Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the black terry jr partnership is loving awesome and makes PB.TV can't miss as far as im concerned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I'm about 1000x more interested in Powerbomb than in Flosports

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yeah, that Black Terry Jr. news grabbed my attention immediately

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

why isnt there a white terry jr

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

because there's no white terry sr.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm White Terry Sr

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

do not post lies in rowdy ringsports indie wrestling thread bearing john zandigs name

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

back on topic: how are things going at the AIW shown tonight?

https://twitter.com/JohnThorneAIW/status/795083506313469952

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

why isnt there a white terry jr

Because his name is Nick

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

They should have just gone complete wink-wink and called it #neversaydiet

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

hello, is this the thread where i can discuss wrestlers like "austin shadowz"

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

I Before E posted:

Because his name is Nick

Lmao

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Kid Kash got punched up.

https://twitter.com/FloCombat/status/795104351442321410?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

The 37 guys Kash has heat with are applauding like baby seals right now

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Tournament for Today was a very good show. The round one show was a little weird since the crowd was kinda cold at the beginning then progressively got hotter as the show went on. It also felt like the crowd didn't know how to react to the women's matches. Though by the second show everyone seemed into it.

Winners of the tournament were Kimber Lee after beating Veda Scott brawling around the building, and Matt Riddle after submitting an already beaten up Dijak in the finals

Some great non tournament matches to definitely check out were The American Destroyers (Dijak and Mikey Webb) vs Da Hit Squad and Scarlet and Graves vs The Crusade for Change.

The raw footage of the show will be up in a few days on Beyondemand.

Durk Hendrunkqs fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Nov 7, 2016

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
The lack of Zandig discussion in this thread makes me sad.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Tommy End wrestles Tony Nese on Saturday and Tracy Williams on Sunday and they're both dark matches which will not be on the stream.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sportsgenius86 posted:

Tommy End wrestles Tony Nese on Saturday and Tracy Williams on Sunday and they're both dark matches which will not be on the stream.

I'm still trying to figure out why WWE really gives a gently caress that 6000 nerds watching Tommy do a couple of safe goodbye matches for a business partner needs to be a dark match.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Really overstating the amount of people who watch Evolve there.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Ghidzilla posted:

The lack of Zandig discussion in this thread makes me sad.

Zandig hasn't done anything since pulling out from his match with Tremont after some kind of money dispute that made no sense. Last thing he tweeted was Swann doing the Zandig pose for a WWE picture and the GCW Acid Cup which I don't remember hearing he was there for. Then before that was hyping the show he no showed for.

Willninho posted:

Really overstating the amount of people who watch Evolve there.

I'll be watching a lot more Evolve now thanks to FloSlam tbh.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I thought the whole Trent Acid Cup thing got nixxed when Acid's family said they weren't informed.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

Zandig hasn't done anything since pulling out from his match with Tremont after some kind of money dispute that made no sense. Last thing he tweeted was Swann doing the Zandig pose for a WWE picture and the GCW Acid Cup which I don't remember hearing he was there for. Then before that was hyping the show he no showed for.

I read somewhere that Zandig's back is super-hosed from the Janela bump and he walks with a cane now

coconono posted:

I thought the whole Trent Acid Cup thing got nixxed when Acid's family said they weren't informed.

It happened - Joey Janela won the finals over Pinkie Sanchez:

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=161069

Crowd was only like 100 people

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
PWG Holiday DVD sale has started. BOLA will probably be added later towards Christmas.

http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/winter/DVD/

Bluray's too if you are into those. Only the most recent shows though, no old ones. Same deal with this years BOLA.

http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/winter/BR/

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

announced for the WINDY CITY CLASSIC on 11/26 in logan square are
brian cage jeff cobb dragon azteca jr trent beretta rey fenix pentagon jr. eddie kingston homicide low ki

sami callihan v chris hero for the big fuckin belt

also chuck taylor prince ali colt cabana djzema ion andrew everett trevor lee zack sabre jr. and ACH

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Good things about the show being at the Logan Auditorium:

- I can easily taxi/Lyft to/from the show. Yay no need to drink and drive!
- My friend may finally be able to attend and experience the Trevor Lee Dance Party.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

KungFu Grip posted:

PWG Holiday DVD sale has started. BOLA will probably be added later towards Christmas.

http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/winter/DVD/

Bluray's too if you are into those. Only the most recent shows though, no old ones. Same deal with this years BOLA.

http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/winter/BR/

Huh. So the Sells Out dvds and Super Dragon:Destruction are all gone. I can understand the Sells Out not being restocked because of the wrestlers featured in those dvds now being under contract but Dragon's not being restocked seems strange.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/DurkHendrunkqs/status/795865322771320832

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I can't wait for next world champion, Gran Akuma

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/article/wwe-tryouts-glasgow-scotland

So much amazing British talent there

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

Huh. So the Sells Out dvds and Super Dragon:Destruction are all gone. I can understand the Sells Out not being restocked because of the wrestlers featured in those dvds now being under contract but Dragon's not being restocked seems strange.

they don't restock anything. lots of 2012 shows missing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RealFoxy posted:

in terms of tiny kick men, Akuma had the best attitude and I'm surprised he's not at the performance center.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

in terms of tiny kick men, Akuma had the best attitude and I'm surprised he's not at the performance center.

I thought he retired a little while ago?

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
He was going to come back for the ISW show this month. Did a few shows last year too.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Is Hornswoggle trying to grow a beard that's bigger than his head

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

RealFoxy posted:

the whole gran akuma situation with dgusa was real interesting. probably led to that retirement (and i wouldn't blame him)

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I assume that Hornoswoggle match is for AAW?

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I assume that Hornoswoggle match is for AAW?

Freelance Wrestling.

According to the newest Observer, while not officially announced the next PWG show will likely be on 12/16.

Durk Hendrunkqs fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Nov 10, 2016

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

Freelance Wrestling.

According to the newest Observer, while not officially announced the next PWG show will likely be on 12/16.

Friday instead of Saturday? Double shot maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
PWG always runs on Fridays except for doubleshots/BOLA weekend, I'm pretty sure Super Dragon said he does that because it's easier to book the guys who work for larger companies that way.

So either that's DDT4 or they're straight up skipping the tag tournament this year. It would be weird to miss out on an annual fixture but at the same time DDT4 has usually been one of the weaker PWG shows since I started going so it wouldn't necessarily be too much of a loss. Could be cool if they used the opportunity to bring in some fresh blood in the tag division... like Keith Lee and Shane Taylor maybe??