Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Francis repeatedly calling the canopy a canape is hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Paperhouse posted:

That yellow piece of plastic costs £299?!

This was my complaint.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Oh yay it's flog the big box of merchandise for pennies and celebrate with a big group hug time :v:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
who the gently caress is Alanah

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Paperhouse posted:

Francis repeatedly calling the canopy a canape is hilarious

Thank you so much, my google-fu was failing me and I had no idea what she was on about.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
The RIP price

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Paperhouse posted:

The RIP price

:rip:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Aww. Genuinely adorable.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
£40,000 vs £180 hahahaha

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

That was the result I never knew I wanted so badly.

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

This is the best kitchen ever.
Wait did they sell no jetskis or was it because people failed their credit checks because if it's the latter that's a bit bullshitty.

loving hard exercise is not a treat.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

StoneOfShame posted:

Wait did they sell no jetskis or was it because people failed their credit checks because if it's the latter that's a bit bullshitty.

loving hard exercise is not a treat.

Well they'd have arbitrarily won if that big buyer eventually went for it, and they had almost no involvement in that whole sale.

Mighty Steed
Apr 16, 2005
Nice horsey
Problem is that if the Jetski sales went through then it would have been a massive smash the other way.

Big ticket items make the rest of the task a bit pointless.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Mighty Steed posted:

Problem is that if the Jetski sales went through then it would have been a massive smash the other way.

Big ticket items make the rest of the task a bit pointless.

They got smashed on the cheaper items as well in fairness. But yeah, teams can just get really lucky with those super expensive items, like that guy who just turned up saying he wanted ten hot tubs a few years ago. They didn't have to do anything to get that sale but be there

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I'm ok with this.

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

my heart is breaking

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
NO :(

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

Nooooo a dark day

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

And there goes Big K. I think this might be my favourite episode for a while.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Pretty inevitable, he will be missed

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

2016: A shite year with Brexit, Donald Trump and The Big K getting fired.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Dillon will go I think, Sugs is not impressed with his niceness and poo poo sales ability

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Paperhouse posted:

Dillon will go I think, Sugs is not impressed with his niceness and poo poo sales ability

WRONG

next week looks funny

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Glad Samuel's attempt to be seen as the guy who could have won the task backfired.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Gosh You're Fired is awful now :/

who is this scruffy welshman. why doesn't he clear his throat before speaking

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Why did Dillon nominate himself to go back into the boardroom? What a stupid prick.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
Samuel feels like the last "background character" left, the last person who has barely spoken in most tasks.

Although everyone looked shocked that he went so maybe he just didn't make the cut most times. Like in I'm A Celebrity years ago when Mike Reid got kicked off first and everyone was SHOCKED because he talked loads but was never ever shown in the show.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Pissflaps posted:

Why did Dillon nominate himself to go back into the boardroom? What a stupid prick.

I thought it was weird that he just picked a few people at random to nominate each other and just sent the others home.

It's like he was bored of the process and wanted to go home.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I finally had my baby Monday so didn't have the hands available to live post. What a poo poo show. Those "canapes" that they had to stand around in the rain for hours on end always look so shady and amateurish, I wouldn't even have bought a fish from them, also the fact they are wearing 'business attire' at a loving boat show would keep me walking.

Shame Karthik went coz he was by far the most entertaining.

That was one hell of a loss that team suffered, and annoying -I can't believe Sofiane weaselled his way through again, he's so useless.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Rondette posted:

I finally had my baby Monday so didn't have the hands available to live post.

Congratulations I hope you and Monday are doing well.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Pissflaps posted:

Congratulations I hope you and Monday are doing well.

bahaha ahhh English language is great eh. Monday'd be a cool name though having said that.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
I worked with a guy called Monday for a year and I would say that people made jokes about his name every single day. More on Mondays, obviously.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Rondette posted:

Those "canapes" that they had to stand around in the rain for hours on end always look so shady and amateurish, I wouldn't even have bought a fish from them, also the fact they are wearing 'business attire' at a loving boat show would keep me walking.
It all seemed a little 6th form Young Enterprise to me.

Also congrats.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I told y'all Frances had moxie!

Despite Sofiane using every attempt to sink that deal with that one older couple while he sat at the stern of the boat spouting stats and bollocks like he was King loving poo poo it was Frances that had the deal sealed from the onset. She made all of the appointment calls because Sofiane is just too abrasive all of the time.

If there's a bull in a china shop task then Sofiane has that poo poo on lock, otherwise he's no more a bullshit artist than Special K or Samuel.

And he has far less places to bunny behind.

Edit to add: Congrats on the kiddo Rondette!

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Nov 18, 2016

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Paperhouse posted:

I worked with a guy called Monday for a year and I would say that people made jokes about his name every single day. More on Mondays, obviously.

Yeah I bet.

We've decided to call him Christopher, but his daily name will be Kit so I'm sure there will be some Knight Rider jokes. But I think it is a cool name and if he hates it he can fall back to a more normal choice when he is older. Our little Kitten.

At the end of The Apprentice last night he did a massive steaming dump in his nappy so he is at least concise in his opinions.

I kinda hope now Sofiane gets to the CV stage and we get to see him get Tuliped. He's been damned lucky so far.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
I've not been this upset with a firing since Jason Leech...

Big K didn't have to win the process, but I'd have kept him for entertainment factor up until the Interviews.

Is Francis a brummie?

If so she is the best candidate on the show to come from my backyard.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

She's from Doncaster.

She matches my impression of Doncaster. She'd have been fired for sure if the big-ticket-item-lottery swung the other way this week.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Nothing so far this season had prepared me for Dillon St Paul, his back up against the wall, one last chance to interrupt the Sugar firing script, desperately hissing "I've created money from AIR!"

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

josh04 posted:

Nothing so far this season had prepared me for Dillon St Paul, his back up against the wall, one last chance to interrupt the Sugar firing script, desperately hissing "I've created money from AIR!"

That and Karthik's "Give me a laptop and I'll create a billion dollars". Entertaining episode and what is this lamp, is it Brit-kitsch or a kid's book character or :wtf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Khablam posted:

She's from Doncaster.

She matches my impression of Doncaster. She'd have been fired for sure if the big-ticket-item-lottery swung the other way this week.

I don't think she did anything worthy of being fired except losing a bunch of times. I'd like to see her win against this lot.

• Locked thread