Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Some times I go a little too far, and get carried away. I apologies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

AMReese posted:

Uhhh... lowered expectations much?

Nah, it's great. They can launch during Impact's death rattle and claim right off the bat that they put TNA out of business.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

Pray for Paige.

dat gap

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorGonzo posted:

Pray for Paige.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

Pray for Paige.

Amy Winehouse wearing a Reagan mask.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/791245441849405440 https://twitter.com/Bobbyrageshard/status/790980365963915265 https://twitter.com/WrestleChatNet/status/791253866385989632

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Ok

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I see no contradiction in Paige's statements.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

has anyone watched the episode lol http://www.thesportsblaze.com/paige-involved-black-craft-ghost-pepper-whiskey/12916

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Actually if you like talking about something, you are inherently a spokesman affiliated with the company. Ask me about how I know Kane is a goon due to me being a hired spokesman for WWE

also, who is the random goober tweeting in the middle of the paige poo poo. gently caress it's just some twitter nobody with nothing to do with anything isn't it

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the appear to work for/own the whiskey distiller

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

oatgan posted:

the appear to work for/own the whiskey distiller

Oh, so it was a good natured joke, and not some freak show in her mentions.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

also, who is the random goober tweeting in the middle of the paige poo poo. gently caress it's just some twitter nobody with nothing to do with anything isn't it

Rosa Mendes' boyfriend from Total Divas

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Is there any basis to the claims he rages hard?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I bet the dudes running these twitters are so proud of themselves when they figure out a wrestler contradicted themselves.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Actually if you like talking about something, you are inherently a spokesman affiliated with the company. Ask me about how I know Kane is a goon due to me being a hired spokesman for WWE

Bobby is/was a really close friend of Paige's. She was at one time partners with him for that brand of whiskey.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

for some reason one of the things that really stood out to me about her stone cold podcast was how quickly and enthusiastically she gave a detailed response to the "what do you like to drink" question

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

schweens posted:

Bobby is/was a really close friend of Paige's. She was at one time partners with him for that brand of whiskey.

Thanks, this seems like the kind of info someone might include when making a post, but I suppose it's safer to assume everyone knows bizarre/uninteresting personal facts about every female in the wrestling industry

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I see no contradiction in Paige's statements.

He's also casually ignoring her Chipotle connection.

Also, Chipotle Connection sounds like Vince's idea for a fat Tex-Mex tag team.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I bet the dudes running these twitters are so proud of themselves when they figure out a wrestler contradicted themselves.

wrestling scoops twitter is really sad

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Can't believe Paige poops. World shattered.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Seams posted:

twitter is really sad

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I want to know Paige's thoughts on guac on burritos.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Endless Mike posted:

She's a dirty Brit so she probably doesn't understand it and would rather have beans on toast.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin

Endless Mike posted:

"Why is there rice in my kebab. Why is there green poo poo in my kebab"

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Bobbyrageshard/status/791694304251154432 https://twitter.com/kaossm/status/791704085758152709

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont understand anything of that.

We need more Jamie Lee or Bowie.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bobby is a whiskey sales dude. I think he's married to to Rosa Mendes.

I'm not sure I'd want to hang out with the Mendes clan at length, either.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
They're probably all people that act like they were born in different countries than their own. It would be weird.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AMReese posted:

They're probably all people that act like they were born in different countries than their own. It would be weird.

It would be very weird if someone did that, AMReese.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm talking about Rosa Mendes, a Canadian acting like she was born in Puerto Rico/Costa Rica. I don't know what you're talking about, RGL.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The probability that they all do that in the comfort of their homes.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Someone who is kinda sorta in the know about things said he's afraid that paige is going to OD some day soon if WWE don't reel her back in and make her come to shows, and not necessarily because of Del Rio either. He kind of hinted that Paige is just all kinds of loving crazy right now and Del Rio's stuck with her because he suspects that if he tries to split up with her she'll either kill herself or kill them both.

Just hearsay. No source. Continue on.

AMReese posted:

I'm talking about Rosa Mendes, a Canadian acting like she was born in Puerto Rico/Costa Rica. I don't know what you're talking about, RGL.
Are you saying that asian-americans are pretending to be asian too because they weren't born overseas or

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think he was...

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

smh reese

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gently caress anyone that tries to honor their heritage. brb I'm gonna go burn down a village.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Like hell if I'm gonna stand by and let you pile on AMReese.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I wouldn't really call what Rosa was doing "honoring her heritage". Dying her hair, dressing up in skimpy outfits, adopting a thick accent, and shaking her rear end a lot. More like propagating stereotypes.

But what do I know, I'm just a white boy from Iowa.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think she was playing a character on tv, AMReese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I know. That's why my joke earlier was that I wonder if her entire family does the same thing. Like they're all playing characters.

• Locked thread