Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Another Aftermath trick - if you cook a vegetable in a pot (ie shove them into your crafting grid together) you get 3 Stock per vegetable. Stock can be eaten 7 times before it loses all nutritional value, or 6 times before it really takes forever to eat. Easy way to clear most of your food history with 2 Sweet Potatoes

Also the 'hub' room in the middle of the station has a bunch of Inverted Lights from Ender I/O that don't take power and don't put out heat. Rip them off the ceiling and light the room with torches and put them in an area you hang out a lot, like your main crafting/storage area, in place of torches, so any time you're farting around with recipes in your storage area you're dropping heat. If you hit hypothermia issues it's easy enough to slap down a torch and warm up. Doing this has fixed all my heat exhaustion problems

E: Also you get a hopper, a servo, a hardened fluiduct, and a tank from some of the early quests. Use them to automate water production! Hopper leaves into a crucible and suck the water out and into a tank with the servo and fluiducts. Making water for myself is no longer a huge friggin hassle :)

Magres fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Nov 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
BFSR updated to 1.7.10.4. If anybody's playing it, can they tell me if it's all clear on their end?

I'm pondering ripping the hacked together thing I was using for 1.10.2 examination into a pack out of the modpack folder it's in, and uploading it as the new BFSR beta. I have no intentions to do a quest book or anything of that kind any time soon. I'm just seeing people's pain with trying out 1.10.2, so I figured I'd just share what I was kicking around. It will also save my rear end in case I accidentally update the pack I hacked from and all the stuff gets overwritten.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

TheresaJayne posted:

Normally its either Wheat or Barley with a mortar & pestle (3 Stone + 1 stick)
Right, I'm just wondering if there's a quest that's supposed to have given you a grindable crop, or if you need to rely on bonemealing grass for seeds.

Evil Mastermind posted:

So...on SkyExchange...my infinite dirt block seems to have vanished.

Is that bad? :ohdear:

I mean, I finally started figuring out how the whole EMC thing works, and I've got a very basic "slowly create diamonds in the blue chest condenser thing" thing set up, so it's not the end of the world if I can't get the infinite dirt back.
If you're pumping that out and have any dirt saved at all you can dupe all you want far faster than you could dig it out. And hopefully add it to your transmutation tablet permanently.
That said, the block should be impossible to fully remove. Have you maybe transmuted it with the philosopher's stone to cobble or something else? If you break it it should revert to dirt, the conversion triggers when the block is broken. At worst, if there's a blank spot there, try placing a block where it should be and then breaking it.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
More Aftermath things!!

This is my general setup at the moment. I actually have yet to set up a cobblegen, I've just been relying on sifting clay for what resources I need, and in general trying to build myself a nice home. I've gotten to the point where I'm resource neutral or resource positive on food, water, oxygen, and power (something worth noting if you haven't realized it yet, making oxygen consumes power!!! You start with a Hardened Energy Cell that'll last a while, but you definitely want to get a way to either generate power or not consume bottled O2 before your cell runs out and you're toast) and I'm working on expanding my base.

One thing that's kind of annoying is that you can't get access to Oak Saplings afaik, which have the smallest growth requirements. It makes like half of the treefarm area useless because the glass ceiling isn't tall enough to allow Birch trees to grow, but with the setup I have I have free range of most of the area without worrying about Oxygen, to the point that I don't bother wearing my suit anymore because I'd rather get low on Oxygen and dip back into my tree area than burn bottled O2. The far side of the room is going to be where my cobblegen will live, with the lava nice, nice and far away from my precious trees. First goal is to get enough redstone to automate the cobblegen so I can stand far, far away from it so I don't die of heat exhaustion. After that, more heatless lighting, and then to chew through the quest book some more.

Yet another random thing I discovered - don't use the Camel Pack, it makes your water only refill half as much thirst, which is super stupid.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Oxygen canisters only need 1000mB of air to fill up entirely, which is basically nothing. I refill pretty regularly (the suit burns less/no air if there's oxygen from nearby things like plants/vents (though vents take air, I think?)) and I still haven't even used up the initial half-stack of leaves the give you. You really shouldn't have to worry much about it.

I agree that not having oak trees is frustrating. Can you not get acorns from sifting dirt? I haven't yet, but I'm also hoping for jungle trees, because one of those + a lumber axe means cheap, easy charcoal for a long time.
You could probably bust out the ceiling if you want and just place some high cobblestone walls around it, if you needed the space. It's not like it's an airtight space anyway. I stuck a wooden door on it like an old porch so I can stroll out to the asteroid exterior when I need to.

My #1 complaint with the inventory-limiting mod is that the upgrades that give you a 'free' slot still increase the upgrade cost for the next slot, so I'm currently trying to figure out if I'll ever get XP flowing in enough that I should wait to use these slot-expanders for the real late game stuff when inventory spaces are like 40 levels apiece, or if I should just say to hell with it and pop em now. The longer you wait to use them, the more they're worth.
I guess once you do the quest to build a golden bag of holding it doesn't matter as much either way.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
I wasted the better part of the entire super-tank's worth of Oxygen by leaving one of my air vents on, so I was running a little lower on power than I'd like :blush:

Also you can indeed get an acorn from sifting dirt, so I'm definitely going to need to make that happen!

E: WHATTHAFUCK

Meteor storm just blew out one of the walls of my little hovel and gave me a skeleton spawner. Managed to blow it up immediately but seriously :stare:

E2: Okay and another one just dropped in and immediately spat out a trio of zombies. Come the gently caress on.

E3: Okay dispatched that one too and the meteor storm ended. Oy vey

Magres fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Nov 17, 2016

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Such comfortable, magical pants!
Lipstick Apathy

Vib Rib posted:

Actually, where am I supposed to get flour? One of the relatively early quests in the Provisions line requires you make dough but I've got no sign of any flour-making crops yet. Should I just grind dirt sifting till I get grass seeds?

That's it, yes. Should be pretty common. I got tons of different seeds before finding sugarcane.

Also, I've been using ice for water so far.

How do you unlock new slots with XP?

Black Pants fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Nov 17, 2016

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Black Pants posted:

That's it, yes. Should be pretty common. I got tons of different seeds before finding sugarcane.

Also, I've been using ice for water so far.

How do you unlock new slots with XP?
There's a big button in your inventory that should say "0/1" to start. Left number is your XP level, right number is number of XP levels the next slot unlock costs. Once you get 1 level of XP you can click it to unlock a slot, then it goes to "x/3", then "x/5", +2 xp levels per slot each time.

Also it looks like I didn't need the grass seeds (though I did get them eventually), because you can just get wheat seeds straight from dirt sifting anyway.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

would the aftermath pack be feasible for someone who doesn't have a lot of experience with tech mods? barring that, does it teach stuff well enough?

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

would the aftermath pack be feasible for someone who doesn't have a lot of experience with tech mods? barring that, does it teach stuff well enough?

I'd say so. You need a bit of tech knowledge to operate the basics of the oxygen system, but it's all pre-built for you and the questbook explains the setup. At this point I'm probably close to 6+ hours into the pack and I have yet to really dive into any tech stuff, though you certainly will need to eventually.

E: Yessss just got my auto-cobblegen going so now I never have to go over to the corner of my base that will literally cook me

E2: Other new trick I just figured out - dig a 5x5 square 7 blocks deep and slap a birch sapling in it, then grow it. Now your floor generates oxygen!! I'm making my proper tree farm an area that'll be treefloored so I can grow trees upward and chop them without needing oxygen.

E3: Oh hey carrots restore 10% thirst per carrot. Dunk on zombies or sift dirt until you get them then start using them to clear your food history before eating bigger meals and you're set on thirst forever.

Magres fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Nov 18, 2016

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Magres posted:

E2: Other new trick I just figured out - dig a 5x5 square 7 blocks deep and slap a birch sapling in it, then grow it. Now your floor generates oxygen!!
I think grass generates oxygen too, but it's definitely gonna take longer to get that kind of dirt lying around.

Also I haven't said it in a while but man, pneumaticcraft is such an obnoxious mod. I'm trudging through its tree now. I want to like parts of it but having to provide blocks with heat AND air AND liquid fuel is really frustrating.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
I am getting sick of having 6 different kinds of copper. Is there a way to make it all ores generate with a specific mod ie Forestery? I tried converters and thats also just an unnecessary step.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

OgNar posted:

I am getting sick of having 6 different kinds of copper. Is there a way to make it all ores generate with a specific mod ie Forestery? I tried converters and thats also just an unnecessary step.

Most mods that add world gen have a way to turn off ore spawns. You'll have to go into each mod and disable unwanted ore spawns separately.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

is Aftermath on anything other than this mysterious AT launcher that i've never heard of

i cannot see anything relevant on technic or FTB but maybe i'm searching wrong

Enzer
Oct 17, 2008
Bukkit, Craftbukkit, Spigot and Forge (beta) for 1.11 have been released already, that was pretty fast. :toot:

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

BFSR updated to 1.7.10.4. If anybody's playing it, can they tell me if it's all clear on their end?

Broken as gently caress I'm afraid. I'll upload a log to github.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Something I just discovered in The Aftermath - because carrots restore 10% thirst per carrot you eat, they have a weird interaction with spice of life where you can eat them forever (even after they've stopped having nutritional value, and the thirst doesn't get diminishing returns) and they never stop being eaten quickly. Easy way to flush your hunger history and solve water problems forever.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Hey guys I'm bored and I have a fresh amount of free time on my hands. Is there enough interest in an MC server for me to make one? 1.10 probably unless I get frustrated with the lack of certain things (RIP BR, cofhcore, and Opis)

lolmer
Jan 21, 2014

Taffer posted:

Hey guys I'm bored and I have a fresh amount of free time on my hands. Is there enough interest in an MC server for me to make one? 1.10 probably unless I get frustrated with the lack of certain things (RIP BR, cofhcore, and Opis)

Big Reactors has been continued on by Extreme Reactors. With Ender IO, Immersive Engineering, Mekanism, and others (e.g. Tech Reborn) I am not feeling for a lack of CoFH for now.

Missing Opis still hurts. It hurts me in the feels.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Taffer posted:

YES PLEASE

I am incapable of playing anything single player MC without cheating anymore, and as much as your balance choices cause me some frustration you make drat good setups for scratching that modded itch

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed

Taffer posted:

I'd be up for doing that friender, but I am gonna request that you do your best to have some picturesque fuckenin' landscapes generated so I can live in a beauteous mesoamerican-inspired ziggurat city!

Also maybe try that uh, I think it's called Roots? It's a newer magic mod and I've played a bit with it and I think it's neat!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i would definitely recommend roots for anyone looking to set up a 1.10 server. it doesn't really have anything super intensive in it like other magic mods might, so i can't imagine it would be taxing on resources all that much.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

lolmer posted:

Big Reactors has been continued on by Extreme Reactors. With Ender IO, Immersive Engineering, Mekanism, and others (e.g. Tech Reborn) I am not feeling for a lack of CoFH for now.

Missing Opis still hurts. It hurts me in the feels.

Oh hell yeah, thanks. My hurt for the lack of COFHCore is mostly due to its worldgen capabilities. There's a couple others but they fail to fill its shoes, IMO. Especially due to the large number of mods that hooked into it to do really cool things. For example, I loved Artifice. It wasn't a popular mod but I personally thought it was really cool, and I'm competent enough in java to port it forward, but the idea of trying to recreate all the CoFH capabilities is just.... not something I want to do. And that's mostly what it leaned on.

Johnny Joestar posted:

i would definitely recommend roots for anyone looking to set up a 1.10 server. it doesn't really have anything super intensive in it like other magic mods might, so i can't imagine it would be taxing on resources all that much.

I watched a spotlight of it but it seemed kind of... meh? Mostly just a couple wands to attack mobs and stuff which is not that great to me. Is there something I missed?

Since a couple people liked the idea I'll probably go for it. Sadly there seems to be a total lack of custom item mods (creating items/blocks via json to use in recipes etc) so I might have to make a mod to fill a couple glaring holes I see in 1.10, but my wants are fairly simple so hopefully that won't be too annoying. Mostly I just want to create a handful of items and do a bunch of worldgen stuff and the usual recipe balance, but I could probably do something fairly quick. I've been tinkering around with some single player stuff and 1.10 seems pretty good for the most part, I'm just hurting for the lack of a few mods that I loved in 1.7.

Taffer fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Nov 18, 2016

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
So, getting into the Minechem portion of Aftermath. I've never really used Minechem at length, and I haven't played since the ridiculous early version that made you craft eighty stacks of glass vials at a terrible rate for each unit of an element.
Anyone have any tips or advice? Useful recipes? Easily synthesized fuel chemicals (I noticed one fairly simple one that smelts like 40 items)? Convenient sources of certain difficult compounds, anything like that at all? It seems like by nature this mod would lend itself to some exploits really clever workarounds to some things, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice for a total newbie.
At this point my main boon seems to be that rare things like Redstone are going to be a lot easier to get, since that might be the thinnest resource I have right now, though it won't help me much with basic elements like iron and copper and aluminium.

Johnny Joestar posted:

Roots is good. I'm actually really digging the Cyberware mod, myself. It feels really unique and it has a great theme. Got levels of returns rather than endloading everything. I might recommend turning on "players keep augments on death" though, because they're fairly rare and it sucks losing them every time, but I guess that depends on whether your server turns keepInventory on. At the least, I advise making it so the parts drop, rather than just get destroyed.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Vib Rib posted:

So, getting into the Minechem portion of Aftermath. I've never really used Minechem at length, and I haven't played since the ridiculous early version that made you craft eighty stacks of glass vials at a terrible rate for each unit of an element.
Anyone have any tips or advice? Useful recipes? Easily synthesized fuel chemicals (I noticed one fairly simple one that smelts like 40 items)? Convenient sources of certain difficult compounds, anything like that at all? It seems like by nature this mod would lend itself to some exploits really clever workarounds to some things, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice for a total newbie.
At this point my main boon seems to be that rare things like Redstone are going to be a lot easier to get, since that might be the thinnest resource I have right now, though it won't help me much with basic elements like iron and copper and aluminium.

So far I've only really used it to turn leaves to logs at 4:1 to have enough charcoal for Stirling Generator power. :v:

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Unless it's been changed, methyl methacrylate burns for dang ever.

I also highly recommend you keep barrels handy for hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, and nitrogen, since those are super common and you'll have a lot of them.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Mzbundifund posted:

Unless it's been changed, methyl methacrylate burns for dang ever.
Awesome. I actually just found this, too. Throw milk in with water in a barrel and you'll get a ton of slimes, each slime drops slimeballs, each slimeball can be broken down into 3 of those, each worth about 4 coal. 3 buckets worth got me about 40 slimeballs.
If I could get seared bricks I'd upgrade to a lumber axe, then an autosmelt lumberaxe, and just chop jungle trees for infinite charcoal fuel, but there's a quest I have to do for it and I'm (perhaps foolishly) holding off until I can build my Hardened Jetpack to do it.
It's weird, I'm almost never pressed for fuel this late in a modpack. I'm impressed at the balance of this one because I never felt like I was swimming in resources.

...then again it might have something to do with the fact I'm just really tired of Ex Nihilo and even with veinminer hammering gets really tedious. Now that I have an octadic capacitor speeding up power production from my stirling generator, I'll probably just delegate grinding to my pulverizer, and automate that.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Oh hello, there's a bug. Ex Nihilo aluminum ore gravel/sand/etc can only be cooked into Ex Nihilo aluminum ingots (can't be doubled with a Pulverizer), which are essentially useless unless turned into Tinkers' aluminum dust by grinding the ingots with a SAG Mill or AE2 Quartz Grindstone, which you can then cook into the TiCon version of the ingots.

Edit: There's a quest for Seared Bricks? I've just done the quest to make Pneumaticcraft refineries.

I am surprisingly satisfied getting to the point of making a pneumatic servo and as such EnderIO machine chassis. It's an odd feeling.

Black Pants fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Nov 18, 2016

TriggerHappy
Mar 14, 2007

OgNar posted:

Not sure what pack you're playing, but Storage Drawers automatically oredict to whatever is currently in them. If you load Tinker's copper in a drawer and pipe in copper from a different mod it'll automatically convert it assuming the oredict is setup correctly, which is usually the case.

I tend to store all the smelted ores in Compacting Drawers and use storage buses to link them to my AE system for this exact reason. Well, and to avoid having to create patterns/crafting steps for nuggets or blocks.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

TriggerHappy posted:

Not sure what pack you're playing, but Storage Drawers automatically oredict to whatever is currently in them. If you load Tinker's copper in a drawer and pipe in copper from a different mod it'll automatically convert it assuming the oredict is setup correctly, which is usually the case.

I tend to store all the smelted ores in Compacting Drawers and use storage buses to link them to my AE system for this exact reason. Well, and to avoid having to create patterns/crafting steps for nuggets or blocks.

The real answer here is not to play modpacks made by lazy assholes who can't even be bothered to unify oregen.

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
On the other hand, you wouldn't believe just how easy it is to be a lazy rear end in a top hat!

Ambaire
Sep 4, 2009

by Shine
Oven Wrangler

Magres posted:

Honestly the most frustrating thing is that I was an idiot and decided to play on Hardcore, and the whole thing has low gravity, which has the perk of "you have absolutely no weapon knockback" so Creepers are really, really hard to escape from.

That doesn't even make sense. Low gravity should increase your weapon knockback, right?

Also, I started aftermath and the oxygen and other door by it are locked and I can't open them despite having a quest to go into the oxygen door area. Seems bugged.

e. just realized I have to r-click on the door with the access pass. nvm

OgNar posted:

Watched about 10mins of someones LP of Aftermath. Im not sure if the children screaming YAAAAAYYY is worse than the fireworks on quest completion or not. But its pretty close.

It's easy to mod that out. Just replace the relevant sound clips in the hqm jar with blank sounds. here's a link to my hqm jar with blessed silence

Ambaire fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Nov 19, 2016

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Taffer posted:

I'd play it for sure.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Taffer posted:

I watched a spotlight of it but it seemed kind of... meh? Mostly just a couple wands to attack mobs and stuff which is not that great to me. Is there something I missed?
Cheap (for modded, anyway) self repairing armor that makes you look like a tree monster, a neat incense system to 'power' rituals, good standing stones that speed up crop growth, and a wand that can speed up machines real easy. Like, if you're someone who's big into automating bunches of machines and running quarries and putting pipes in the right places to make sure your pipes all pipe their piping the best, it's not a good mod for you; if you like doing magic stuff and creating things that don't need hardcore infrastructure, it's super rad.

Like, the developer pretty much said "gently caress it" to automating things and made a mod that works on scratching that Ars Magica itch without the crazy grind of every spell ever. I'm a big fan.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Hm. How am I supposed to get nether quartz? Find the fusion chamber and start mashing stuff together, make all I need using minechem?

lolmer
Jan 21, 2014

Taffer posted:

Oh hell yeah, thanks. My hurt for the lack of COFHCore is mostly due to its worldgen capabilities. There's a couple others but they fail to fill its shoes, IMO. Especially due to the large number of mods that hooked into it to do really cool things. For example, I loved Artifice. It wasn't a popular mod but I personally thought it was really cool, and I'm competent enough in java to port it forward, but the idea of trying to recreate all the CoFH capabilities is just.... not something I want to do. And that's mostly what it leaned on.

Quark from Vazkii has some world gen option (realistic terrain) if that's all you're looking for in world gen.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Ambaire posted:

That doesn't even make sense. Low gravity should increase your weapon knockback, right?
It pops creepers into the air instead of back as much. Luckily weapons have been powered up in this pack so even a bronze cutlass can kill most enemies in two hits, one at a crit.

Black Pants posted:

Hm. How am I supposed to get nether quartz? Find the fusion chamber and start mashing stuff together, make all I need using minechem?
Sieve soul sand? Soul sand is just witchwater (pour water into a barrel that's on mycelium) with sand added. Limiting factor is water, funny enough. You always get at least 1 nether quartz. There might even be better ways down the line, not sure. Minechem will probably help.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
I was going to try the gourmaryllis for Blightfall RF generation, but I rediscovered the entropinnyum I found from the first time through. I didn't think much of it that time because I was nowhere as far then as I am now. My mob grinder has generated a few stacks of gunpowder, so I could possibly feed one of them. It looks like one entropinnyum getting a steady supply of TNT will be similar to a gourmaryllis getting fed steaks. What would the equivalent for endoflames be? I was about to do endoflames as an intermediate step, but I'm thinking of doing this as the intermediate step instead. Has anybody managed to reasonably automate one with the technologies in Blightfall?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

I was going to try the gourmaryllis for Blightfall RF generation, but I rediscovered the entropinnyum I found from the first time through. I didn't think much of it that time because I was nowhere as far then as I am now. My mob grinder has generated a few stacks of gunpowder, so I could possibly feed one of them. It looks like one entropinnyum getting a steady supply of TNT will be similar to a gourmaryllis getting fed steaks. What would the equivalent for endoflames be? I was about to do endoflames as an intermediate step, but I'm thinking of doing this as the intermediate step instead. Has anybody managed to reasonably automate one with the technologies in Blightfall?

endoflame is automated with a hopper, open crate, two slabs, and 3 redstone dust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

endoflames and a tree farm can be set up to be fully automated.

You can use the exoflame to turn the wood into charcoal in a furnace (if you dont have the infernal furnace) that is then feed to the endoflames.

I tried that aftermath, and it is terrible.

I was in the mine to get some clay and died. The red door is closed and my inventory with the red card is locked behind the door.......... lol.

Im also super bored with blightfall T.T i just dont have the patience to hunt order nodes for the initial setup.