Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TMMadman posted:

Stop being a loving dumbass. You're going to look absolutely stupid when I flip town.

This is soooooo town TMM. I'd sooner you flip me and then get rid of Max.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

TMMadman posted:

Stop being a loving dumbass. You're going to look absolutely stupid when I flip town.

:bravo:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TMMadman posted:

You're loving stupid as poo poo. I did legitimately miss that post or I would have called you a dumb rear end for outing yourself in your first post.

I'll ##unvote you because I don't think scum would be so loving stupid as to claim doctor in their first post. But I'm going to call you a giant loving moron for claiming and putting town in a bad position based on setup spec.

This post reminds me of scum TMM in Canadians, in which his hostile/belligerent switch turned right on as soon as there was pressure on him.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Yep. This has scum tmm written all over it.

Everyone go back and look at every game he's ever played with Kashuno as scum. He plays super nice guy until kash goads him in. Then explodes I'm a glorious fire when they dont play mafia "right"

No I'm getting super loving irritated at your dumb rear end because I only play one game at a time now and I just want to relax and enjoy them, but you're voting me for purely meta reasons.

It's frustrating as poo poo.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Propaganda Machine posted:

This post reminds me of scum TMM in Canadians, in which his hostile/belligerent switch turned right on as soon as there was pressure on him.

Ehhhhhhhh I can accept that from you but it will turn out to be wrong. I really hate this whole theory that if I don't come charging out of the gate then I must be scum.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
fake

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CANADIANS! That was the game with the masonry shenanigans.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

TMMadman posted:

No I'm getting super loving irritated at your dumb rear end because I only play one game at a time now and I just want to relax and enjoy them, but you're voting me for purely meta reasons.

It's frustrating as poo poo.

Some people got loving murdercanes threatening their lives. You got me ruining your mafs experience. I think you got it harder.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Yup, definitely scum Max. Thanks for putting me at -4 with the three lurkers, good choice. I couldn't get you lynched in Ferngully, even all the way to LYLO, and it's just not going to happen here. You're a very good scumbo.

I have three people who I think are scum (you, PMOM, and AR) and one who I think might be lynchable (PMOM) so I'm pushing that vote.

I honestly can't blame you for pushing me now, despite two seconds ago telling everyone that I was playing my town game. I'm a great mislynch today, and this is a good scum move for you.

I actually agree with this. Max might actually be scum here, but I've still got this nagging feeling that one of the three votes that were on you already is scum.

I do think you definitely have one scum on you right now.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

Like, you can at least bring something to the table and say "Well, PMOM saying they're traveling but still having time to throw down a iffy vote on birdstrike is at least scummy" but no, you just go straight for "He's not checking in, must be scum." WTF?

Hey Max, you hosted Drawrof mafia. Why no recognition whatsoever that PMOM lurked to victory in that game? Not even a hint that the same thing might be happening here?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TMMadman posted:

Ehhhhhhhh I can accept that from you but it will turn out to be wrong. I really hate this whole theory that if I don't come charging out of the gate then I must be scum.

I do think Jimson has a lovely case, and it's very effectively distracted people from scrutinizing him. Promising a read, not delivering and then voting for reasons like "he agreed with me on Murdercane" leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Hey Max, you hosted Drawrof mafia. Why no recognition whatsoever that PMOM lurked to victory in that game? Not even a hint that the same thing might be happening here?

I was drunk for most of that game.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im p sure jimson caught a scum in tmm lol

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I do think Jimson has a lovely case, and it's very effectively distracted people from scrutinizing him. Promising a read, not delivering and then voting for reasons like "he agreed with me on Murdercane" leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

:shrug: I got busy. I'm not beholden to deliver reads for anyone in a game I didn't read through yet. I don't know why your spending all this time arguing with me when scum Tmm is wiggling all gross like right over there in the middle of that field and yet you come over to my apothocary office and make a big fuss about me not being awake.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TMMadman posted:

I actually agree with this. Max might actually be scum here, but I've still got this nagging feeling that one of the three votes that were on you already is scum.

I do think you definitely have one scum on you right now.

I honestly can't be certain. I'm town this game and when I'm town I come across scummy as hell. Voting me doesn't make someone scum.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

I was drunk for most of that game.

lol that's awesome

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

I don't know why your spending all this time arguing with me

It was one short post, and that's your reaction? Cool story, bro.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think I'm going to go ahead and ##vote Max, but I would also switch to any of the other three currently voting Tobbs (TNL, Atomic, Hats) because I strongly feel like at least one of the people voting Tobbs right now is scum.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QezS57OODKc

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
What game was scum AS in? Her posting feels townie, here.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I honestly can't be certain. I'm town this game and when I'm town I come across scummy as hell. Voting me doesn't make someone scum.

I actually do think your town here which is weird because the last time you agreed with me/called me town I knew you were scum. I think it was the League III game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

What game was scum AS in? Her posting feels townie, here.

I actually checked this past night and AS was scum in the Parks and Rek game.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

It was one short post, and that's your reaction? Cool story, bro.

Tmm is wiggling all gross like right over there in the middle of that field an

Yes. Because its obvious I was being SOOOO serious.

Pmach Tmm scum team together. Calling it now.

Nice attempt at a subversive tmm defence tho.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

got some chores tonight posted:

im p sure jimson caught a scum in tmm lol

Also no he hasn't done poo poo. He's absolutely wrong. But I guess that shouldn't be a surprise given the way he plays games.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Oh wait, to come back to this:

Did Pmom actually do the thing where he said "I won't be around"? I thought he just kinda lurked a little and no one called him on it.

You're doing this obnoxious thing where you are focusing on two people who aren't around that have actually said they won't be around. Not people that are just silently sitting in the background without notice. It'd be one thing if PMom had actually just said nothing and was lurking, but that's not the case here.

I don't know why you moved on to Pmom instead of me if you are so certain, and isn't really the way I remember you playing as town in fg.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Also no he hasn't done poo poo. He's absolutely wrong. But I guess that shouldn't be a surprise given the way he plays games.

Lol your floundering only makes me harder.

<vote tmm for a better tomorrow>

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

this is a classic scum randomly caught by idiot d1 tilt trips

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lol your floundering only makes me harder.

<vote tmm for a better tomorrow>

What will you give me if I do?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TMMadman posted:

I actually do think your town here which is weird because the last time you agreed with me/called me town I knew you were scum. I think it was the League III game.

I remember that. That was a sad, quick game. 4 scum in a game of like 26 people was depressing.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

iunno if scum couldve won that game if they were 4 scum in a 16 player game given that one of ur scum had the ability to leave the game and join as town

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Max posted:

What will you give me if I do?

The satisfaction that comes with lynching a scum player d1. You can also come visit me during the night ;)

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i just looked back at the league 3 and im still lolling about how bad taht game was designed

capps couldve just full claimed d1 asking to be lynched first and scum wouldve instantly lost

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The satisfaction that comes with lynching a scum player d1. You can also come visit me during the night ;)

You keep loving that chicken buddy. You're the one that will look stupid when I flip town.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

Oh wait, to come back to this:

Did Pmom actually do the thing where he said "I won't be around"? I thought he just kinda lurked a little and no one called him on it.

You're doing this obnoxious thing where you are focusing on two people who aren't around that have actually said they won't be around. Not people that are just silently sitting in the background without notice. It'd be one thing if PMom had actually just said nothing and was lurking, but that's not the case here.

I don't know why you moved on to Pmom instead of me if you are so certain, and isn't really the way I remember you playing as town in fg.

In FG there weren't really any lurkers. You don't really acknowledge the possibility that players might be scum, rather you come to their defense and push me as a lynch (likely because, as I said, I'm the vote leader).

You're not scumhunting Max, what are you doing? Dongs was at -4, you saw votes on him and put him at -3.

I had 3 lurkers on me, and a couple posts after you said I was playing my town game, you put me at -4.

All you're doing to contribute is taking whoever is in the vote lead and pushing them closer to a lynch. There's a lot of discussion between TMM, Jimson, etc. that you're not participating in because they aren't getting enough votes. You're just focusing your energy on whatever mislynch is most likely to end the day.

All right, Max, you've convinced me. Maybe this can work.

##unvote
##vote Max

Also, TMM didn't unvote before he voted you. Did he have a vote down before that? I always find it suspicious when people agree with me. I'm not very agreeable.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I was also travelling during drawrof
:angel:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I unvoted in a separate post. Also I completely understand being weirded out when people agree with you because I often feel that way in these games. While I do think you've done some scummy stuff, I've think you're coming at the game from a good place and think you're town.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

I unvoted in a separate post. Also I completely understand being weirded out when people agree with you because I often feel that way in these games. While I do think you've done some scummy stuff, I've think you're coming at the game from a good place and think you're town.

This is directed at Tobbs, obviously.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Look at the way Birdstrike's posting switched from participation to mostly joke posting as soon as he got a tiny bit of heat on him. He's scum trying to just ride out the pressure.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

How has no one else seen this?

##unvote
##vote Tmm

Tmm is scum
Hedgeing his opinions til he knows they will be lost in a sea of posts.

Being overly nice for someone who is known as the mafia hardass.

Agreeing with me on the Murdercane.

Not making any real concrete votes. (its real easy to lay votes down on someone who wasn't getting much attention before. To bad dongs drew attention to that.)

Lynch TMM for a better sheep day or something idk.

Gonna take a look at this real quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
After a quick review, I'm not sure I agree with all of Jimson's points. The murdercane thing in particular is calling him scum for not being a lovely person.

I do think that his votes lacking substance is a thing--there doesn't seem to be a lot of weight to either serious vote he's made so far.

As an aside, Birdstrike please do not be scum, I want to still be able to belivee in Big Boss.

• Locked thread