Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Someday, I will call on Baal's massive luck to help me roll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This is 5 months of holding onto poo poo that got me this and even then I had to blow most of it to get one version of her.

This also comes with the monkey's paw I am drained for Babylon and will probably not get Caster Gil who most of that was originally for.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Still better luck than me. :(

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I guess I have no right to complain though as I blew two tickets and got one of the best servants in the game and now have three top tier servants that I got off of chance rolls on random whims rather than the servants I actually aim for.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
All my quartz and all I got was tofu, stuffed animals, and Rin's rear end in a top hat dad.

God drat it. :negative:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

BlitzBlast posted:

Rin's rear end in a top hat dad.

Is this Shiro or Tokiomi?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Part of why I wiffed the last event was that I kept losing battles trying to max out my drop rate by having level 10-30 Servants in my back line.

I'll see how far I can go but as soon as the battles get more difficult I think I'm slotting my good Servants in slots 4 and maybe 5 and just gonna burn my 122 golden apples I somehow got back when I wasn't looking.

e: Argh, need 12 more quartz and I can do 6 10 rolls. Maybe I can get them from all the extra quests in Camelot.

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Nov 28, 2016

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I did one 10-pull, and while I didn't get Rin I did get some pretty useful looking 5* craft essence that gives pierce invulnerability and +35%(40% at max) damage against caster enemies (Origin Bullet). That's a pretty huge damage boost.

edit: I also got Chevalier D'eon from the same 10-pull, but I already have Artoria and Seigfried so I don't imagine I'd get much use out of him.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
You're technically wrong, because D'Eon is more useful than either of them by virtue of having a taunt skill and a dodge.

We're not likely to run into another fight where stall is helpful anytime soon though, so Artoria will be more useful day-to-day. But Sumanai has lower attack and not that much more HP so he's straight up worse unless you've got a NP spam setup going.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I decided to go why not and gave a roll, two Waver CEs for me and a second copy of Carmilla, bleh.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Thankfully, Santa Lily's final ascension isn't as terrible as the Prisma Ilya final artworks. Still unfortunately dressed though.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Looks like my rolling luck came back :smug:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I got nothin'. Just a bunch of Craft Essences I already had (plus Fragarach, I didn't know that was in).

There's always the Summon Tickets when the Shop refreshes.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

She came in my weekly ticket after I used up my 63 quartz.
I have a lot of Archers now.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Kyte posted:

She came in my weekly ticket after I used up my 63 quartz.
I have a lot of Archers now.

drat, you must have had a lot of XP cards saved up to get her straight to 77 so fast.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Ytlaya posted:

drat, you must have had a lot of XP cards saved up to get her straight to 77 so fast.
Event shop and davici shop Exp will get there.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Droprate for these stockings is horrendous. I hope they patch it, or give us another quest which nets more than 10 a run (with 3 shop CEs)

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

There's usually more new 40 ap quest later that should give enough. Save the apple tll then.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

HiveCommander posted:

Droprate for these stockings is horrendous. I hope they patch it, or give us another quest which nets more than 10 a run (with 3 shop CEs)

I think I was spoiled by the fact that I got two of the 5* event CE from the gacha for the last event, so this feels really slow in comparison.

edit: And yeah, the stockings specifically definitely seem a lot slower than with the last event. I remember netting like 30-40 every fight in the last event.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Nov 29, 2016

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ahahaha Jeanne Alter is an idiot

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Ytlaya posted:

I normally don't save XP but I had nothing worth spending XP on after xmas, so I had like 270-something cards just waiting to be used. I actually spent some on tiny Jeanne and Fran (which got while rolling) to get'em to 40. The fact you can now store up to 400 Servant/Fou/XP cards between primary and secondary storage helped a lot.

The real limiting factor was that I ran out of QP when I took the screenshot.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

Crossover event with Jitsu wa Watashi wa when?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

Context?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Short Form: Jalter trying to get back at Santa Alter.

Long Form: gently caress if I know, I just read that was the case.

Now I have all of the CEs from the store, just need to wait for tomorrow.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Event spoilers:

She thought it was a good idea to both steal Santa Alter's sack of presents, and then gargle Gil's potion of youth. Real Jeanne is now stuck trying to sort it all out.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Is Jalter Lily supposed to be nice because she comes off as very in the spirit of christmas in her dialogue.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
So far, there's not enough disgusted expressions like her grown self, for which I'm very disappointed.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...
So far I've had 5 people that I got into playing FGO roll Ishtar with either random summoning ticket or few single rolls:smithicide:
Dumped in 93 quartz and 3 summoning tickets and the only thing I got were bunch of random 4* CE's and junk.

quote="Aumanor" post="466863500"]
Trying to install the apk on a Huawei P8 lite and getting an "analysis error"(or something along these lines, translated from Polish) message, anyone knows what's up with that?
[/quote]

Are you using QooApp? Is the phone in developer mode or anything?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Has Ishtarin's stuff been TL yet?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

So does this event not have the whole "reloading the stockings lotto" thing like the last one did? Is it just those 400 items?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Nah, you can refill it as usual.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

Nah, you can refill it as usual.

Yeah, I just noticed that. It doesn't seem to list the number of times it can be refilled though (unless it's just 1)?

edit: The final 40AP event grinding quest seems to give a lot more of the other two items than the last one did.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Nov 29, 2016

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Such despair. Twenty tickets and twenty 10-pulls have yet to produce Rin. Time to start saving up for whenever her pull rate increases again. Gonna try a last ditch 5 tickets when the store resets, but I'm not counting on it.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Trihugger posted:

Such despair. Twenty tickets and twenty 10-pulls have yet to produce Rin. Time to start saving up for whenever her pull rate increases again. Gonna try a last ditch 5 tickets when the store resets, but I'm not counting on it.

Ouch. Did you at least get a single 5*?

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Ytlaya posted:

Yeah, I just noticed that. It doesn't seem to list the number of times it can be refilled though (unless it's just 1)?

edit: The final 40AP event grinding quest seems to give a lot more of the other two items than the last one did.

It doesn't say because it's unlimited.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Ytlaya posted:

Ouch. Did you at least get a single 5*?

I got a Tamamo on the last pull. That's some consolation. She can be the NP battery for all the Rins I use from my friend's list.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Help, I'm stuck at Amon-Ra Phase 2 and the half-ap thing ends soon.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I just literally got spooked by EMIYA when playing Rin's summoning theme from the OST. :v:

e: No Rin. :(

Got five copies of that Waver CE though.

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Nov 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Has Ishtarin's stuff been TL yet?

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5fktsi/all_of_ishtars_lines_summonning_levelling_up/

Looks like Ishtar's the main personality while Rin is still influencing her somehow. Also apparently she recognizes us from somewhere or someone.

Edit: Pfft HAH, finally getting Emiya and this is after rolling Ishtar too.

Also
Jalter's an idiot

InfinityComplex fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Nov 30, 2016