Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Kane's a libertarian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

He won the Weakest Link

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Breaking: Becky and Sasha unfollowed Paige on social media.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

I like Paige, who doesn't like Paige? I thought I saw a lot of Miz vs Dolph Ziggler matches in 2014, I think I saw 400 AJ Lee vs Paige matches in 2014, and they were all pretty fun. Back in the ol "only two wrestlers at a time" divas division.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rovert posted:

Breaking: Becky and Sasha unfollowed Paige on social media.

After that they injured themselves.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it must feel bad to lose your friends because they are such corporate trash

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DoctorGonzo posted:

After that they injured themselves.

All the girls including close friends have tried to reach out to Paige the past few months and she doesn't even respond. At one of ADR's last WWE TV appearances she hid out in their car all night and didn't talk to anyone.

The stabbing incident remains unexplained too.

It is Mental Health Awareness day and everything. I hope things work out ok for her but the past year has been really concerning.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

im going to kiss everyone who loves to get pills and lose their job

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Cavauro posted:

I respect this decision.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Cavauro posted:

And who doesn't talk to the San Antonio police.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Heavy Metal posted:

I like Paige, who doesn't like Paige?

I dont like Paige.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

super macho dude posted:

I dont like Paige.

Stern but fair.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Paige is good. Paige is great. We surrender our pills as of this date.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I didn't say this but um

Expect more poetry.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think Paige wants to be fired. The E should just fire her and then everyone can be happy about it.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

DoctorGonzo posted:

I think Paige wants to be fired. The E should just fire her and then everyone can be happy about it.

E from Entourage was on an episode of Raw once, he should be the new suit who represents the E's top brass.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

Paige is good. Paige is great. We surrender our pills as of this date.

na na na na na na na na wellness

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

rovert posted:

The people in WWE I've asked about Paige today are not on her side at all.

Firstly she isn't the only person on the roster who is on pain meds and by Paige's own admission the last violation happened because SHE scheduled an appointment and then wasn't in town on that date and didn't test in time.

A lot are pointing to her concerning rail thinness and asking people to put it all together.

People on Paige's side think WWE is loving with her. WWE doesn't want to pay for the neck surgery with the doctor Paige wants as he's an enemy of the company currently.

Rail thinness?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

keevo posted:

Rail thinness?

Yeah I thought that was weird too. She has always been thin as hell, and why would Sasha be worried about her thinness she is tiny too.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Heavy Metal posted:

I like Paige, who doesn't like Paige? I thought I saw a lot of Miz vs Dolph Ziggler matches in 2014, I think I saw 400 AJ Lee vs Paige matches in 2014, and they were all pretty fun. Back in the ol "only two wrestlers at a time" divas division.

things have really changed with raw's revolutionary three wrestler's at a time women's division

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Ruggington posted:

things have really changed with raw's revolutionary three wrestler's at a time women's division

That's not fair to Flair

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Ruggington posted:

Everyone not named Summer has something to do

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

maybe some day nia jax will defeat dana brook and then wrestle the champion because there's literally nothing else to do

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Send Naomi to Raw (the bad show) and Summer or Emma to Smackdown (the alright show). Also the people who want to trade Zayn for Miz should be wellnessed as well.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Muddy Burphy posted:

Summer will lose to emmalina and then disappear from raw for another 3 months

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Muddy Burphy posted:

I guess Dana Brook being pushed around by Charlotte with random moonlighting as a nurse and Nia Jax being able to only squash people still counts as having something to do.

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash

rovert posted:

It is Mental Health Awareness day and everything. I hope things work out ok for her but the past year has been really concerning.

Is this a scoop? A 24 year old woman trying to get fired from a job she hates to be with her boyfriend more is poo poo judgement, but I think saying mental illness is not really fair to her.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

81sidewinder posted:

Is this a scoop? A 24 year old woman trying to get fired from a job she hates to be with her boyfriend more is poo poo judgement, but I think saying mental illness is not really fair to her.

He thinks that Paige stabbed del rio.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

Send Naomi to Raw (the bad show) and Summer or Emma to Smackdown (the alright show). Also the people who want to trade Zayn for Miz should be wellnessed as well.

I want zayn to be on the Good Show and complete his Best Year Ever with a match against AJ "Allen Jones" Styles. Imagine losing to Jericho, Nakamura, and AJ Styles in great matches all in the same year, what an honor it'd be

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash

JamMasterJim posted:

I guess Dana Brook being pushed around by Charlotte with random moonlighting as a nurse and Nia Jax being able to only squash people still counts as having something to do.

Dana has unquestionably the most time put into her long-term direction, since they have planted seeds to pay off months down the road.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The_Rob posted:

He thinks that Paige stabbed del rio.

The unfortunate thing is that if you told me that's what happened it wouldn't surprise me at all

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Paige didnt stab Del Rio. Del Rio stabbed Del Rio.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

keevo posted:

Rail thinness?

Vince is unimpressed by the skinny little rails of coke she does. you gotta do huge gorilla fingers like he does, goddamnit.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Ruggington posted:

maybe some day nia jax will defeat dana brook

https://youtu.be/p8-HDUBbtgQ

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world
Many people are saying that Paige does lines of coke with Donald Trump. Many people, the best people, are saying this. Sad!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

81sidewinder posted:

No, no, no. I meant it more of the sense of we should be more understanding just in general as we don't know what her situation is.

I honestly don't think Paige is trying to get fired. Her camp isn't reflecting that today at all. Also you've all her erratic behaviour the past year to consider too.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mormon Juggernaut posted:

Many people are saying that Paige does lines of coke with Donald Trump.

Sounds like my kind of party.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Del Rio must have mad dick game.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Skinty McEdger posted:

I didn't say this but um

Expect more poetry.

See why can't more scoops be like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Remember that time there was a video of her looking at a strippers dick?

I remember that time there was a video of her looking at a strippers dick.

Good for her.

• Locked thread