Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
vince kisses linda on the cheek, hugs her, congratulates her before she goes for her first meeting,, but then Vince pulls out a notebook titled, "mega-push plan c: roman spears the president" and slips it in her handbag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

vince kisses linda on the cheek, hugs her, congratulates her before she goes for her first meeting,, but then Vince pulls out a notebook titled, "mega-push plan c: roman spears the president" and slips it in her handbag.

hell i'd cheer for him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

secretary of state john cena would be a victory for all americans

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

I was expecting this to end with someone getting grabbed by the pussy.

That DICK! posted:

secretary of state john cena would be a victory for all americans

I think this could happen if every other rap he did bashed gays like back in the day

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

how to win the popular vote

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I was expecting this to end with someone getting grabbed by the pussy.

Dont be silly, thats Enzos thing.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

a.lo posted:

how to win the popular vote

well you see daniel bryna may have won the popular vote

but Roman won the electoral college

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Can't believe Dave gave WWE Smackdown Women's Champion Alexa Bliss only 1.75 stars. Can someone tweet the howdareyou.gif to him?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They were too cowardly to even do a spot where she hit the table and it didn't break, if anything he was being polite giving it that high a rating

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

They were too cowardly to even do a spot where she hit the table and it didn't break, if anything he was being polite giving it that high a rating

yeah

it wasn't good

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
It's a real tragedy that we're never going to get Captain Summer Rae, Fashion Police.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I like Alexa and Becky and that match was garbage. I know they wanted to do a gimmick thing so Becky could lose without really "losing," but tables was the wrong choice. Just 15 minutes of one person setting up a table slowly, then getting punched and the table being moved to another position.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Yeah it was pretty awful. Initially they had Alexa push a table back under, and that should have just expanded on that. Have Becky underestimate Alexa's recovery time, and Bliss keeps stopping her from setting a table until the last few minutes.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
In which Alexa Bliss hits Becky Lynch with a chair, like....549 times.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

alexa bliss is an inverse roman reigns in the sense that she is not a great worker but a good character instead, shes young though and has a lot of upside (much like roman reigns)

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Secretary of Health and Human Services DDP

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

SunshineDanceParty posted:

It's a real tragedy that we're never going to get Captain Summer Rae, Fashion Police.

Summer Rae leading Breezango the same way Alexa led Blake and Murphy would be godlike. I imagine she wouldn't look bad in a police uniform.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Fandango about Summer Breeze: "you know whats my favorite thing about summer?"
Xavier Woods: "what?"
Fandango: "Fall."

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress Dave Sheltzer

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

dromal phrenia posted:

Fandango about Summer Breeze: "you know whats my favorite thing about summer?"
Xavier Woods: "what?"
Fandango: "Fall."

She's a garbage person.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Dean managed to carry AJ Styles to a 4.5. Nice.

That's Dean's highest rating of the year in a singles match. I thought Roadblock was 4.5, but it was a half star lower.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
As of right now, this year in WWE, AJ Styles and KO are tied for most 4+ star matches at 10. Dean and Sami are tied for second most 4+ star matches at 9. One of these four men is not a main eventer.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Yah Dean lol

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vaguido posted:

As of right now, this year in WWE, AJ Styles and KO are tied for most 4+ star matches at 10. Dean and Sami are tied for second most 4+ star matches at 9. One of these four men is not a main eventer.

Kevin Owens is really bad dude, im sorry.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

DoctorGonzo posted:

I agree, much like John Cena, Kevin Owens is a Bad Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEHY4f19Z2o

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

How can one person be so wrong about something.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

DoctorGonzo is the Roman Reigns to Banjo's John Cena

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do not even ask posted:

DoctorGonzo is the Roman Reigns to Banjo's John Cena

bow wow

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
I just hope that whatever press conferences Linda does she enters the room to that same awful 80s advertisement background filler music they used to have her walk down to the ring to.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Kevin Owens is very very good in the ring and pretty drat good on the mic as well, but he is one of the prime examples of RAW BOOKING

We need a RAW BOOKING image. Maybe Dewey Foley, with some RAW wrestlers sneaking up behind him holding singapore canes?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

dromal phrenia posted:

Kevin Owens is very very good in the ring and pretty drat good on the mic as well, but he is one of the prime examples of RAW BOOKING

We need a RAW BOOKING image. Maybe Dewey Foley, with some RAW wrestlers sneaking up behind him holding singapore canes?

we already have one:

:itwaspoo:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:good:
Huh, no Raw booking emote

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

:good:
Huh, no Raw booking emote

wth

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
The Kevin Owens reign has been fun as heck. What are you all on about?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Smackdown: Live! A++ show.

Former WWE Women's Champion Mickie James has reportedly signed a multi-year deal with the company. She's expected to return to the main roster in January 2017.

Mickie is expected to re-debut on the SmackDown brand. This comes after her strong performance against WWE NXT Women's Champion Asuka at "Takeover: Toronto" last month.

Source: PWInsider

For fucks sake Asuka is going to Raw doesnt she?

Also Lindas theme was the Wrestlemania one, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLLKHGNnIU

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Dec 8, 2016

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
NOBODY CARES!

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Kevin and Sami are both getting hosed by Raw booking. Sami's run in NXT was really good and his climb to win the big one against (Adrian) Neville was wonderful to watch. He can be a good talker and get the crowd behind him, so it's awful to see him put in nothing feuds after his huge win over KO in Battleground.

Kevin shouldn't be booked as a chickenshit heel, and I don't understand why they think booking him like Seth's title run is good for him in any way.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Needs More Ditka posted:

I just hope that whatever press conferences Linda does she enters the room to that same awful 80s advertisement background filler music they used to have her walk down to the ring to.
You mean the classic WrestleMania theme?

You should be banned on principle.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He hasn't been a chicken poo poo heel, just a bad champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Smackdown: Live! A++ show.

Former WWE Women's Champion Mickie James has reportedly signed a multi-year deal with the company. She's expected to return to the main roster in January 2017.

Mickie is expected to re-debut on the SmackDown brand. This comes after her strong performance against WWE NXT Women's Champion Asuka at "Takeover: Toronto" last month.

Source: PWInsider

Also Lindas theme was the Wrestlemania one, right?

I hope this was on her list of terms for the contract.

Smackdown has a lot of face women that feel like legitimate contenders for the title. Becky, Nikki, Mickie, and Naomi even has a win over Alexa so in theory she's in the running.

• Locked thread