Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hmmmm

i kinda am wary of going with easy 'jimson' answer but it seems like it might be that

unless kb is playing a very good scum game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Eight Dollars posted:

I'm going to do an ~8BUX LIST~

Here's what Asiina and Pmush thought about everyone.

Asiina
CCKeane - "would vote a lurker like Keane," "PMush/CCKeane scumteam"

curious jimson wasnt on list

keane what are the reasons for your jail choices?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

chaoslord posted:

So gulag is the last scum then yeah? Poque likely responsible for both deaths last night, and 8bux rb'd gulag.

Caveat is that I am assuming scum believed the BP to still be around and decided to silence Kash. If Asiina were actually performing kill then this doesn't follow. WIFOM fun while we wait for the last claims.

also hol up. is there any particular reason that we're assuming poque did both kills and not just one? if there's not some fantastic reason, I think we should get him since he might be able to kill again tonight.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Eh im town with a lovely role this game so ymmv

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

GulagDolls posted:

also hol up. is there any particular reason that we're assuming poque did both kills and not just one? if there's not some fantastic reason, I think we should get him since he might be able to kill again tonight.

Poque says he targeted Kash. We know from Jimson that the silencer had done the kill previously. It's not a stretch to think that the silencer was doing the kill again.

Poque's role is currently

quote:

Each night, visit a player, killing them and everyone else who visits them that night. If that player visits someone else, you will kill all their visitors (but not them). You cannot visit yourself. If you kill more than 1 player, your ability will be 'on cooldown' for 1 night. You are bulletproof.

The only way he didn't do both kills is if he targeted Asiina and she didn't go anywhere, and the remaining scum did the NK. I definitely think it's more likely that Asiina tried to do the NK and got blown up.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

chaoslord posted:

Poque says he targeted Kash. We know from Jimson that the silencer had done the kill previously. It's not a stretch to think that the silencer was doing the kill again.

The only way he didn't do both kills is if he targeted Asiina and she didn't go anywhere, and the remaining scum did the NK. I definitely think it's more likely that Asiina tried to do the NK and got blown up.

he has a point in that there's no guarantee that Asiina didn't get credit for killing Kashuno and I'm NOT on cooldown due to only killing her, but I definitely killed both of them

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Poque what's you're claim?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hmmm. well, no one silenced, so, m-maybe.

hmm.

well if poque really did do both the kills, I'd be a little more suspicious of KB since he was in jail. I also find myself trusting jimson for some reason.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Poque what's you're claim?

i stole jedit's role, I was a 3p role thief to start and now I am a 3p mass murderer that commits omeganukes in peoples bedrooms

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

GulagDolls posted:

curious jimson wasnt on list

keane what are the reasons for your jail choices?

N1 I wanted to live forever

N2 I figured (correctly, it seems) that Kash would be a target

N3 KB mentioned that they had more information that they'd like to share, but couldn't.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poque posted:

i stole jedit's role, I was a 3p role thief to start and now I am a 3p mass murderer that commits omeganukes in peoples bedrooms

I'm gonna blow my nuke in your bedroom ;)

Also
##vote Poque
I don't believe you. Or I don't believe you're town alligned. Probably a SK like Sylar.

Even if you did make heros a great show gently caress outta here.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Also
##vote Poque
I don't believe you. Or I don't believe you're town alligned. Probably a SK like Sylar.

i literally just claimed SK

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Also
##vote Poque

Have you read the thread at all? He is telling the truth. He stole Jedit's role.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poque posted:

i literally just claimed SK

Oh. Then you should die then lol. Why are we still waiting for this goomba to "help" us find scum when he has ulterior motives insert correct gender pronoun as needed

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Oh. Then you should die then lol. Why are we still waiting for this goomba to "help" us find scum when he has ulterior motives insert correct gender pronoun as needed

Because more likely than not he can't kill tonight. So we should spend today hunting for the last scum because we can lunch poque tomorrow.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

chaoslord posted:

Have you read the thread at all? He is telling the truth. He stole Jedit's role.

Yuh. I just got sidetracked by figuring out why we were trying to solve game state when OP said not to try cuz of unique roles.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

chaoslord posted:

Because more likely than not he can't kill tonight. So we should spend today hunting for the last scum because we can lunch poque tomorrow.

I don't like the the chance that he actually killed them both unless you can give me a confirmation as to why

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I don't like the the chance that he actually killed them both unless you can give me a confirmation as to why

chaoslord posted:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it makes more sense to me to kill poque now. whether or not he can kill, and we dont know for certain, hes gonna have to die eventually. and, if you are a town rolecop, you have a not insignificant chance of making it thru the night and rolecopping someone successfully, with all the roles that block/misdirect.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

it makes more sense to me to kill poque now. whether or not he can kill, and we dont know for certain, hes gonna have to die eventually. and, if you are a town rolecop, you have a not insignificant chance of making it thru the night and rolecopping someone successfully, with all the roles that block/misdirect.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Besides I can make love to Kashunos body and see what it do tonight.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Regardless if we are worried about the ability of Poque to kill again tonight we have two claimed town RB's claiming. WIth only one scum remaining, at least one of them is town and can block off poque. Focusing on poque today, imo, is the wrong approach. It makes more sense to try to get rid of the scum today. If yall disagree, feel free to vote him out, but I don't think that's the right way to go.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

Regardless if we are worried about the ability of Poque to kill again tonight we have two claimed town RB's claiming. WIth only one scum remaining, at least one of them is town and can block off poque. Focusing on poque today, imo, is the wrong approach. It makes more sense to try to get rid of the scum today. If yall disagree, feel free to vote him out, but I don't think that's the right way to go.

What if we MURDER POQUE.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ah. ##unvote

Okay
You got me chaos.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
kill the last scum and then no-lynch and roleblock me forever so we can be a happy family until the end of days :unsmith:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Poque posted:

kill the last scum and then no-lynch and roleblock me forever so we can be a happy family until the end of days :unsmith:

This would be a pretty funny end to BLOODBATH MAFIA.

Also wait, how do we know that chaos is town?

What were everybody's actions?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poque posted:

You'll be just like my grandpa by the end of this game!

dead

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Ah. ##unvote

Okay
You got me chaos.

Poque's not a bad choice and if we are really floundering and torn about who the last scum might be, he's a good option, but we still have time before the end of the day and I think that would be best served trying to suss out the last scum.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
everybody should spell out exactly what actions they did on all nights to see if there are any disconnects between claimed actions and what actually happened, just in case the last scum ever tried to make the kill rather than just Asiina/PMush

N1: Nothing
N2: Absorb Jedit (success)
N3: Shoot Kashuno (success, killed both Kash and Asiina)

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CCKeane posted:

This would be a pretty funny end to BLOODBATH MAFIA.

Also wait, how do we know that chaos is town?

What were everybody's actions?

we d ont know that he is

i drove kash and asiina
8bux and jimson
poque and keane (this one failed)

chaoslord posted:

i don't really understand why it makes more sense to you. with this plan, we have to essentially 'waste' a power on poque and our chances of trapping scum in web of night actions decreases, and then we have to kill him tomorrow no matter what.

all the people we could mislynch today also have claims that could be very helpful during the night

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

quote:

You are self-aligned. You win when all other threats are eliminated.

not sure what this part of the mass murdered role pm means. does all other threats include town

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote gulag

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

GulagDolls posted:

not sure what this part of the mass murdered role pm means. does all other threats include town

!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Gulag

My choice too.

Also I'm gonna make love kashunos dead body tonight and see if poque is telling truths

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
oh my god I can win with town I'm such a loving moron

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poque posted:

Suffer not a gently caress to live.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##unvote

Thought gulag was around still, wanted to see what he said to that. Guess he's gone.

He is my first pick but I need to do some more thinking about it.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Poque posted:

Explain

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

don't really know if i believe that.

at this point, i feel like my biggest scum pick is probably kb. reason being, jailed last night when scum PROBABLY didnt kill, hard for me to accept ANOTHER 3p (which would make it like what, 4 scum, 3 3ps one of whom could become scum if possible essentially making it 5 scum and two 3ps, and 6 town?) his history this game has also felt like a lot of 3p-hunting to me..

chaoslord posted:

##unvote

Thought gulag was around still, wanted to see what he said to that. Guess he's gone.

He is my first pick but I need to do some more thinking about it.

im here but dont have anything to say about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

awaiting confirmation but I don't know if non-killing roles are considered threats to me. I'm guessing they are since there's still the power of the vote tho

• Locked thread