Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

FactsAreUseless posted:

He copy-pasted something from another site to make fun of the idiot who wrote it, so I'd have to also ban every single person in this forum.

So is it ok if I post/quote the Dr. Smart presumed doxx to make fun of him ? Or if Ipost in another forum a nice doxx, then quote it here to make fun of it ? Why don't you post under your lazrin account now that the probation is ended commando ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Marching Powder posted:

man i sure hate this guy's posting *immediately starts trawling through the offending posting history* hey here's something interesting i can use to embarass myself and the other retard babies in the star citizen thread

:allears:

You've got some amazingly weird triggers

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Everyone call your parents RIGHT NOW

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Ghostlight posted:

You guys are routinely huge loving idiots taken in by the most primitive of trolling.

No wonder you backed to begin with.

Hey now, I never backed this poo poo! :argh:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

peter gabriel posted:

Myspace status: found.

OK, I am drafting up my death threat, is it two or one c in eviscerate?

Three if you intend to make it your callsign for plucky young agents to mull over, and to eventually secure your own Hannibal-style cage.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Tippis posted:

Three if you intend to make it your callsign for plucky young agents to mull over, and to eventually secure your own Hannibal-style cage.

I washed it down with a fine *makes those mouth noises* mountain dew

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

D1E posted:

Thankfully the human world will end in just a few months in President Donald J. Drumpf's cleansing nuclear fire and the dolphins will maybe survive to try to do better.

Except they also raping racist fucks, who doxx other dolphins with their sonar.

I'll never look at Ecco the Dolphin the same way again.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Imagine wasting years making thousands of posts in FYAD and GBS trying to perfect your dumb gimmick and then someone like Lazrin comes in and does it 100 times better.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Zzr posted:

So is it ok if I post/quote the Dr. Smart presumed doxx to make fun of him ? Or if Ipost in another forum a nice doxx, then quote it here to make fun of it ? Why don't you post under your lazrin account now that the probation is ended commando ?

Did I miss something?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Good loving lord, I love everyone in this thread

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Zzr posted:

I legit don't understand like half of this.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Arf I'm going to need you to make another post so I can quote it and say something dumb and make Marching Powder mad.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

ArfJason posted:

its too easy lol

mad shout outs to the epic chill broseph that says "boring troll noone gives a poo poo mate :cool:" in the middle of 3 pages of people frothing at the mouth over a copypaste

Tbh, I was just ignoring you, but you went too far with this post, and it's poor grammar.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

Ghostlight posted:

You guys are routinely huge loving idiots taken in by the most primitive of trolling.

No wonder you backed to begin with.

:laffo:

Thread is good

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Wuxi posted:

Good loving lord, I love everyone in this thread

I'm not sure you're cut out for this thread. The hate never stops at K-DOX 108.1 FM.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

thatguy posted:

Arf I'm going to need you to make another post so I can quote it and say something dumb and make Marching Powder mad.

This poo poo is getting more convoluted than Game of Thrones.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Saint Drogo posted:

just fyi guys I haven't done a normal poo poo since derek blocked me. don't mess with d.Smizzle.

Can you feel the greenieness being sapped from your being's very core?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I can barely see any posts any more with all these loving strings.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Am I the only one who isn't owning everyone else? :smithicide:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Xaerael posted:

Tbh, I was just ignoring you, but you went too far with this post, and it's poor grammar.

hey, when you finish wringing your hands about improper grammar perhaps you can go back and point out the ironic jokes i was missing because i don't think you know what irony is / means

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

MeLKoR posted:

This poo poo is getting more convoluted than Game of Thrones.
I'm going to ask him how much he's in for and send Google Butt into an existential crisis.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

FactsAreUseless posted:

I legit don't understand like half of this.

Translation: if a doxx is posted somewhere else, can it be quoted here for laughs?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Marching Powder posted:

hey, when you finish wringing your hands about improper grammar perhaps you can go back and point out the ironic jokes i was missing because i don't think you know what irony is / means

Quoting so those using ignore can see him

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
But have you illegally copied a post, thereby violating the original post-maker's copyright?

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

Try looking for "/s" at the end of posts.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

MeLKoR posted:

I can barely see any posts any more with all these loving strings.

Are you making one of those conspiracy-theory boards? There must be a way of doing those digitally these days. I've heard great things about HyperCard.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Skellybones posted:

Quoting so those using ignore can see him

Derek will "block" you for this.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Fite me irl fau

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

flyboi posted:

But have you illegally copied a post, thereby violating the original post-maker's copyright?
We take accusations of stolen valor very seriously in this thread.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

orcinus posted:

Can you feel the greenieness being sapped from your being's very core?
i dunno...they're not green. they're not normal but they're not green.

They are however still better than LoD :smug:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Tippis posted:

Are you making one of those conspiracy-theory boards? There must be a way of doing those digitally these days. I've heard great things about HyperCard.

It's that everyone is pulling everyone else's strings, this is becoming a bitch to navigate.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
FOR ALL I KNOW YOU'RE THE RAT

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

D1E posted:

Derek will "block" you for this.

We know for a fact that Derek does block people.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
He would never block me, I'm his posting buddy

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

ArfJason posted:

Remember guys, being obsessive hosed up weirdos and scouring every facet of a mans computer internet persona for liking the wrong videogames is bad... so please go forth and doxx no longer, and prefferably dont send them death threats. Thank you for understand.

lol when your gimmicks are so poo poo the only place you can get traction is the star citizen thread

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

MeLKoR posted:

We know for a fact that Derek does block people.

IMO you have already failed at Internet Warlording when you need to hide all the mean things other people are saying about you to prevent a mental breakdown.

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

Good Dumplings posted:

calling it now, the new guy has a balloon fetish

Got any videos of Sandi in a pit of balloons?

asking for a friend

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

orcinus posted:

lol when your gimmicks are so poo poo the only place you can get traction is the star citizen thread

:popeye::eyepop:

same

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

MeLKoR posted:

It's that everyone is pulling everyone else's strings, this is becoming a bitch to navigate.

Ah, well that's a completely different problem. I suspect that it will turn out that there are no strings at all. Plot twist! :stare:

cool new Polack jokes posted:

FOR ALL I KNOW YOU'RE THE RAT

Yeah, that's what the rat always says to try to throw off suspicion.
:yarg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Marching Powder posted:

Is this a real post? Please. Beet, it's you, isn't it? You've put some hosed up filter on my account. No one can be this loving stupid.

• Locked thread