:

He should get back to you. Don't spill the beans to his kid. It wont help.

DopeGhoti
May 24, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Exfiltration:

"E", who always types in lower case, is clearly Elliot. Am I to understand that That Guy Who Texts From Different Unknown Nunbers And Always Capitalizes Every Word is supposed to be Mr. Robot?

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

DopeGhoti posted:

Exfiltration:

"E", who always types in lower case, is clearly Elliot. Am I to understand that That Guy Who Texts From Different Unknown Nunbers And Always Capitalizes Every Word is supposed to be Mr. Robot?

When I played through I assumed it was Cisco, but yours makes way more sense.

Also to the person who asked about Daniel:
I got bored waiting and spilled the beans. You can wait though - there's multiple branches so do whatever you feel like. I don't think it's actually possible to lose the game

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

Are they technically airing one two hour episode or two back to back one hour episodes?

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Mr. Powers posted:

Are they technically airing one two hour episode or two back to back one hour episodes?

I checked USA's schedule and it looks like they're only airing part 1 of the final episode tonight - http://www.usanetwork.com/schedule

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Between the season premiere of both South Park and American Horror Story tonight as well, I'm actually okay with that. Let's spread out this goodness just a bit longer.

Lord knows I'll be clamoring for good TV again after a week of AHS :suicide:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

timp posted:

Between the season premiere of both South Park and American Horror Story tonight as well, I'm actually okay with that. Let's spread out this goodness just a bit longer.

Lord knows I'll be clamoring for good TV again after a week of AHS :suicide:

C'mon, they could beat this downward spiral of quality and actually air a good season this time... is what everyone in TVIV watching AHS will be thinking. Personally I haven't watched any of it.

I'm kind of disappointed they're not airing the entire season finale tonight for this show, but I'm sure it makes sense, ratings wise.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Paperhouse posted:

I checked USA's schedule and it looks like they're only airing part 1 of the final episode tonight - http://www.usanetwork.com/schedule

Yeah they tweeted that as well. Who the hell started the two hour finale nonsense. I'm mad and sad it's over two weeks

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

I was under the now incorrect impression that this week's episode was 2nd to last and next week's episode was last and 2 hours long. Oh well!

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I was under the impression since mid-way through the season that the finale was two parts (two hour long episodes) and over the course of two weeks.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

DopeGhoti posted:

Exfiltration:

At one point, "E" gets mad at you and slowly starts typing as Mr. Robot with every letter capitalized.

DopeGhoti
May 24, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Max posted:

At one point, "E" gets mad at you and slowly starts typing as Mr. Robot with every letter capitalized.

Interesting. I didn't get that (or, if I did, it was so subtle that I did not notice). Thanks for confirming my interpretation though!

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

Doctor Butts posted:

I was under the impression since mid-way through the season that the finale was two parts (two hour long episodes) and over the course of two weeks.

So..kinda like the second to last episode, and then a normal length finale?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Will you suits marry me? What the gently caress is this show even about?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Was that the song from BttF in the gym?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

LmaoTheKid posted:

Indeed it was.

Also Jesus Christ, Dom, can you take at least one day off/be wrong for once?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

LmaoTheKid posted:

Yep!

Edit: and more music that was in BttF!

geeves fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Sep 15, 2016

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Davy Crocket!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I'm a fan of the "HANG IN THERE" poster.

e: mini-Angela on the Commodore 64!

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
What the gently caress is going on indeed

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
This sure did get Lynchian super fast.

siggy2021
Mar 8, 2010
Was there anything super important between Dom and FBI guy talking about the 2 trillion dollars and the first commercial break? I had to stop for a moment to gently caress around with my cable box because I had no sound and I think I missed at most a minute or two in my recording.

Probably going to re-watch tomorrow anyway but just wondered.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Cant you take bitcoin loans?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Omg bitcoin said so many times.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Wait so is Ecorps end game to become a government level mega corp?!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
uh what the gently caress is going on did I turn on a David Lynch film?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Hollismason posted:

uh what the gently caress is going on did I turn on a David Lynch film?

Depends: have you ever cried during sex?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Bitcoin is the solution to the banking problem!

Problematic Pigeon
Feb 28, 2011
But is Angela a giraffe or a seagull?

Jeep
Feb 20, 2013
This Lynchian horror is blowing my mind

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Troy Queef posted:

Depends: have you ever cried during sex?

No.

Also, Giraffe.

Seriously I got in late to the show so I have no idea what the hell is going on.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Angela definitely has more in common with a giraffe than a seagull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I do not even have a loving guess as to what kind of poo poo Angela has gotten herself into

e: she said "What the gently caress is going on" about 5 seconds after I did

• Locked thread