Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

When you're right.

What about Capps? Will anyone else vote him?

##vote Capps

You haven't been playing, but I've been on fire for D1 calls in the past few games I've played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Capps is doing exactly what I know capps to always do.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote capps

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

TMMadman posted:

This guy is also probably scum now. He's claiming to he'll be mod confirmed town on D3 and saying we should lynch him anyway.

yeah, when people claim important town poo poo 3 min before deadline I don't really give a poo poo, nolynching D1 is always awful.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
## unvote

##vote ssv

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

SirSamVimes posted:

The Witch of Walding Pond. I'm pretty.

You're a witch?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Snooze Cruise (6): TMMadman, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, fiery_valkyrie, BottleKnight, Podima, King Burgundy, SirSamVimes
Poison Mushroom (3): Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine, Podima, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, Propaganda Machine, DickBastardly, Snooze Cruise, DickBastardly, Podima, BottleKnight
Podima (2): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, DickBastardly
SirSamVimes (1): Asiina, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, Podima, BottleKnight, Poison Mushroom, King Burgundy, Poison Mushroom, BottleKnight, Podima, King Burgundy
Quidthulhu (0): TMMadman, TMMadman, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
fiery_valkyrie (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
CapitalistPig (0): Poison Mushroom, BottleKnight, Poison Mushroom, BottleKnight
DickBastardly (0): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
King Burgundy (0): TMMadman, TMMadman
TMMadman (0): King Burgundy, Asiina, King Burgundy, Asiina, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, fiery_valkyrie, fiery_valkyrie
BottleKnight (0): Podima, Podima, King Burgundy, Poison Mushroom, SirSamVimes, Poison Mushroom, King Burgundy, SirSamVimes

Not Voting (1): Poison Mushroom

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 12th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:cripes:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Over the din and roar of their combined voices, no consensus could be reached. A shameful display of the kind of crippling politics that are ruining monster government. Tempers started flaring and dark energy started to pulse violently throughout the room. A short recess was called, and the monsters went their separate ways for the time being.

Ooh, a no-lynch! Players’ fright, mod’s delight! You didn’t kill anyone, but now you need to send me night actions! You have twenty-four hours.

This is going to take a while.

votefinder posted:

Final Votecount for Day 1

Snooze Cruise (6): TMMadman, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, fiery_valkyrie, BottleKnight, Podima, King Burgundy, SirSamVimes
Poison Mushroom (3): Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine, Podima, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, Propaganda Machine, DickBastardly, Snooze Cruise, DickBastardly, Podima, BottleKnight
Podima (2): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, DickBastardly
SirSamVimes (1): Asiina, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, Podima, BottleKnight, Poison Mushroom, King Burgundy, Poison Mushroom, BottleKnight, Podima, King Burgundy
Quidthulhu (0): TMMadman, TMMadman, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
fiery_valkyrie (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
CapitalistPig (0): Poison Mushroom, BottleKnight, Poison Mushroom, BottleKnight
DickBastardly (0): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
King Burgundy (0): TMMadman, TMMadman
TMMadman (0): King Burgundy, Asiina, King Burgundy, Asiina, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, fiery_valkyrie, fiery_valkyrie
BottleKnight (0): Podima, Podima, King Burgundy, Poison Mushroom, SirSamVimes, Poison Mushroom, King Burgundy, SirSamVimes

Not Voting (1): Poison Mushroom

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 12th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Get me those night actions! I'll also accept photos of that masked menace Spider-Man.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajwnmkEqYpo

The council is called back to order, and the monsters reenter the great hall. The recess has expired, but one of your unholy thirteen is conspicuously absent. A search is undertaken. Those of you with keen senses hear something strange coming from the main gates, although you could not say what it was.

All that remains is a pile of ash and what almost looks like a dust mote, floating in the wind. It is so small as to be almost imperceptible, but it calls to all of you. It croaks out a song of pain and misery that resonates in all monsterhearts. It seems to be trying to tell you something, to convey some grand idea, but as you listen it pops in a burst of dark light and vanishes. The ash from the floor swirls up into the air and flies away, leaving you to wonder what it was trying to say.

"I know that song," one of you mutters. "It is an old one, even more ancient than I. It is what called me to this land in the first place. I heard it's melody once, far across the sea."

Poison Mushroom, The Dreaming Darkly, Monster Mason has been silenced night one!

"You are a Mason. You may choose your partner at the start of the game. You may receive additional abilities as the game progresses. You win when all threats to Monsterkind have been eliminated."

Day Two Begins!

With twelve alive, it is seven to lynch. Deadline is pending.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
gently caress.

Now you can understand why I said lynch Vimes or nolynch.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Weird choice of kill target. With how close PMush came to being hanged, you'd think they'd leave her alive to try and get her killed that way.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

fiery_valkyrie posted:

You're a witch?

Didn't have a chance to respond to this, but yes. I don't do lame wizard magic, I do old cool blood sacrifices and poo poo.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

SirSamVimes posted:

Weird choice of kill target. With how close PMush came to being hanged, you'd think they'd leave her alive to try and get her killed that way.

That's because she wasn't the target.

TMM claim please.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (12): Asiina, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, DickBastardly, fiery_valkyrie, King Burgundy, Podima, Propaganda Machine, Quidthulhu, SirSamVimes, Snooze Cruise, TMMadman

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I'm going to go ahead and vote TMM
##vote tmmadman

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:ghost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77umP7IRxD4

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

BottleKnight posted:

gently caress.

Now you can understand why I said lynch Vimes or nolynch.

I don't like this post. We would have lynched Snooze if Dick had voted for her instead of SSV.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hurry up and claim

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Snooze Cruise posted:

That's because she wasn't the target.

TMM claim please.

Why exactly do I have to claim right now? I don't particularly have a problem with claiming today because I tend to claim early anyway, but I want to know why you think I absolutely have to do it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Snooze Cruise posted:

Hurry up and claim

I think you should let other people check in first. I think more people than not believe I am town given my knowledge.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And if you vig me here, you're clearly scum.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm thinking FV today.

##vote FV

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

I'm thinking FV today.

##vote FV

It's a possibility. I need more information first.

What do you think of Snooze pressuring me to claim right now KB?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm feeling better today but still haven't read through the thread. I think I have time to do that now before D&D.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

TMMadman posted:

I think you should let other people check in first. I think more people than not believe I am town given my knowledge.

Your knowledge of what? I'm confused by what you're implying.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Asiina posted:

I'm feeling better today but still haven't read through the thread. I think I have time to do that now before D&D.

Glad you're feeling better.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Your knowledge of what? I'm confused by what you're implying.

Knowledge of night actions.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TMMadman posted:

It's a possibility. I need more information first.

What do you think of Snooze pressuring me to claim right now KB?

I assume he knows something about last night's actions. Or, he's pretending to.

I can understand the push if he thinks he has caught you in something. But I don't have enough to go on.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

I'm thinking FV today.

##vote FV

Because....?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Knowledge of night actions.

But why would people know or assume you have knowledge of night actions?

I'm still confused by your original post.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I know for a fact madman visited poison mushroom

Which is why i want a claim

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

I assume he knows something about last night's actions. Or, he's pretending to.

I can understand the push if he thinks he has caught you in something. But I don't have enough to go on.

I have to say I'm a little more suspicious of you right now than I was yesterday. You are the other side of that unconfirmed masonry and it always makes me a little jumpy when one side of one ends up dead.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

You have been playing very reserved this game. I think you are scum.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
King and FV may not be scum for a silly reason but its really stupid

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Snooze Cruise posted:

I know for a fact madman visited poison mushroom

Which is why i want a claim

This is a flat out lie.

The person I targeted was named in my results PM, so I don't believe my action was messed with in any fashion.

So why do you think I visited PMush?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

TMMadman posted:

This is a flat out lie.

The person I targeted was named in my results PM, so I don't believe my action was messed with in any fashion.

So why do you think I visited PMush?

What is your action.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TMMadman posted:

I have to say I'm a little more suspicious of you right now than I was yesterday. You are the other side of that unconfirmed masonry and it always makes me a little jumpy when one side of one ends up dead.

Keep in mind it wasn't an assigned masonry. Pmush, as you can see by her flip, chose me at game start. She chose a town and the odds were good for that to happen.

I wasn't 100% certain she was actually town until the flip today. I thought there was a chance she was a 3p of some sort due to the extra details she shared about her flavor. It was much cooler than mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Snooze Cruise posted:

King and FV may not be scum for a silly reason but its really stupid

?

• Locked thread