Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
no son you cant go play football today its your counterstrike practice time

*starts fight at match because lag spike cost kid game*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

you jest but Jimmy's good enough to make a college team and college ain't free

treasure bear

sports helicopter

google THIS

*sigh* mom emailed me another zip file full of supposed game hacks

she's a strong believer in attachment parenting :haw:

alnilam

google THIS posted:

lol

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

google THIS posted:

thanks Manifisto!

barfdog

did i RAISE you to spell pwned with an O? get out of my sight you useless sod

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

bird.

"i need to do my homework, mom!"
"your twitch subscribers don't give a gently caress about algebra, freddie. they don't give a poo poo. you go sit back down at that computer and start up the ranked queue."

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
no you cant play softball what of you hurt your mouse hand i swear if you hurt your mouse hand your out of the will

thanks Manifisto!

bacalou

well pewdiepie has a scarecam and he's made millions for his parents. how are people supposed to connect with my sweet little boy if they can't see his face?

bacalou

no dinner until your k/d ratio is over 10:1

bacalou

what the gently caress is this? single player? just wait until your mother hears about this

bacalou

no, sarah, i don't care if you want to play trove. this is a minecraft household and i'll be damned if we're giving that up now.

BIRDCON 2017

*kid real lost and need guidance on important life poo poo*
kid: hey dad can we talk
dad: ya in like 40ish minutes maybe? i just started a match.

City of Glompton

esports parents "surprise graduation gift in the driveway" is conducted with an over clocked gaming rig and a separately wrapped mouse they give the kid first

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
son, what the gently caress did i tell you about rushing the towers are you TRYING to feed?

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
no dinner until you stop feeding the other team

thanks Manifisto!

bacalou

my kid noscoped your honor student

alnilam

bacalou posted:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

bacalou posted:

thanks Manifisto!

playground tough
Did... did you just buy a deagle first round?

Oh. OH. No thats fine, John, I just didn't realize I raised you to be a loving IDIOT.

google THIS

esports mom moves an imaginary mouse and makes exaggerated hopeful faces then acts nonchalant when her son turns around

bird.

bacalou posted:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

bacalou posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

bacalou posted:

Twenty Four

*Sits daughter down*

Honey, I know you have been running around with a rough crowd, and I am not accusing you of anything, but, I think it was about time we had that talk... about aimbotting.

Magres
Son we know you're gay it's fine, we're not bigots

No dad i started playing league

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE

Magres fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Nov 2, 2016

FutonForensic

*smacks the bible out of my hand* there's only ONE Good Book we read in this house *hands me a Prima Strategy Guide for Crash Bandicoot*

Macnult

dad: this is the third time in a row you've skipped out on your team scrims! you've lost your car privileges for the next month

son: but dad how am I supposed to get to school?

dad: you still know how to bhop, don't you?

social vegan

tosses in a handful of cheetohs into the bag of carrot stix, turns to the camera, shrugs and smiles: it's the only way I can get her to eat em

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*tpyes in chat* hey u who accused my son of bein a feeder

im calling YOURe parents giv me ur number this instan mister!

Enrico Furby

by Hand Knit
kids grows up, gets his own place in his 20s, sees homeless people. "ugh, look at all these scrubs without placements, why don't they just pull themselves up by their bootstraps and start by playing some norms on an old pc, loving poors"

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"johnny I know you just want to do your homework but you know you have to get your video game practice in first."

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
gently caress you ref! gently caress you! Bullshit! Bullshit! Hax!

----------------

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

misty mountaintop posted:

gently caress you ref! gently caress you! Bullshit! Bullshit! Hax!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
dad was a gamer himself back in the day ,and remembers a time when you had to pick servers manually from a big list. back then, there was no twitch, no youtube, no glitz, no glamor. just rowdy boys in it for the frags, the lulz, and the love of the game. they said he was good enough to go CPL, and he almost did. but in the final qualifying round, he slipped while going long A and got carpal tunnel. let his whole team down. had to hang up the keyboard forever. now dad pushes his boy to become the man he never was.

alnilam

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

dad was a gamer himself back in the day ,and remembers a time when you had to pick servers manually from a big list. back then, there was no twitch, no youtube, no glitz, no glamor. just rowdy boys in it for the frags, the lulz, and the love of the game. they said he was good enough to go CPL, and he almost did. but in the final qualifying round, he slipped while going long A and got carpal tunnel. let his whole team down. had to hang up the keyboard forever. now dad pushes his boy to become the man he never was.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

*teaches his daughter to spell team with an i in it*

• Locked thread