Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
ohhh doctor doctor

cant you see im fishing fishing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

this is a stickup posted:

actually she said she is a very big fan of actions that rhyme

##vote moat turns out she was right

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

im claiming that this game makes it impossible for me to achieve full arousal

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Why would the doc protect the jailer of all people

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

yall done broke my willy

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Please keep voting me all is going according to plan this watermelon is about to take it all like a bitch

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Moatillata posted:

Please keep voting me all is going according to plan this watermelon is about to take it all like a bitch

hang on, im starting to get some signs of life. keep talking about givin the watermelon the wedding treatment

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Moatillata posted:

Why would the doc protect the jailer of all people

Because he claimed and asked for protection and is a powerful role?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

can i gently caress the watermelon

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

SirSamVimes posted:

Because he claimed and asked for protection and is a powerful role?

I'll accept this for now gypsy but my eye is upon you

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

an actual watermelon

and if i do does that count as dinner and a show

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Poison Mushroom posted:

can i gently caress the watermelon

LET ME FINISH

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Moatillata posted:

I'll accept this for now gypsy but my eye is upon you
gypsy a slur

so is gypped

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
tobacco asked for the doc. it's reasonable to assume the doc went. even if you think tm is lying or the jester, it's plausible and you know that, asking for who it was is bad

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

tobacco asked for the doc. it's reasonable to assume the doc went. even if you think tm is lying or the jester, it's plausible and you know that, asking for who it was is bad

Yeah in hindsight with all of that knowledge yes it was bad. Too much madness not enough role.

I'm not the lynch for today tho

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
hey jester visited me, what a dick

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

did anyone else or was it jest her

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

Don't answer this question, seriously.

##vote Moatillata

is your reason for voting him because he asked that

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Poison Mushroom posted:

did anyone else or was it jest her

##vote PMush

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

HiipFire posted:

hey jester visited me, what a dick

what happened?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

GulagDolls posted:

is your reason for voting him because he asked that

Yes, there is no town reason for pushing him to reveal who visited.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

bad reason. chaoslord must die. ##vote chaoslord

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

OMGVBFLOL posted:

what happened?

It just said that I got visited/"annoyed" by the jester, don't think it did anything

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma
Morning guys. I jailed GulagDolls last night who didn't interact with me in the doc in any way.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

GulagDolls posted:

lmao what is this even supposed to be

chaoslord has made exactly one (1) real post in the thread, but it was extremely on point. everything else is either bullshit white noise, and you're not much different.

chaos votes tm because tm shows up with literally minutes left before a no lynch, and directly votes for a no lynch for a stupid reason, almost as if he has knowledge of who is scum and who is town. there was no other possible outcome anyway. today I would have playfully called tm a moron today for not paying attention if chaos hadn't brought this to my attention, and the only reason I unvoted him is because I'm not willing to immediately lynch a watcher with no counterclaim that no one can confirm yet

chaoslord posted:

My vote is a real vote btw. IMO, this post
tm votes no lynch
is too forced. What I mean is that it was made 21 minutes before deadline when there was basically no one around. We were clearly heading toward a no lynch. TM felt compelled to make an appearance. If they were just coming in to joke post, sure, ok, whatever, it's a null. But this need to show up and make a game related post that doesn't really say anything just screams to me "Guys look at me I am playing mafia".

DrAlexanderTobacco posted:

Morning guys. I jailed GulagDolls last night who didn't interact with me in the doc in any way.

really good town play here by gulag imo. don't interact with anyone at all except useless snipes in the thread

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

DrAlexanderTobacco posted:

sure glad tm was determined to wait for this very important info

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
hey, not my fault that Tobacco doesn't have any juicy gossip.

and my no vote on D1 is just a statement on how dumb the two cases are in D1. Hell, there's a lot of bandwagoning for some reason in this game.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

GulagDolls posted:

:negative: gulag no

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tired Moritz posted:

hey, not my fault that Tobacco doesn't have any juicy gossip.

and my no vote on D1 is just a statement on how dumb the two cases are in D1. Hell, there's a lot of bandwagoning for some reason in this game.

it actually is your fault, literally

you specifically waited to share your juicy info, not his. you're doing it again.

god I don't even care if you're the jester ##vote tired moritz

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
As a reminder it's 8 votes to lynch, not 9. I can't remove dead players.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
well my info is very juicy to me, so I dont see your point.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
yes, please vote for the uncc'd watcher

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Moatillata (2): SirSamVimes, Poison Mushroom, this is a stickup, this is a stickup
Tired Moritz (2): chaoslord, this is a stickup, Poison Mushroom, GulagDolls, tpink, Moatillata, Drunk Nerds, Moatillata, Drunk Nerds, Poison Mushroom, tpink, this is a stickup, GulagDolls, this is a stickup
chaoslord (1): GulagDolls
Poison Mushroom (1): HiipFire

Not Voting (11): Dick Bastardly, DrAlexanderTobacco, Drunk Nerds, got some chores tonight, Jonathan Fisk, Moatillata, OMGVBFLOL, Quidthulhu, Somberbrero, Tired Moritz, tpink

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

8 votes to lynch! Fisk and DB are dead but I can't remove them.

I'm so tough to set a hard deadline. Try to lynch someone today.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tired Moritz posted:

yes, please vote for the uncc'd watcher

this was the only thing holding me back before. still iffy but tbh I think you're the jester, not the watcher. considering you've already been suspected by 3 (4?) people of being the jester, as the watcher I wouldn't claim against you for fear of being killed.

explain exactly what you believe makes your info juicy please. serious question because I don't really get it

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

As a reminder it's 8 votes to lynch, not 9. I can't remove dead players.

forgot about this, moat was right about -1 and it was 5/8 when tm threatened the town then, my bad

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Okay, there isn't a maf watcher. I can easily say that "insert person visited blank", and the person can confirm and then you have two confirmed townies. The only reason I didn't out is because I'm definitely sure that person is doc and doc is too important.

also you vote against me when there's a man who tried to get the doc's name out, which is super suspicious!

idk why you're wasting your time on me, im either jester (who you're not gonna lynch), or im watcher.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
full disclosure, I just wanted to see how you'd react. you did pretty much what I expect the actual watcher would do so ##unvote

also

congrats on the job

tbh I don't like the role jester and am usually happy to let claimed jesters win because they are boring as hell to play ##unvote

I would help lynch you if you were the jester :unsmith:

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
though I did try to vig mr.f n1 to be a dick during checkmate :lol:, but you soaked that up with your lightning rod anyway

after that I was pro voting him out as jester

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I wished I was the lyncher. I would literally do nothing and win D1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Everyone ##vote gulag the bad man

• Locked thread