Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fredflonston

Since I'm a broke person I'll be receiving something like a 1% tax break and so if I make like 2000 a month, that's an extra 20 bones a month. So that's like a gram.

The Donald is giving all the poors a gram a month if he's pres.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Donald has a tax plan?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Fredflonston

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-tax-reform-plan-september-2016 here's some stuff
also here http://crfb.org/papers/promises-and-price-tags-preliminary-update

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the illuminati already picked Clinton, you might as well vote for a horse

Dads Dip Cup

Zorodius posted:

the illuminati already picked Clinton, you might as well vote for a horse

personally I am in favor of subsidized hay and horseshoes for all families that cannot afford them
but I sadly agree that the US is likely just not ready for its first horse president yet

Theophany

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Are we not going to discuss the fact that Trump has a crippling cocaine addiction and deviated septum because of all his sniffing at the debate?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
“folks, my taxes are astounding. unbelievable. tremendous. people tell me all the time – and this is true, folks, I heard it myself – ‘donald j. trump, i am just blown away by your taxes.’ in fact, i had a man come up to me at a dinner party, and you know what he said to me, folks? i'm telling you, this man walks up with a plate full of trump steaks – and sharper image threw away a tremendous opportunity with that one – he walks up to me and he says, ‘donald, i trust you more than anyone in the world,’ – and folks, I think you can see where he's coming from – ‘can you do me this one favor?’ and i say ‘of course, what is it?’ and he looks me in the eyes and says ‘i want you to tax my wife.’ and you know what i did, folks? i shook the man's hand, and i taxed his wife right there in the middle of the ballroom. and i can assure you, i can guarantee you that i have great skill and tremendous confidence in that department”

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

HighwireAct posted:

“folks, my taxes are astounding. unbelievable. tremendous. people tell me all the time – and this is true, folks, I heard it myself – ‘donald j. trump, i am just blown away by your taxes.’ in fact, i had a man come up to me at a dinner party, and you know what he said to me, folks? i'm telling you, this man walks up with a plate full of trump steaks – and sharper image threw away a tremendous opportunity with that one – he walks up to me and he says, ‘donald, i trust you more than anyone in the world,’ – and folks, I think you can see where he's coming from – ‘can you do me this one favor?’ and i say ‘of course, what is it?’ and he looks me in the eyes and says ‘i want you to tax my wife.’ and you know what i did, folks? i shook the man's hand, and i taxed his wife right there in the middle of the ballroom. and i can assure you, i can guarantee you that i have great skill and tremendous confidence in that department”

:golfclap:

nvm no cake

HighwireAct posted:

Theophany

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

HighwireAct posted:

:smugdon:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

social vegan

HighwireAct posted:

lmfbo

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

HighwireAct posted:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
since he's probably in favor of himself paying less in tax, you'll probably end up paying more to cover his share

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Ahundredbux posted:

since he's probably in favor of himself paying less in tax, you'll probably end up paying more to cover his share

i loved the part of the debate where hillary was talking about how trump payed no federal taxes and his answer was "its because i'm smart"

:stare:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Luvcow posted:

i loved the part of the debate where hillary was talking about how trump payed no federal taxes and his answer was "its because i'm smart"

right?

I really hope, for you guys' sake, that whoever gets elected gets nothing done during their term

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ahundredbux posted:

right?

I really hope, for you guys' sake, that whoever gets elected gets nothing done during their term

if we get a new governor we might expand medicaid in my state and i might could like see a shrink and not be a broken worthless shell of a dude

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

if we get a new governor we might expand medicaid in my state and i might could like see a shrink and not be a broken worthless shell of a dude

you're not worthless :glomp:

Cthulu Carl

Yeah, you have worth.

You might be a broken shell of a dude but that's OK! Most of us are!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
thanks yall :unsmith:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Cthulu Carl posted:

Yeah, you have worth.

You might be a broken shell of a dude but that's OK! Most of us are!

broken person checking in

Fredflonston

Luvcow posted:

broken person checking in

Fill the cracks
in that shell
Not with food
from taco bell
But maybe like
a friend or two
from the cheerful
BYOB crew.

(just for me
I'm kinda new)

social vegan

Fredflonston posted:

Fill the cracks
in that shell
Not with food
from taco bell
But maybe like
a friend or two
from the cheerful
BYOB crew.

(just for me
I'm kinda new)

:sun:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Fredflonston posted:

Fill the cracks
in that shell
Not with food
from taco bell
But maybe like
a friend or two
from the cheerful
BYOB crew.

(just for me
I'm kinda new)

:golfclap:

City of Glompton

Fredflonston posted:

Fill the cracks
in that shell
Not with food
from taco bell
But maybe like
a friend or two
from the cheerful
BYOB crew.

(just for me
I'm kinda new)

:love:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Fredflonston posted:

Fill the cracks
in that shell
Not with food
from taco bell
But maybe like
a friend or two
from the cheerful
BYOB crew.

(just for me
I'm kinda new)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

byob historian

thanks for cheering me up enough that i was able to make it to one class yall

✌️

Robot Made of Meat

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

thanks for cheering me up enough that i was able to make it to one class yall

✌️

One class is a start!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Cthulu Carl

Robot Made of Meat posted:

One class is a start!

Unless you only had one class, in which case Mission Accomplished!

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Sep 28, 2016

byob historian

i mean, it was too late to get to my other class today

but.500 aint a bad battin avg :dukedoge:

nvm no cake

Higgy

Darkman Fanpage

Luvcow posted:

nvm no cake

When you're giving a speech and the acid kicks in

Senior Management

Mr. Trump told me that he has the best tax plan and I believe him.

:jerry:

Senior Management

No lay-person in today's modern world could possibly understand today's complex tax environment. So instead of criticizing Mr. Trump y'all should just accept that he knows this stuff because he has a T.V. show.

:jerry:

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
he's good at not paying taxes so he probably understands the rules pretty well

Fredflonston

I guess he's pulling out of the middle east so he can fund his war on compound sentences.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Zorodius posted:

he's good at not paying taxes so he probably understands the rules pretty well

if you pay taxes you're just not smart enough

social vegan

I love taxes and I'm great at paying them. sometimes I just pay them for fun ask my wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

I love taxes and I'm great at paying them. sometimes I just pay them for fun ask Sean Hannity

• Locked thread