Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soral
May 30, 2009

sincx posted:

https://github.com/SM64-STROOP/STROOP

Wow, it's on github.

And he actually found a way to make it be an acronym for something:

SuperMario64 Technical Run-time Observer and Object Processor

thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

sincx posted:

https://github.com/SM64-STROOP/STROOP

Wow, it's on github.

And he actually found a way to make it be an acronym for something:

SuperMario64 Technical Run-time Observer and Object Processor

lmao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bicyclops posted:

Yeah, he's easily one of the easiest to listen to, most self-aware commentators for this kind of thing. The little bit of smugness he has is like "Well, he earned it."

The way he explains the 1/2 A press Hazy Maze Cave video with a bunch of "BUT WAIT..." building up the complication until he gets to Chekhov's scuttlebug owns.

actually he talks the way he does because there's something weird about his brain mentally.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
pannenkoek videos about other games

"Have you ever noticed that at the beginning of The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask when Skull Kid steals Link's ocarina, the notes that he plays are random? Here we can observe a bimodal distribution of note combination possibilities"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

"Have you ever noticed that at the beginning of The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask when Skull Kid steals Link's ocarina, the notes that he plays are random? Here we can observe a bimodal distribution of note combination possibilities"

uhhhh....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is one of those things, mate, where it's always going to be funnier to just quote the man verbatim and not try to make anything up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

This is one of those things, mate, where it's always going to be funnier to just quote the man verbatim and not try to make anything up.

Lol

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Alright fine. I'm just trying to fill the time between uploads here. It's been a week and I miss him

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

Alright fine. I'm just trying to fill the time between uploads here. It's been a week and I miss him

Hey man, we appreciate the effort, just pointing out something. Don't be too down on yourself though

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

to be fair, i thought this was a real quote for a moment and chuckled. not 2 shabby

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

what i like about the imp zone is people dont feel like they need to keep threads alive. you can just post in them when theres more content

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's because the archiver for this website broke 3 years ago and all the threads are live forever. it's kinda nice

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

It's because the archiver for this website broke 3 years ago and all the threads are live forever. it's kinda nice

That's good

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Black Baby Goku posted:

Hey man, we appreciate the effort, just pointing out something. Don't be too down on yourself though

:stare:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I liked it but mostly cause I thought it was real because I'd KILL for a Zelda guy that was equal to his Mario guy

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0vJAD0UCIY

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

This one did not blow my mind

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Right.. I'm sure re-entry using spawning displacement standings just comes naturally to you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
This guy should map the jump controller button to B

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

I.N.R.I posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

:staredog:

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

The self control on this guy is unbelievable. Think about how powerful he would be if he pressed A all the time.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Dark Weasel posted:

The self control on this guy is unbelievable. Think about how powerful he would be if he pressed A all the time.

He does, and then instead limits his power by destroying analog stick functionality or not pressing ANY buttons

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Dark Weasel posted:

Laminar
Dec 11, 2006

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

I miss the golden days of the William Tell Overture Remix playing during these scenes

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HhdZMpSvXg

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Laminar
Dec 11, 2006

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

What

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Nice, normal person: Hey this new game is pretty good.
Twisted loving Autist: What would happen if I held run against this wall for three hundred years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's pretty straightforward. If we collect some rings now, then wait 5 1/2 hours for the indices to cycle around, we can resume exactly where we left off.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

did anyone claim the bounty yet

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

It's pretty straightforward. If we collect some rings now, then wait 5 1/2 hours for the indices to cycle around, we can resume exactly where we left off.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Oh Don Piano posted:

Nice, normal person: Hey this new game is pretty good.
Twisted loving Autist: What would happen if I held run against this wall for three hundred years

Actually, bless this guy for doing these things, so that we don't have to, but we still know how many hours (five and one half, approx.) we have to wait for the indices to cycle.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think about that kakyion gif often

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
there was a mario 64 tas contest where people competed to complete ten absurd tasks

pannenkoek trolled it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHwiIp4i5eA

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Did he purposely lose the last one? I couldn't tell.

Now I wanna see him actually soundly destroy all the challenges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Did he purposely lose the last one? I couldn't tell.

Now I wanna see him actually soundly destroy all the challenges.

He wasn't trying to win on any of them.