Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
that is acceptable

also lol at the scums splitting the vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kashuno posted:

Must be tough being constantly attached to one :sun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aCzMjPgqxk

i was close

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

This is amazing

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Kord's casing of pmom is also suspect, I talk about how he twists some things on pmom -- spins some of pmom's vitriol as "lynch anyone but me," also "d1 meta cases are scummy" is a dumb policy stance.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Birdstrike posted:

that is acceptable

also lol at the scums splitting the vote

Yeah this is dumb.

##unvote

##vote kordansk

I'll be around for another 30 minutes. If you can prove to me that taste is truly the better vote, or that we're going to non-execution due to apathy or stubbornness, then I'll vote him, but at the moment I think Kordansk stands a better chance of flipping scum.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Yeah this is dumb.

##unvote

##vote kordansk

I'll be around for another 30 minutes. If you can prove to me that taste is truly the better vote, or that we're going to non-execution due to apathy or stubbornness, then I'll vote him, but at the moment I think Kordansk stands a better chance of flipping scum.

the real vote is taste way to keep splitting you dunce

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:c: Current Day 1 Votecount :c:
kordansk (5): PMom, -PMom, Max, -Max, Pmom, 100yrs, KFC, -100yrs, Hats, chaoslord100yrs

Tremendous Taste (4): dongsbot, -dongsbot, AS, -AS, kordansk, Birdstrike, dongsbot, Max

Pinterest Mom (3): dongsbot, Somber, TremTa, KFC, -Somber, Grandicap, Somber, -dongsbot, Hats, -Grandicap, Grandicap, AS, -Hats, -KFC, -Grandicap

CCKeane (1): Kashuno, 100yrs, -100yrs

dongsbot 9000 (0): KFC, Max, -Max, PMom, TremTa, -PMom, -TremTa, -KFC, chaoslord, Grandicap, -Grandicap, -chaoslord
Grandicap (0): Birdstrike, -Birdstrike
BottleKnight (0): chaoslord, -chaoslord
Somberbrero (0): PMom, AS, Birdstrike, dongsbot, -Birdstrike, BK, -BK, -dongsbot, -PMom, Max, -AS, -Max
Max (0): dongsbot, -dongsbot
KhyrosFinalCut (0): dongsbot, PMom, -dongsbot, -Pmom

:h: 15 alive / 8 to execute.

:d: Deadline Monday, September 19th, ~11PM EDT / ~8PM PDT / (Tuesday) ~1PM AEST.
That's in :siren: fewer than :420: hours from this post. :siren: If nobody has the required votes needed for execution by the deadline, the day will end with no hanging.

Pinterest Mom fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Sep 19, 2016

Max
Nov 30, 2002

4 hours 20 minutes from that post.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

(votefinder is not accurate, despite Ecco lying about it, because neither 100yrs or Kash are players)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Max posted:

4 hours 20 minutes from that post.

blaze it

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

:okpos:

If something big comes up I'll potentially switch my vote to Taste, but I have a hard time seeing 'not-Kord' as the lynch here. Also we've got two jerks who aren't voting right now.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Considering who is around to vote and who would actually move their vote it seems like Taste may be our only option. Something tells me that of those on Taste Birdstrike, Dongs, and kordansk himself obviously are going to be inflexible about changing their vote. The first two definitely seem to be of that sort. Taste will obviously not vote himself, but I don't see him moving off of pmom either. Somber has stated in enough ways that he doesn't believe in a taste execution, that he'd love to see Pmom fry, though I do wonder if he'd move off towards Kords. Kash would vote Taste but maybe not Kords?

I feel that for Kords we'd have to convince AS whereever she may be, Max, Kash and/or Somber to switch and two of those seem harder than not. Getting three could be tricky.

While for Taste Kash and Pmom seem to me like they'd easily vote that way and only 1 of Hats, KFC, Chaos, or AS, would have to be swayed.

I may've slipped up somewhere because I'm pretty darn tired, but Taste may be only really attainable execution tonight at this point.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

The Lord of Hats posted:

:okpos:

If something big comes up I'll potentially switch my vote to Taste, but I have a hard time seeing 'not-Kord' as the lynch here. Also we've got two jerks who aren't voting right now.

Please correct me because if you read my post I don't think Kords is as inevitable as it seems.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm here and am flexible between taste and kord.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Considering who is around to vote and who would actually move their vote it seems like Taste may be our only option. Something tells me that of those on Taste Birdstrike, Dongs, and kordansk himself obviously are going to be inflexible about changing their vote. The first two definitely seem to be of that sort. Taste will obviously not vote himself, but I don't see him moving off of pmom either. Somber has stated in enough ways that he doesn't believe in a taste execution, that he'd love to see Pmom fry, though I do wonder if he'd move off towards Kords. Kash would vote Taste but maybe not Kords?

I feel that for Kords we'd have to convince AS whereever she may be, Max, Kash and/or Somber to switch and two of those seem harder than not. Getting three could be tricky.

While for Taste Kash and Pmom seem to me like they'd easily vote that way and only 1 of Hats, KFC, Chaos, or AS, would have to be swayed.

I may've slipped up somewhere because I'm pretty darn tired, but Taste may be only really attainable execution tonight at this point.

Dongs and Max have both said they'll vote kord and one of the non-voters is Grandi, who would also vote kord. That's 8 even without Somber or Keane.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Oh, AS would probably vote Kord too, their vote on me is pretty weak, but idk if they're around

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

Dongs and Max have both said they'll vote kord and one of the non-voters is Grandi, who would also vote kord. That's 8 even without Somber or Keane.

K thanks. I can go to sleep easier then.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Max posted:

I'm here and am flexible between taste and kord.

Vote taste.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Please correct me because if you read my post I don't think Kords is as inevitable as it seems.

Mainly wishful thinking because lynching taste tells us so little for D2. But Pinterest put the logic to my gut feeling.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
Well I'm just gonna claim since I don't want to get lynched without first telling pmom they're dumb. You are gonna lynch the tracker. You should find someone else before the end of the day. I'm gonna be busy for the next few hours before deadline.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Pinterest Mom posted:

(votefinder is not accurate, despite Ecco lying about it, because neither 100yrs or Kash are players)

I never lied I choose my words carefully

I am home from work and have made the replacements in votebot so hooray.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
id rather vote tremta

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Why am I not on this list?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

kordansk posted:

Well I'm just gonna claim since I don't want to get lynched without first telling pmom they're dumb. You are gonna lynch the tracker. You should find someone else before the end of the day. I'm gonna be busy for the next few hours before deadline.

don't really care

EccoRaven posted:

I never lied I choose my words carefully

I am home from work and have made the replacements in votebot so hooray.
vf is still missing BK/Kash's vote on Keane :angel:

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

don't really care

vf is still missing BK/Kash's vote on Keane :angel:

Then you are terrible at this game.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

Why am I not on this list?

I think 100yrs might be tired,

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

kordansk posted:

Then you are terrible at this game.

Please refrain from personal insults, this is a friendly game of mafia.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

kordansk posted:

claim name and flavour too

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
hear me out

let's not lynch kord

that's all

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

hear me out

let's not lynch kord

that's all

gently caress you

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

I think 100yrs might be tired,

I think I addressed my question to 100.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

I think I addressed my question to 100.

While you're here and interacting, why do you think I'm scum?

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
Anyway if we are talking about controlling the narrative and trying to push a bad lynch pmom is literally doing that. I still think they're misguided town that is blinded by picking out the tiniest parts of posts instead of looking at the bigger picture. But now you have someone who just claimed and you still want to push the lynch.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

dongsbot 9000 posted:

gently caress you

sorry that was rude

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

dongsbot 9000 posted:

claim name and flavour too

Fish chairwoman Fabian sparvera.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
Me: Fabina. loving autocorrect.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

Please refrain from personal insults, this is a friendly game of mafia.

Not a personal insult. You not wanting to reexamine a vote following a claim and stating you don't care is terrible.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

kordansk posted:

Fish chairwoman Fabian sparvera.

ugh i hate to do this because it's probably a deadend and not a genuine slip but flavour i have indicates the fish are the bad guys

any other townie wanna claim a fish flavour?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

kordansk posted:

Anyway if we are talking about controlling the narrative and trying to push a bad lynch pmom is literally doing that. I still think they're misguided town that is blinded by picking out the tiniest parts of posts instead of looking at the bigger picture. But now you have someone who just claimed and you still want to push the lynch.

Pinterest Mom posted:

While you're here and interacting, why do you think I'm scum?

Yeah that's about right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

ugh i hate to do this because it's probably a deadend and not a genuine slip but flavour i have indicates the fish are the bad guys

any other townie wanna claim a fish flavour?

uh yeah i already claimed fishboy, we've been over this.

• Locked thread