Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

AMReese posted:

People getting so pissed that I made the thread to throw shade on them, but then it turned out to be worse than I could have imagined.

No, people were mocking you because you were weird and goony about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Super No Vacancy posted:

remember like the first four pages of this thread when everyone was like awww so sweet she proposed

I love weddings, and I'm optimistic that they will find happiness together.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Can someone find that post about how Paige was attainable because she was "That kind of girl that shows up to the party at 3am with Coke and convinces everyone to do a line with her and you sit up all night together and chill"

It was a criminally under-rated shitpost

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

davidbix posted:

Why did Black Terry Jr. blur her face, anyway?

Maybe he thought he'd get in trouble by WWE

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/VivaDelRio/status/808218230967955456

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I'm highly disturbed that anyone would go to a memo montenegro match, even relatives

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

AMReese posted:

People getting so pissed that I made the thread to throw shade on them, but then it turned out to be worse than I could have imagined.

You're still a creep hth

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009

Not nearly as epic as Hogan's epic goodnight hulkamaniacs rant. Y'all know which one I mean.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

Freudian slippers posted:

No, people were mocking you because you were weird and goony about it.
I was worried about someone being in a relationship that could doom their career. I'd normally have zero problems with her being with anyone, just that everyone around her was telling her not to do this, and she did it. I'd feel the same if it was a man or a woman.

I'm sorry if I came across as creepy. I'll be more careful with how I word things in the future.

AMReese fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Dec 12, 2016

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

buenas noches DELRIOMANIACS y jabronie marks sin vida que no sabe es un trabaje cuando trabajas un trabajo y trabaja usted mismo en un shoot,marks

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:swoon:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i wish adr would do coke off my rear end and titties

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if ADR and Paige wanna make snowmen out of cocaine, that's cool. Just stop fighting everyone that comes into arm's reach, please.

RIP Rafy, punched to death by a dude with a dry butthole.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Mystery Opponent posted:

buenas noches DELRIOMANIACS y jabronie marks sin vida que no sabe es un trabaje cuando trabajas un trabajo y trabaja usted mismo en un shoot,marks

Si! Si! Si!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mystery Opponent posted:

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.

Mystery Opponent posted:

I can't help but hear this in Ricardo Rodriguez' voice.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lol

https://twitter.com/campbellcombate/status/808325246721867778

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AMReese posted:

I was worried about someone being in a relationship that could doom their career. I'd normally have zero problems with her being with anyone, just that everyone around her was telling her not to do this, and she did it. I'd feel the same if it was a man or a woman.

I'm sorry if I came across as creepy. I'll be more careful with how I word things in the future.

Pro tip: it's better to strive towards self improvement than to hide your shame behind linguistic barriers. Look no further than GBS for a near inexhaustible supply of examples of how ineffective it is to do the latter. And your reward for succeeding is going unnoticed. Please seek help. And please don't do that defiant attitude thing again.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That tweet loving sucks

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

is this implying that Del Rio is now a hired thug for a MMA promoter, or am I parsing it wrong

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Grozz Nuy posted:

is this implying that Del Rio is now a hired thug for a MMA promoter, or am I parsing it wrong

no but it is a CEO cheerleading his business partner beating the poo poo out of someone for nebulous reasons on twitter

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cambell McClaren is Dario Cueto IRL

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

flashy_mcflash posted:

Cambell McClaren is Dario Cueto IRL

Not a bad gimmick to steal

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i wish adr would do coke off my rear end and titties

I don't think he could afford that much

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/VivaDelRio/status/808427756849688576

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Holy poo poo, it was all a work.

Del Rio was faking all his orgasms.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Does this mean we can appropriately touch her in front of him, or inappropriately touch her when he's not looking?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Codependent Poster posted:

Does this mean we can appropriately touch her in front of him, or inappropriately touch her when he's not looking?

The latter

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

It means you just have to prepare to learn a lesson. Whether or not you are taught a lesson is nebulous at best.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Prepare for a violent lesson on what Del Rio considers appropriate.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Looking forward to the Scott Hall's beating for saying he wants to go down on Paige

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hall could still beat Albertos rear end.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Del Rio getting his rear end kicked by a sober Scott Hall would just be another notch in the downward spiral

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Chris James 2 posted:

Del Rio getting his rear end kicked by a sober Scott Hall would just be another notch in the downward spiral

Scott would have to stay sober for that to happen.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
ADR would destroy Hall, would be good to see

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Sorry to burst your bubble but Scott Hall, ADR and Paige have already done some indie shows together and no-one got their face smashed in.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i believe that scott all would destroy...paige's vagina!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I guess the best plan would be to touch Paige, then flee to the safety of a wrestling show Del Rio is booked at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Writer Cath posted:

I guess the best plan would be to touch Paige, then flee to the safety of a wrestling show Del Rio is booked at.

hahaha

• Locked thread