Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote inf the now confirmed tracker saw inf visit KB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Congrats you figured out how a bodyguard works.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Your claim makes no sense now that AA is confirmed town tracker. You're no bodyguard.

##vote Infi

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Only 2 possibilities exist in my mind.

1.) I got redirected, or bussed, or something of its kin
2.) There is a juggernaut that ignores the protection given by a bodyguard

I'm not sure how Asiina would resolve a jugg+bguard, but in my mind the bodyguard still dies as they are basically replacing the person that is targeted.
I'm firmly in the belief my action was screwed with somehow.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I don't care if I get turbo'd, just remember to look through my posts the next day as you'll see who the real monster is.

CPig.

(And who I should have pushed for harder above AA)
##vote CPig

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
can you give an actual explanation on why you want to lynch cpig so much?

your previous case is that both aa+cpig are scum team and while, aa clearly isn't maf.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

can you give an actual explanation on why you want to lynch cpig so much?

your previous case is that both aa+cpig are scum team and while, aa clearly isn't maf.

You just answered your own question mate.

Feel free to look through my post history, I've made my case for CPig already.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
AA isn't scum, so your previous case makes no sense.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

AA isn't scum, so your previous case makes no sense.

:laffo: Except I cased 2 people CPig+AA, pushed CPig harder and the lynch ended up on my #2 candidate.

Good job twisting the facts there scumbo

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The person you said was scum was actually town
Ergo
YOU ARE SCUM

Welcome to PeeWee Mafia League folks.
Tired Moritz just hit it out of the park on this one

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Infinitum posted:

Congrats you figured out how a bodyguard works.

No i figured out how someone who watched someone visit the person who died but is pretending to be a bodyguard works.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

CapitalistPig posted:

No i figured out how someone who watched someone visit the person who died but is pretending to be a bodyguard works.

Turbo me then, see what happens.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
your case is literally "cpig reply to my puppet master bait post". Is it really wrong if I ask for a more substantive case that is updated with all the new information we have?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

D2s just started.

What new information would you like me to provide?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
it's day 3. what the gently caress

idk read through pig's posts, see if any of them pings you. it seems like you're tunneling really hard onto pig, if you're still using a case that's 2 days old on him. Anyone else that's suspicious to you? Why did you protect Jimmy, do you not find it suspicious that he didn't watch KB instead?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Cpig went nowhere last night which seems odd in such a role heavy game, but at the same time holy gently caress we lynched a tracker yesterday what the gently caress inf i believed youuuuu

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Fuuuck i'm going back to my originalbreaction ##vote bottleknight

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Hello folks. Sorry I didn't post more than once D2, I was super busy.

Infinitum is probably not scum, his claim seems pretty solid. It's actually

Tired Moritz

I'm Tiger, an "Escalating Rolecop." I choose a target, I receive their role name only, and then I have to investigate them a second time for full description of their role and a third time for the entire role PM.

N1 I investigated Moritz, he's a Roleblocking Rolecop. I was gonna put more effort into getting him lynched without claiming yesterday but it didn't work out. I highly doubt there are two town rolecops, especially since one of them is an RB.

N2 I investigated Somber, I can verify my result if I need to.

Let's lynch scum.

##vote tired moritz

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sold

##vote tired moritz

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Yup, I will confirm that I'm Roleblocker/Rolecop and I visited Derp last night.

BottleKnight posted:

N1 I investigated Moritz, he's a Roleblocking Rolecop. I was gonna put more effort into getting him lynched without claiming yesterday but it didn't work out. I highly doubt there are two town rolecops, especially since one of them is an RB.

The last time people used that logic, that there was no way AA would be tracker when we already had two trackers lead to his death. Do you really want to use "there's no way there's *insert number of roles* in this game" as logic?

and of course, Infinitum will jump onto it, pff.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Infinitum, you didn't even answer any of the questions I ask. You just want to skate quietly by?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Yeah show of hands is there anyone here who does not have an investigate/watch role?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

Infinitum, you didn't even answer any of the questions I ask. You just want to skate quietly by?

I just want to go to sleep now.
It's 3am.

My case is still CPig, any comment on that would just be you going "wow y r u tunnelling?", but now we have actionable evidence.
So.. yeah. I'm going with that.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I asked a question about Jimmy, jesus christ. Just go to sleep, why the hell are you even awake at 3am

I'm gonna note that you're pulling another "throw a vote and go to bed".

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Plus I called you out on a number of laughable peewee league scum tactics on this page, so you're really not doing yourself any favours mate.

:tootzzz:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I dont even know what that means, bro.
Also I'm kinda vaguely offended that you think I would still think you're tunneling when I already showed that I'm willing to change my mind when AA gave a good case on why he's inno.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Tired Moritz posted:

Yup, I will confirm that I'm Roleblocker/Rolecop and I visited Derp last night.

The last time people used that logic, that there was no way AA would be tracker when we already had two trackers lead to his death. Do you really want to use "there's no way there's *insert number of roles* in this game" as logic?

and of course, Infinitum will jump onto it, pff.

Rolecop is a scumrole though, I wasn't pleased to have it.

I thought you were scum before I investigated you. You're literally two scum roles. Because you're scum.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
dude, you're a rolecop yourself

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Infinitum posted:

I've been on absolute fire with my callouts lately.

:allears:

Infinitum posted:

I swear on me sexy sexy beard that AA+Cpig are scum.

get those clippers ready dipshit.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
QUIT MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ALIGNMENT BASED ON ROLES.

My vote would still be for Gary Johnson James Hats for his misplay the night previous AS WELL FOR TARGETTING THE TREAT RECIPIENT AGAIN WHAT THE HELL. If you have a track you use it to catch the night kill.

I set the treats as BK knows and I put down moldy because it's what you cats deserve. I only give good treats to nice kitties.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
wait so none of you think it is weird that AA, the confirmed tracker, tracked infinitum to the kill.....

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I am a catte i follow the treats.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CapitalistPig posted:

wait so none of you think it is weird that AA, the confirmed tracker, tracked infinitum to the kill.....

Yeah for sure but I feel far more confident about James.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
also the fact that inf just hopped right on to the TM case because what? Rolecop is a scummy role, based on the words of another rolecop?

Roleblocking is equally a town and scum role and BK is trying to make it seem as if him being a rolecopping roleblocker is a slam dunk when really, it is just role setup in a game where asiina said it specifically cannot be solved via roles and night actions.

There is no one in this game currently scummier than Infinitum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Somberbrero posted:

Yeah for sure but I feel far more confident about James.

james is being the same person he is in every game regardless of alignment, don't let his obnoxiousness blind you to like, hard evidence.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

CapitalistPig posted:

I think its ultra weird in a role madness game you went nowhere last night.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
It's jimmy u fucks

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Jimmy Hats posted:

I think its ultra weird in a role madness game you went nowhere last night.

you are right because let me tell you a secret. Some roles are passive!

:vince:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

CapitalistPig posted:

you are right because let me tell you a secret. Some roles are passive!

:vince:

Yeah typically mafia godfathers don't do much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Also it was really gotdang obvious i was gonna follow you so it's pretty natural for you to take no action last night so i don't see you doing scumbo poo poo. Coupled with the fact that the maffers killed the treat guy last night but ignored the treat guy this one that's a lot to think about.

• Locked thread