Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
q: dongsbot 9000 why did you hammer a: y not LUL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

If somebody dies before dongs they should kill taste as he travels the underworld in order to spite dongs yet again.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:ghost: I'm going to come back to kill dongs, like spawn :ghost:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:ghost: my voice lives on in your head, with all the others :ghost:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

great, tremta gave me paranoid schizophrenia

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

is the scum GRANDICAP or is it KHYROSFINALCUT

dongsbot 9000, investigative journalist gives you the scoop

more at 9 (pm est)

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i took a pill in ibiza

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

to show avicii i was cool

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i bet its kashuno ##vote kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
New Marco who dis

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

in fact im SURE its kashuno

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

and when i got sober i felt ten years older

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

hjello I am BIG BOSS
as well as madtery of CQC my role as paety boss gave me insife info on ROLLS [and olso roles I guess]

anway: At least one of the followign playerd is SCUN:

• Kashuno
  • 100YrsofAttitude
  • Somberbrero

let us case and dunk accordignly

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

wot

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
hm two people saying they're sure I'm scum!!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Of the three I feel best about BottleKashuno, I will case ChicAttitude and Somber when I feel like sharting in my own mouth

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Kashuno posted:

hm two people saying they're sure I'm scum!!

lol its like youre scume

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i looked up the trends of some past game and i forgot that i hate max for owning me in ferngully

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

enemies of dongs: max, tremta

max must die (but not night 2)

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Chicattitude's a good name. I've been working and caring for a friend all day and I have to work all day tomorrow though. However! after 9 pm GMT +1 I can devote a good 5 hours to cracking this case wide open. I'm keeping up but I haven't got time to follow up on much of anything just yet. I think most of you know me well enough to know I'll be true to my word on this issue.

Just a few things from last night:

CCKeane posted:

Why am I not on this list?

I actually wasn't too tired to forget it. I just didn't include it since I felt you were a complete non-starter, I remembered getting maybe 3 other people to agree to you but no more. It'd of been very difficult to make that push, and it'd of split the vote up even more.

Atomic Soda posted:

also 100 years good to have you, did you by chance read my earlier long posts? i indicated then p heavily that i'd prefer to vote somber or taste today, and pointed out some of the dodgy interactions they'd had - they are jumping to each other's defense quite a lot.

not many people commented on this i think they were confused by the number of words.

I did read your long post. It was a a lot of stuff written about a pretty small matter and your conclusion wasn't all that grand. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I came out of the Somber v Pmom as a wholly town v town thing.

Having quickly scanned last night I want to look at Keane, KFC, and Grandicap. Keane's vote was gimmicky, but I've liked his D2 so far. The latter both made an argument based on kord's kill being an info dump, which while not a wrong point it's not the one to use to vote someone for execution. Still I'll look deeper into the whole issue tomorrow.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im glad we lynched a very valuable target like kord now all the people talking about all the info itll provide can make their big posts

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Long day at work but 'll get into this tonight and dive thru birdies list.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

Long day at work but 'll get into this tonight and dive thru birdies list.

This but tomorrow morning, it's almost my bed time

Max
Nov 30, 2002

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im glad we lynched a very valuable target like kord now all the people talking about all the info itll provide can make their big posts

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
so my highly technical analysis of my info is:

1) Chic100yrs - seems kinda more willing to make town reads than scumhunt yesterday, also voted kord

2) somber - i didn't feel like rereading somber

3) bkshuno - BK reads townie especially in light of Keane acting weird this morning like the FF game where he was weird non-town, BK was looking at Keane before he was replaced. Kash I will give the benefit of the doubt because of this

##vote 100Yrs

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i would give bk the benefit of the doubt but not kashuno

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I wouldn't give BK or Kash any benefits.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
also I'd really like to know what was up with grandi yesterday near lynch, I remember him disappearing for a while and that being weird. I guess I should reread.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

dongsbot 9000 posted:

What with taste flipping town it becomes a little bit less interesting to look for e.g. urgency/stretches later on around the Kord votes as scummy since the other leader at the time was also town and it was legit important for us to not no lynch. in some way this saves us from burning time on speculation that would've at least partially hinged on taste's flip. I'm going to look over the votes to see if anything stands out.

Not a lot to go on from taste's history -- though I am wondering -- Pmom, what are your current thoughts on Lord of Hats?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I am finally at a computer and in no condition to case Hats tonight, will do so tomorrow, please hold me accountable thread.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Birdstrike posted:

• Kashuno
  • 100YrsofAttitude
  • Somberbrero

An iso on 100 has me feeling overall pretty good about 100 and somber got sucked way into the slapfight with Pmom which is making that a harder read. Of these 3, I'm leaning Kashuno.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

What with taste flipping town it becomes a little bit less interesting to look for e.g. urgency/stretches later on around the Kord votes as scummy since the other leader at the time was also town and it was legit important for us to not no lynch. in some way this saves us from burning time on speculation that would've at least partially hinged on taste's flip. I'm going to look over the votes to see if anything stands out.

Not a lot to go on from taste's history -- though I am wondering -- Pmom, what are your current thoughts on Lord of Hats?

LOL

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
can you guys just do me a favor?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
just vote pin. like, come on.

can you just be cool for once?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

idk? i'm tired i'll look tomorrow

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Somberbrero posted:

just vote pin. like, come on.

can you just be cool for once?

not on my list

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
like if somber is town he sees a 1 in 2 chance of hitting scum in kash / 100yrs but goes nah let's vote pmom again

weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
good evening.

The Lord of Hats posted:

I really, really don't like the way he basically pinned his vote on me.

that wasn't exactly how it went down garage milk.

The Lord of Hats posted:

Hey Kashuno, what's your take on the Dongsbot vote that hammered kord?

i also agree with keane about this post ie. it suss.

Somberbrero posted:

you would 'have no complaints'? what that does that mean. is dongs scum or not?

some real weasel poo poo going on itt

agreeing with somber here about kash on dongs lol. kash that was p weak.

hmmmmm taste flipping town seems to vindicate somber a bit too nicely but i'm gunna keep my heart open to new possibilities.

Birdstrike posted:

hjello I am BIG BOSS
as well as madtery of CQC my role as paety boss gave me insife info on ROLLS [and olso roles I guess]

anway: At least one of the followign playerd is SCUN:

• Kashuno
  • 100YrsofAttitude
  • Somberbrero

interesting i haven't seen this kind of thing before as a player.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

*snip*
I did read your long post. It was a a lot of stuff written about a pretty small matter and your conclusion wasn't all that grand. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I came out of the Somber v Pmom as a wholly town v town thing.

Having quickly scanned last night I want to look at Keane, KFC, and Grandicap. Keane's vote was gimmicky, but I've liked his D2 so far. The latter both made an argument based on kord's kill being an info dump, which while not a wrong point it's not the one to use to vote someone for execution. Still I'll look deeper into the whole issue tomorrow.

true not a grand conclusion and taste flipped town so so much for that.

given birdstrikes post, why keane, kfc and gradicap, and not kash or somber? whats your view on birdstrikes claim?

Birdstrike posted:

like if somber is town he sees a 1 in 2 chance of hitting scum in kash / 100yrs but goes nah let's vote pmom again

weird

:same: could be just tunnel vision unless he thinks you're making that list up.

max is the only one of you i trust at the moment and maybe a lil bit keane and dongs (birdstrike subject to research and review).

• Locked thread