Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

StarkRavingMad posted:

I think his miedo levels are relatively low

So low they can't be calculated by a mere human, I better ask Liberty Prime to give me an accurate percentage count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

So low they can't be calculated by a mere human, I better ask Liberty Prime to give me an accurate percentage count.

A million! Just like the Belt!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jesus Christ if her neck wasn't made of Japan she'd be dead.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Jerusalem posted:

Jesus Christ if her neck wasn't made of Japan she'd be dead.

Yeah that one looked gnarly

two arms down

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
If you haven't seen Io Shirai wrestle before, you're in for a treat.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am incredibly down for Matanza vs Mysterio :hellyeah:

Edit: Also goddamn can this lady fight Rey Mysterio too? :stare:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I love how pissed off she looks during this whole thing, no loving around

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Well I'm glad Vamp's having a good time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jesus Christ lady :stonk:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
HOLY gently caress

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Welp, Pentagon just gave Shirai CTE

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
She is indeed doing crazy bumps! That last throw into the chairs almost hurt *me*

e: that was was a f'ing awesome drop toehold too

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
if you wanna win the crowd over GO TO THE TOP OF THE OFFICE

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
:stare: This loving show.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That was a great loving match

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

This might be my favorite LU episode yet.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Dario: Another week, another episode of Lucha Underground, another god drat time I have to mop the footprints off the roof of my office!

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Oyy vey!

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Will Pentagon's recovery from this be funnier than him in a wheelchair?

Also, Stardom girls owned so hard.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

That was a good show

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That's what you get for ruining a Black Lotus/Dragon Azteca match :argh:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Pentagon is now Cero Brazos

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

a pentagon show is a good show. until vampiro becomes involved in the plot again.

i don't like vampiro!!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
WELCOME BACK DEAD PUMA

eljackass
May 19, 2004

StarkRavingMad posted:

Pentagon is now Cero Brazos

Yo man that really made me laugh! Sneezed all over my drat monitor

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

seriously what kind of rear end in a top hat tattoos a skull on his neck

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
"Goddamnit, another half-season stuck in Vampiro's weird sex dungeon."

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

"look at me, i'm a loving badass. i have a skull on my throat. i dive out of 3 story windows in fear if i think someone is in the house with me and break my back." -- vampqueero

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Mulaney Power Move posted:

"look at me, i'm a loving badass. i have a skull on my throat. i dive out of 3 story windows in fear if i think someone is in the house with me and break my back." -- vampqueero

I mean, the dude also teaches Muy Thai on the side and was the head of the Guardian Angels chapter in Mexico City, he's not a total poser

...also I think it was a 5th story window

(edit) the best part of that story was that he slept through the actual robbery and then only dived out the window when the police stormed in

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Dec 1, 2016

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Sitting up front for that gauntlet match was probably the coolest thing I'll ever do as a wrestling fan and I was ringside for Mania 30. I think PJ ends up in my lap in the next episode.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/shirai_io/status/804188514300506112

Thank you for letting us know :3:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Yeah, that was a star-making performance and I bet Io will be in pretty high demand now. I wonder if WWE makes a bigger push to get her in NXT, or at least book her for the women's tournament they're planning.

E: Also Hojo. Hojo elbow-dropping Asuka to death to win the NXT women's title is my new fantasy booking.

Benne fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Dec 1, 2016

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Benne posted:

Yeah, that was a star-making performance and I bet Io will be in pretty high demand now. I wonder if WWE makes a bigger push to get her in NXT, or at least book her for the women's tournament they're planning.

E: Also Hojo. Hojo elbow-dropping Asuka to death to win the NXT women's title is my new fantasy booking.

Oh I think it was already reported last month that WWE made offers to Hojo and Shirai.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

StarkRavingMad posted:

Oh I think it was already reported last month that WWE made offers to Hojo and Shirai.

It was, but then there was a follow-up report saying they had second thoughts about moving to America. (which "coincidentally" came out after we elected a proud xenophobe President.)

Benne fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Dec 1, 2016

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The real answer is more like the owner of Stardom likes to keep his talent and probably offered them more money or talked them out of it

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

RealFoxy posted:

The real answer is more like the owner of Stardom likes to keep his talent and probably offered them more money or talked them out of it

This is also true. Stardom has a small roster and if they lose their top two stars, the promotion is effectively dead unless they somehow manage to build up new stars in a quick timeframe.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Benne posted:

This is also true. Stardom has a small roster and if they lose their top two stars, the promotion is effectively dead unless they somehow manage to build up new stars in a quick timeframe.
All of Stardom's new girls are pretty bad and a lot of them are foreigners too. Meiko is probably in no danger of getting signed but Hojo/Shirai are probably the two most well known ladies from Japan since Asuka's signing.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Excellent episode of LU, but I could have done without hearing Vampiro edging for a full hour.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Benne posted:

It was, but then there was a follow-up report saying they had second thoughts about moving to America. (which "coincidentally" came out after we elected a proud xenophobe President.)

Oh I hadn't heard that part. Interesting that there's a little exchange program going on with LU, too, Taya is working Stardom now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

StarkRavingMad posted:

Oh I hadn't heard that part. Interesting that there's a little exchange program going on with LU, too, Taya is working Stardom now.

Is Taya still contracted with AAA? If so, I'm surprised they let her do that, given all the petty slapfights they've been doing with the rest of their roster about outside bookings.

• Locked thread