Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

he's a good boy with a strong heart who always does what's right, even if he's very tsundere on the outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Somber rn
https://twitter.com/TumblrTXT/status/777953042809389056

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
keane is the handsomest player and I derive joy from his presence if you vote him I will kill you

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
really though why is taste the vote leader?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
BottleKnight is replaced by kashuno

:d: deadline is in like 6 1/2 hours from this post! you all have been voting and unvoting well so I think votebot is currently accurate but maintain healthy skepticism!!

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Somberbrero posted:

really though why is taste the vote leader?

I think it's that of the triangle of suspicion we've got going right now, he's the only one that hasn't been speaking up. Pinterest got engaged and managed to slough off votes that way, and kord has been similarly active. But because Taste hasn't been around, any votes that wind up on him have stuck on him. He's an easy vote.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i think a taste lynch will just stick us with rehashing day one. i reread his post history and i see nothing worth calling out.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

taste isn't going to be around for the rest of day, either, he's in a ~foreign country~ rn and i think he's without cell signal

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

taste isn't going to be around for the rest of day, either, he's in a ~foreign country~ rn and i think he's without cell signal

if we needed another reason to pass on his lynch, i wouldn't want to vote someone out who couldn't claim.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Alright, with that in mind, of the two other people with significant vote numbers, I like ##vote Kord more than I like voting Pinterest at this point.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'm gonna ##vote kordansk

Beyond the good points by PMom and 100yrs (although he has since moved his vote, I agree with this post), this kord post absolutely was not true when it was made

kordansk posted:

you realize that I have been pushing for tremta all day - even though we have been talking to each other. you keep going on and on about me, and yet you are just basically ignoring the point that im trying to shift the vote off of you by pushing tremta. I don't even.... I only want to vote you at this point to either prevent a NL or just because you are being obtuse.

At this point they had spent most of their time arguing with PMom only to put together this read of Taste, which is just... a sampling of posts calling Pmom scum? and concludes "Yes, my read of Taste making a meta case means they are scum is correct because they are crap posting." I find that funny because they defend "Meta case on D1 = scum" from being lazy, but... this just seems like a lazy case. Theyve made a little more effort on the taste thing since then, but after having been called out on it their hand is kind of forced. Either they actually start to show some conviction in the Taste thing or they admit it was all faked. Scum are more likely to misrepresent their post history, and if you read everything leading up to this post by kord and agree with them that they were actively trying to shift the vote to Taste, then I don't know what to say.

Plus I just think this point is forced, seeing as I think it could probably apply to Keane or Birdstrike too if not a couple of others.

kordansk posted:

Max, you really should actually re-read tremtas posts, and ask yourself, is this a person that is actively attempting to find scum on D1, or is it a player just posting to get some interaction and demonstrate their presence in the thread without raising any flags?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
What is UP guys it's your boy Kashuno here comin into the thread asking some hard hitting questions like "who is town?" and "why do you folks need me to lead you to victory?"

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

chaoslord posted:

I'm gonna ##vote kordansk

Beyond the good points by PMom and 100yrs (although he has since moved his vote, I agree with this post), this kord post absolutely was not true when it was made

I've only moved since Kord's been more engaged than keane, but he hasn't redeemed himself necessarily in my eyes.

Kashuno posted:

What is UP guys it's your boy Kashuno here comin into the thread asking some hard hitting questions like "who is town?" and "why do you folks need me to lead you to victory?"

This roster is actually turning out to be pretty classic actually.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I haven't read yet but who let taste live this long

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kashuno posted:

read kord and pin I guess and pick one of those.

i'll reread kord but MAN I really really wanted pin to die and go to hell.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
pin's grave would read 'here lies a huge fucko, the biggest fucko actually lmao' there'd be a statuette of me smiling giving two thumbs way up on top

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

pin's grave would read 'here lies a huge fucko, the biggest fucko actually lmao' there'd be a statuette of me smiling giving two thumbs way up on top

Are you sure you don't mean taste

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I've only moved since Kord's been more engaged than keane, but he hasn't redeemed himself necessarily in my eyes.

This roster is actually turning out to be pretty classic actually.

Did I miss anything about Keane or is the case just the thought that town keane would have found time to be engaged, even allowing for him being sick for part of this gameday?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kashuno posted:

Are you sure you don't mean taste

taste would never die, he'd just fade away.

casual reread of kord makes me think he's awkward but not much else. there are like two red flags but eh.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Keane isn't scum imo.

Full disclosure; I am sick as gently caress and it has only gotten worse as the day goes on so I will probs fall asleep before deadline but I'll be around for now

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

chaoslord posted:

Did I miss anything about Keane or is the case just the thought that town keane would have found time to be engaged, even allowing for him being sick for part of this gameday?

no you missed nothing.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

chaoslord posted:

He's been coming in from time to time exactly long enough to say "pmom is scum" but not long enough to say anything else or offer any reasoning. It's trash.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

read kord and pin I guess and pick one of those.

i'll reread kord but MAN I really really wanted pin to die and go to hell.

By the by, somber slipped and ignored one of the vote leaders for someone else with less votes than the leaders. Taste and somber scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
Marco!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

That, he lays a very poor town read on Atomic Soda earlier on as detailed by Bottlekash, and was fairly unhelpful in regards to his opinions when asked by Pmom. And despite saying he'll vote Pmom fairly regularly now, he hasn't, even though it's not like that would've been -1 or hammer.

I can definitely move back to kordansk though, I have no issue with that vote at all.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

For some reason I didn't think the conversation would keep going. I'm referencing Keane if anyone's unsure.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kashuno posted:

By the by, somber slipped and ignored one of the vote leaders for someone else with less votes than the leaders. Taste and somber scum

taste is town as i've said several times in the past couple pages.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Why didn't you ignore him completely knowing I just joined, even if you think I'm town? You're trying to color my perception before I even read it

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

yeah but youre consistently wrong about everything SO

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

thats 4 sombrero-san

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kashuno posted:

Why didn't you ignore him completely knowing I just joined, even if you think I'm town? You're trying to color my perception before I even read it

yes ducktective you've really 'quacked' the case! i'm trying to get you not to vote the person i think is town, therefore instead getting you to maybe lynch scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

yes ducktective you've really 'quacked' the case! i'm trying to get you not to vote the person i think is town, therefore instead getting you to maybe lynch scum.

Really getting defensive about this position somber.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kashuno posted:

Really getting defensive about this position somber.

i'm sorry I have a terrible medical condition where i get mad at dipshits

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
the doctors say there's nothing for it, i just have to stay off the boards on the internet comedy website 'something awful.'

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

i'm sorry I have a terrible medical condition where i get mad at dipshits

Must be tough being constantly attached to one :sun:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I have an idea for a mafia game based around chapo trap house

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Kashuno posted:

The answers are "Most of us, probably" and "Because I am kind of dumb" respectively.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
lord of babies

who is your favourite chapo rawboy?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

lord of babies

who is your favourite chapo rawboy?

Excuse me but I am lord of Hats not Babies I am not going to claim another's territory as my own, but I do assume you are addressing me as the actual Lord of Babies is not present.

Being completely unfamiliar with them I am going to say Felix on account of his expression in the Wikipedia picture is interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Ugh don't make me actually do things I want to cook steak.

• Locked thread