Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Wait, who died?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Cats are the best

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
can someone point out to cherry that karlsson was 11th in blocked shots last year?

you could try to point out how dumb the stat is in total but you might as well teach a dog how to play the piano.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Did anybody else hear Don Cherry call that woman a "sharp dressed broad" or did I mishear?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

great chance for jagr, he made a short late burst to create a few inches of space behind the D and barkov put it perfectly there

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

goldrush posted:

Did anybody else hear Don Cherry call that woman a "sharp dressed broad" or did I mishear?

No you heard right.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pizza time? Or Guentzel? :siren:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

time for a trash powerplay that I will be very optimistic about anyway

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~

Stretch Marx posted:

No you heard right.

lol, jesus

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Jake's gonna win the rocket

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Kunhackl with a some slow, lengthy hands

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Just got home and couldn't watch before because NHLN blackout, but holy poo poo Caps are bad tonight.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: JVR gets a nice little chip in. :siren:

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Holy gently caress, why is Orpik still on the PK, not that it really mattered in that one much but gently caress, why?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Please god fire Rick Tocchet

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
phaneuf looked super slick there. loving 2008 edition right there

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Cammalleri is really loving good. Like, I knew he was good before he came to the Devils but he's far and away better than anyone on the team outside of Hall. I think if he had played on the right teams and stayed healthy he'd be borderline HoF.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:argh: Holtby

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I'm glad the second power play unit twiddled and diddled half of the powerplay away without doing anything. it makes me feel good

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Why is Orlov complaining about that penalty?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

good second period by da cats. Jagr and Barkov looked good together, but they're getting killed by the CBJ D. they put a lot of effort into stopping Werenski and have kept him from having a game-altering effect, but the Savard/JJ pairing is producing some quality opportunities. that fourth line :( they're getting carried to a lead by Lu so far

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Emelin picked up this bad habit of killing people this season.

e: since it was Bertuzzi though, "the sins of the father"

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

grack posted:

Why is Orlov complaining about that penalty?

You gotta complain about it so maybe the next questionable will go you're way because reasons. I really have no idea, it looks like he was expecting the puck to rattle around the boards quickly and TVR to stand up harder to the hit so it wouldn't look so bad.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

T-Bone posted:

Cammalleri is really loving good. Like, I knew he was good before he came to the Devils but he's far and away better than anyone on the team outside of Hall. I think if he had played on the right teams and stayed healthy he'd be borderline HoF.
He's always been a Penguin Killer, almost as much as Eric Staal

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

gently caress justin abdelkader

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
That sure is a hockey game in Detroit.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
A second longer and Marner has a wide open net.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Capitals stink tonight. Carlson needs to be demoted to the third pairing with Orpik.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Mind_Taker posted:

Capitals stink tonight. Carlson needs to be demoted to the third pairing with Orpik.

No idea what is wrong with him lately, it's not even looking like he's injured, just poor decisions and positioning.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Malgin makes some great reads, his head was up and looking where he wanted to go before he ever got the puck. I love him

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: Matthews finally beats Holtby after 3 straight shots. :siren:

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Lol, the gently caress was that.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I can understand getting knocked down, but then Wilson just laid there, if he wasn't in the way I'm pretty sure Holtby could have gotten over for that one.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Great, we're gonna get shut out in Detroit :mad:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the good: the panthers aren't just sitting on a 1 goal lead and trying to play defense
the bad: they are not good enough at maintaining possession in the zone to make a meaningful impact offensively

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Well, we're all in the mood, for a melody...and you've got us, feelin' allllllright :siren:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Hynes looks like an "In the Flesh?" mask and it's really creeping me out that they keep cutting to him

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the poo poo denis potvin says doesn't even make sense. what do I gotta do to get a job where I get high as hell and just ramble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Malgin has generated the top 3 or maybe 3 of the top 4 scoring chances in this game so far. he is 19 and a fourth rounder. he feels like a fairy tale that's going to end in tragedy as time runs out, but i will enjoy it til the very end

• Locked thread