Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i heard the game isnt even that good,, so whatever. i dont care.... im cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Calibri 11pt? LMFAO... Holy loving poo poo. You utter failute.

lol

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ArfJason posted:

whoever said that is wrong, it's fantastic

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Keep telling yourself this.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This game is amazing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got my first Expert S Rank today. Video incoming.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Got my first Expert S Rank today. Video incoming.

This game has a replay feature fyi, so you don't have to be streaming if that's what you're doing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFQwZoC2mJ8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

This game has a replay feature fyi, so you don't have to be streaming if that's what you're doing.

i usually just hit the share button. If im streaming to twitch though the video looks nicer because it captures at 60fps.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

What the gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I almost yelled when I got that last second ghost

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

how come you dont' die when u touch a ghost

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

It's 2016.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Jesus

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Touch them once and they get angry and then if they catch you while there angry you die

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

tfw 7th in the world and still no S-Rank. and somehow I tied with someone lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bruno Mars Matrix just made me remember Mars Matrix

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

oh I see...96 peak players on steam wtf

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't think anybody bought CE2 for some reason

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Well I only know about it because of the P'Zone, and I got one friend into it but that's it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I don't think anybody bought CE2 for some reason

I did.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I'm waiting for the bundle

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I bought it on PS4 but I'm terrible at it lol.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I hope more people buy this instant classic. But hey, if they don't maybe the leaderboards won't get hacked to pieces.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Omgggg this game fuckin OWNS...

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Only at 2.7 mil for the first course but I've only played it twice so far... Look out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My scores have undoubtedly slipped immensely since all I did last night was play DQ7. But every day I still do one or two runs when I get home to relax

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Calibri 11pt? LMFAO... Holy loving poo poo. You utter failute.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

tojcater to millenials who were given participation trophies their whole loves who cant play pac man without getting buttflustered and triggered. You can touch the ghost 3 times without dying. There's also literally a safe space you can hide pac man in where the ghosts cant get you. Thankfully im redpilled as gently caress as opposed to these cucks and have an original 191 pac man machine in my garage where i play and smoke cigarettes while upping my strats. all and all a good time and feels good knowing im beating these millenial cuck at their own game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

tojcater to millenials who were given participation trophies their whole loves who cant play pac man without getting buttflustered and triggered. You can touch the ghost 3 times without dying. There's also literally a safe space you can hide pac man in where the ghosts cant get you. Thankfully im redpilled as gently caress as opposed to these cucks and have an original 191 pac man machine in my garage where i play and smoke cigarettes while upping my strats. all and all a good time and feels good knowing im beating these millenial cuck at their own game.

lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I was looking at the PS4 leaderboards and it looks like literally 1 person has the "S Rank on Single Train" trophy and it's only been done on the Spiral board. I watched his replay and still don't know how he pulls it off lol, sometimes he skips pellets and sometimes he doesn't and I don't understand what the logic is

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got a single train S rank on Mountain. It's way harder than regular or expert I think since there's one optimal path and the S point value is set at 0 mistakes

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I'm not a big fan of the multi kill now being a weird cutscene thing. I prefer the way the first game did it. Games fine though otherwise.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Skeezy posted:

I'm not a big fan of the multi kill now being a weird cutscene thing. I prefer the way the first game did it. Games fine though otherwise.

it's epic doe.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Skeezy posted:

this game has less style than the other 2 for sure

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

now this is my kind of gaming

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want to play the original pacman ce but i guess u have to buy some weird namco pack on steam and idk which one it is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think you can get PacMan Tournament Edition CE Edition DX or something standalone... I know I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236450/

• Locked thread