Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I like how fellow texas fans are so battered its like "ehhhh we only gave up 35 and a 500+ yards to lovely teams...not bad!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
lol the B1G Friday night games next year are gonna be hot doo-doo

quote:

The Big Ten has announced its Friday night slate for 2017:

Sept. 1: Washington at Rutgers and Utah State at Wisconsin
Sept. 8: Ohio at Purdue
Sept. 29: Nebraska at Illinois
Oct. 13: Northwestern at Maryland
Oct. 27: Michigan State at Northwestern

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Noctone posted:

Ahahahahaha

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Lasagna Pilot posted:

Franks looked terrible in the O&B game iirc.

Wasn't he the great hope out of the 2016 recruiting class?

I do wonder what it would take to look good with the Florida O-line and Nussmeier being the way they are (mediocre at best).

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Scionix posted:

I like how fellow texas fans are so battered its like "ehhhh we only gave up 35 and a 500+ yards to lovely teams...not bad!"

my nightmares are haunted by Taysom Hill

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Noctone posted:

Oh man, I might finally see the Northwestern Wildcat in person.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Proud Christian Mom posted:

my nightmares are haunted by Taysom Hill

*limps at u mormonly*

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Excited to finally watch WMU play tonight. I'm not usually big on Tuesday night MACtion, but it's not like there's much else going on.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

General Dog posted:

Excited to finally watch WMU play tonight. I'm not usually big on Tuesday night MACtion, but it's not like there's much else going on.

I'm going to listen to that game instead of the election results. Can't wait for politics to go away for a while.

Oh, and WMU game is in the pick-em so get those picks in quick.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

Oh poo poo, thanks for the reminder!

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/SportsChannel8/status/796113783731187712

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

CannonFodder posted:

As someone who has trouble reminding himself to pick by Thursday and sometimes like last week by Saturday morning I'll go ahead and request that Tuesday/Wednesday games aren't included in the pickem.

I want an accurate reflection of my prognosticating nose dive after a decent showing in the first few weeks.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Odds he watching a Girls Gone Wild clip?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Thoguh posted:

Odds he watching a Girls Gone Wild clip BangBus?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Is Girls Gone Wild still a thing

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

ah, I've already been beaten to death with "topical" "humor" in the rankings show

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Noctone posted:

Northwestern is smart trying to claim Friday Night Big 10 as "their territory", might get people to actually watch more than 0-1 NW game a year.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Thoguh posted:

Odds he watching a Girls Gone Wild clip?

He's watching a snuff film of Arkansas' destruction of the Florida offense.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Bad news everyone, WMU did not cover the spread due to lovely weather. I guess NFL scouts and a couple of GMs were there for Cory Davis, only for him to have a single reception all night. He still accounted for like 25% of the receiving yards, though

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Huh.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
All in on Baylor now that Clintons out of the picture and can't keep throwing fake rape accusations at the innocent team of good coutnry boys.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

I made a permatoxx in the Clinton thread in mid October when it all looked locked up.

I just want to say it was great posting with you all, you are the best community of college football fans on the internet, and I will miss you.

Oregon has been terrible this year and I'm glad you all haven't made fun of them as much as they deserve.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
Sad that MSU is going 2-10 in America's final year
At least Norte Dame is bad, too

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Scionix posted:

Hey man, TTU had the No. 1 offense in the nation, and one of those TDs was defensive.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Maxwells Demon posted:

I made a permatoxx in the Clinton thread in mid October when it all looked locked up.

I just want to say it was great posting with you all, you are the best community of college football fans on the internet, and I will miss you.

Oregon has been terrible this year and I'm glad you all haven't made fun of them as much as they deserve.

godspeed :patriot:

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Maxwells Demon posted:

e: You don't have to leave if you don't really want to. Read - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797259

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Nov 9, 2016

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Maxwells Demon posted:

Korranus posted:

e: You don't have to leave if you don't really want to. Read - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797259

donating $10 to RAINN is a lot cooler than permanently leaving the ivory tower of football internet posting that is TFF

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

General Dog posted:

This is kind of a :corsair: take, but I thought the point of senior day was honoring seniors.

In fairness, all four of them are Graduating in December. One could make the argument that they are more senior than the NCAA eligibility monikers allow. Hell, Williams and Gallman are in their 4th year.

Truth in reporting: I was on the five year plan.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

drewhead posted:

In fairness, all four of them are Graduating in December. One could make the argument that they are more senior than the NCAA eligibility monikers allow. Hell, Williams and Gallman are in their 4th year.

Truth in reporting: I was on the five year plan.

Fair enough

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Korranus posted:

thanks for the link, I permaed and didn't want to make a full new account

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

lamentable dustman posted:

thanks for the link, I permaed and didn't want to make a full new account

Lamentable, dustman.

Yes, I'm going to run this unfunny joke into the ground at every opportunity

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Korranus posted:

Thanks for the info and the PM. You guys are doubly awesome.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
letting hillary dudes donate to RAIN instead of eating their toxxes is the lamest poo poo

and yes i voted for hillary in Texas, it drowned in the ocean of piss

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Scionix posted:

letting hillary dudes donate to RAIN instead of eating their toxxes is the lamest poo poo

It's not like permas for this site are a good financial idea anyway.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Should have made them donate to a better charity like the Something Awful Spaceship Project imo

Speaking of this site going under, is there a backup plan for TFFers to go somewhere when it happens? I've seen other sports forums and I gotta say, I'm a little scared.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Joey Freshwater posted:

Should have made them donate to a better charity like the Something Awful Spaceship Project imo

Speaking of this site going under, is there a backup plan for TFFers to go somewhere when it happens? I've seen other sports forums and I gotta say, I'm a little scared.

I could make a football subforum on one of the other sites, but that might get a bit awkward on gamedays.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
More awkward than usual?

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Maxwells Demon posted:

Lucky for you (and all of America, really), we've been too busy making fun of Notre Dame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

I can't have Trump win and Something Awful disappear.

My vote also washed away in the Texas rains

• Locked thread