Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

donkey salami posted:

Now if they'd eat babies with consistency we'd be getting somewhere

Planned parentwoof

Planned Parenthound is a way better name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

A Stupid Baby posted:

I'm not aware of a dog that is bred for weak bite force. If you are conditioning dogs to fight they can and will gently caress you up pretty badly regardless of whether it's a "harmless" breed. One bred to be a fighter is obviously going to be worse and more likely to bite and keep biting rather than bite and retreat, but you interrupt a dogfight at your own peril regardless of breed. A freakin' whippet has enough biteforce to tear up your hand at the very least.

And yes, there are problem whippets/greyhounds. They're probably the most abused breeds in this area after Pits. Rotts and Dobies just aren't as popular among sleazebags and racing wasn't illegalized that long ago.

you don't physically "break up" a dog fight regardless of breed unless you have the proper tools or some kind of leverage that lets you do it without exposing yourself to harm.

my lovely dead aunt used to breed yorkies, the worst dogs on the planet. There'd be like 15 in her house at a time and they'd constantly get in these giant furry hate balls of rage and violence in the middle of her living room. over the years she earned arms that were more scar tissue than living flesh because she'd constantly reach into the equivalent of the murdersphere from Critters and get hosed up over and over again.

don't get big dogs, pits or otherwise, unless you can handle that kind of body mass and are always looking for signs of aggression regardless of history. the worst instance of this was when I took the dogs to the vet and there was some 90 year old woman who couldn't be more than 80 pounds there with an irish wolfhound. I couldn't help but wonder what the hell that woman was going to do if that horse decided to attack someone in the waiting room.

Wrath of the Bitch King fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Sep 19, 2016

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
I knew a guy whose life was ruined by a pit bul

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

This dudes got some serious gently caress me eyes.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Pit bulls, pugs, bulldogs and literally any breed that cant reproduce reliably on its own should be slain on site.

So sayeth Jastiger, and thus its so.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

gently caress yesssssss beautiful girl eating healthy food

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

This Pitbull fellow sounds like a brute, I hope the constable apprehends this brigand at once!

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Asian man eating salad , !

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
Some poster-children for privileged millennials lived right across the way from my pal in an apartment building. Their adorable pit bull bit a little girl in the face unprovoked. Due to the "two strikes" rule in the great state of Texas their dog lives and their daddy's involved in the inevitable lawsuit. A little girl is permanently disfigured thanks to their won't-hurt-a-fly murderdog. Welp, that's my pit bull story peace out

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
EXPOSED: Mom Makes Extra $8000/Month
in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling Anything

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Speaking of my pit bull's murderdog's farts, he recently farted on my cat. I'm not sure if my cat will ever be the same. It's quite tragic.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Mushika posted:

Speaking of my pit bull's murderdog's farts, he recently farted on my cat. I'm not sure if my cat will ever be the same. It's quite tragic.

Cute did u not read the post like two above u lol

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont think my dogs fart that much and I have never smelled any. Maybe you should stop feeding them such lovely foods

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Bad Titty Puker posted:

Some poster-children for privileged millennials lived right across the way from my pal in an apartment building. Their adorable pit bull bit a little girl in the face unprovoked. Due to the "two strikes" rule in the great state of Texas their dog lives and their daddy's involved in the inevitable lawsuit. A little girl is permanently disfigured thanks to their won't-hurt-a-fly murderdog. Welp, that's my pit bull story peace out

Its never unprovoked.. wonder what the little idiot did to piss off the dog.

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat

Carmant posted:

There was a little alley in the back of a house I once lived in where the big plastic trash cans were. Once I walked back there to throw something in the trash and a pit bull in the yard of the house across the alley started methodically running up to the adjoining chain link fence and throwing his entire body at the fence. He didn't bark; he didn't growl; his ears weren't flat against his head. He kept doing that, trying to knock down the fence so he could kill me. Aren't they cute? Just trying to defend the territory, I'm sure.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Carmant posted:

Edgy and cool position

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Carmant posted:

she had the audacity to walk up to a pitbull that was surely properly under the control of its responsible owners who are in no way responsible for what their precious murder dog is predisposed to do.

I only keep dogs that are huge pussies and piss themselves in reaction to loud noises

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Fauxtool posted:

she had the audacity to walk up to a pitbull that was surely properly under the control of its responsible owners who are in no way responsible for what their precious murder dog is predisposed to do.

I only keep dogs that are huge pussies and piss themselves in reaction to loud noises
animals cant really be predisposed toward behavior its the owners
its not like there are hundreds of genes invisibly affecting behavior that can unpredictably compel a dog toward a violent action and pit bull breeding accumulated a number of the genes that tend toward violent behavior
this type of conclusion was not proven by the siberian silver tail fox experiment half a century ago and people who dont know this dont have the outdated folksy "scientific" understanding of backwoods hicks

im telling you its all about the owners

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so the owners were thinking about biting the kids face off, makes sense
Millennials are the WORST

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Bad Titty Puker posted:

There was a little alley in the back of a house I once lived in where the big plastic trash cans were. Once I walked back there to throw something in the trash and a pit bull in the yard of the house across the alley started methodically running up to the adjoining chain link fence and throwing his entire body at the fence. He didn't bark; he didn't growl; his ears weren't flat against his head. He kept doing that, trying to knock down the fence so he could kill me. Aren't they cute? Just trying to defend the territory, I'm sure.

Im sure that really happened

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat

Carmant posted:

Im sure that really happened

Yeah, it did happen.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Fauxtool posted:

I dont think my dogs fart that much and I have never smelled any. Maybe you should stop feeding them such lovely foods

I think you're missing out on some magical dog farts. Like high level magic missile level dog farts. Way better than a home security system.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

So how many faces does your pet need to eat before you recognize a problem?

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Why are Carmant threads so bad lately?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
pitbutts are dangerous creatures the end

*forums credits start rolling*

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The shaming must stop!

Alvie
May 22, 2008

Which is worse: the arguing about the murderous dogs OR the easy jokes about the rapping man named Pit Bull?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Update: GBS still really dumb about dogs

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Flesh Forge posted:

Update: GBS still really dumb about dogs

yeah why do so many idiots try to justify the murders and maimings of murderhounds with lazy dismissals based on objectively wrong information like learned behavior?!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

you got any more pics of this chick?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Why are Carmant threads so bad lately?

When where they good?

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Frankenstyle posted:

Just convinced my HOA to ban pit bulls. Now if I can just convince them to have a block party dog burning bonfire.

I don't know if you live where they are present, but to be safe urge a ban on Raider fans next.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

gary oldmans diary posted:

animals cant really be predisposed toward behavior its the owners
its not like there are hundreds of genes invisibly affecting behavior that can unpredictably compel a dog toward a violent action and pit bull breeding accumulated a number of the genes that tend toward violent behavior
this type of conclusion was not proven by the siberian silver tail fox experiment half a century ago and people who dont know this dont have the outdated folksy "scientific" understanding of backwoods hicks

im telling you its all about the owners
theyll happily talk about how labradors are good with children and you should give your working dog a job or whatever bu t the moment you suggest the ones bred to attack things may be genetically predisposed towards violence ...

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Staffordshire Bull Terriers have the same reputation and it's annoying as balls tbh

Euthanize the lovely owners imo

brotato
May 14, 2013
Pit bulls are ugly and their hair feels like eyelashes. Just a whole fuckin dog made out of eyelashes. Who would even want that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Pit bull threads are the new cop threads, except they're old and overdone as well. Ban op gas the pitties.

• Locked thread