Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

blue footed boobie posted:

What's sex with a cordless drill supposed to be like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h1qG_l41vs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

A drill is such a weird analogy, I'm assuming his dick doesn't rotate.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Now a reciprocating saw I could get behind.

As an analogy, you understand

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I had totally forgot about Darth Sidious.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Bovril Delight posted:

A drill is such a weird analogy, I'm assuming his dick doesn't rotate.
Maybe it has a detachable tip.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Total Meatlove posted:

Barton's been suspended for 3 weeks.

Interestingly, his new autobiography "No Nonsense" hits the shelves during this ban, and already he's making the media rounds saying that he's only doing the things he does because he cares about football too much.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I hear you're a racist now, Mr Gascoigne.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-37406549

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Joey Barton appears to have bet on the Celtic Barca match lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/23/burnley-andre-gray-four-match-ban-twitter

Should really be a statute of limitation on tweeting dumb poo poo

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

What have his tweets been like since. I'd find going on the social media course the most difficult thing to handle because it would no doubt be very condescending and patronising.

Especially if my recent posts have been reasonable.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Serge Aurier from PSG to Paris Prison Allstars is a Done Deal, two months and a €600 fine to be paid to the officer he elbowed earlier this year.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
European football chiefs were given evidence of one of football's greatest corruption scandals years before taking action, it has been claimed.

In 1984 the president of Belgian side Anderlecht bribed the referee ahead of their Uefa Cup semi-final victory over Nottingham Forest.

The facts were finally revealed in 1997 and Anderlecht were banned from European competition for a year.

But new evidence shows Uefa was told about the bribe as early as 1992.

Four years after winning their second European Cup, Brian Clough's Forest faced Anderlecht in the semi-final of the Uefa Cup.

After convincingly winning the first leg 2-0, Forest had a dubious penalty awarded against them and a goal disallowed in the return tie, finally going out 3-2 on aggregate.

The truth behind those refereeing decisions only emerged during a 1997 criminal case when Anderlecht admitted paying the Spanish referee Emilio Guruceta Muro.

At first Uefa insisted it could take no action because the bribery took place more than 10 years previously, but eventually a one-year European ban was imposed on Anderlecht.

Now, BBC's Inside Out has found evidence Uefa had a dossier of evidence as early as 1992.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-37453762

loving UEFA

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Healbot posted:

Serge Aurier from PSG to Paris Prison Allstars is a Done Deal, two months and a €600 fine to be paid to the officer he elbowed earlier this year.

im not sure, but google translate made it seem like a suspended sentence.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Bea Nanner posted:

im not sure, but google translate made it seem like a suspended sentence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37470381

quote:

Ivory Coast footballer Serge Aurier, who plays for Paris St-Germain (PSG), has been sentenced to two months in jail for elbowing a police officer.
Aurier was also fined €600 (£521, $674) in damages over the incident at a Paris nightclub in May.
He will remain free pending an appeal, which means he could play for PSG in the Champions League on Wednesday.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

ESPN is saying it's a suspended sentence.

http://www.espnfc.com.au/paris-saint-germain/story/2959408/psg-defender-serge-aurier-gets-suspended-two-month-prison-sentence

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Big Sam is getting paid

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780510135219326976

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Sam Allardyce used his position as England manager to negotiate a £400,000 deal and offered advice to businessmen on how to “get around” FA rules on player transfers, The Telegraph can disclose.

Before he had even held his first training session as England’s new head coach, Allardyce negotiated a deal with men purporting to represent a Far East firm that was hoping to profit from the Premier League’s billion-pound transfer market.

He agreed to travel to Singapore and Hong Kong as an ambassador and explained to the “businessmen” how they could circumvent Football Association rules which prohibit third parties “owning” players.

Unbeknown to Allardyce, the businessmen were undercover reporters and he was being filmed as part of a 10-month Telegraph investigation that separately unearthed widespread evidence of bribery and corruption in British football.

RIP

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:holymoley:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
thats a pedo tache

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
At least he'll be able to say he had a 100% win record as England manager.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Lol

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/darlobobby/status/780514312905428994

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
Big Sam is dodgy, who knew

I mean apart from kevin kilbane

big kev knew

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

This isn't new news

Didn't he do this poo poo with him and Mark Noble's(?) agent. Or was it Kevin Nolan?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Looking forward to hearing Harry Redknapp's take on this

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Will he actually get sacked over this? I would think he would, but also I can't imagine the FA wanting to do another manager search.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

DOOP posted:

This isn't new news

Didn't he do this poo poo with him and Mark Noble's(?) agent. Or was it Kevin Nolan?

I remember how Big Sam pretty much blackballed Ravel Morrison from West Ham because he wouldn't sign with Mark Curtis, who at the time represented about half of the WHU first team plus Allardyce.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Troy Queef posted:

I remember how Big Sam pretty much blackballed Ravel Morrison from West Ham because he wouldn't sign with Mark Curtis, who at the time represented about half of the WHU first team plus Allardyce.

that happened not longer after he single-handedly tore Tottenham apart and then his career died, rip mad rav

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Will he actually get sacked over this? I would think he would, but also I can't imagine the FA wanting to do another manager search.

It'll be Klinsmann

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

I hear Giggs is available.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I didn't notice this sidebar to that article when I was reading it on my phone earlier:

quote:

The Telegraph began investigating corruption in English football last year after receiving information that specific managers, officials and agents were taking or receiving cash payments to secure player transfers. Over the coming days the Telegraph will detail how:

The assistant manager of a high-profile football club accepted a £5,000 cash “bung”

Ten managers were named by players’ agents as taking bribes to fix player transfers

Two well-known managers discussed becoming ambassadors for the same fictitious firm as Sam Allardyce

Another high-profile manager admitted his players broke FA rules by betting on their own games but he failed to report it

A senior figure at a Premier League club helped undercover reporters to formulate a plan to bribe managers

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
On Prince Harry:

“Harry’s a naughty boy. He’s a very naughty boy, very naughty. He shows his bottom and all sorts.”

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

RIP big sam

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Big Sam is just one of the lads, let him be

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Now we'll never get to find out how Sam's England would do at a World Cup :(

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spangly A posted:

Big Sam is dodgy, who knew

I mean apart from kevin kilbane

big kev knew

I always knew he was this dodgy but I never believed he was this loving stupid. Ravel was right!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

vyelkin posted:

Now we'll never get to find out how Sam's England would do at a World Cup :(

Do I really need to spoil it for you?

Out on pens

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I knew advanced stats were trouble

Shroud
May 11, 2009
As it turns out, if his name were Allerdici, he would have been involved in Calciopoli.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
:tinfoil:

https://twitter.com/thebig_sam/status/780527849128230913