Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Agean90 posted:

laffo at a those poo poo tier reptiles, they all got ate by fukken mega crocs that were also badass enough to survive a meteor impact

maga crocs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im the primitive voles living in the skeletons of the titans

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

rudatron posted:

dinosaurs versus a loving comet, guess who wins!!!

You're ignoring that the comet had help from Ancient Aliens. They could have totally beaten it, otherwise. :colbert:

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Agean90 posted:

laffo at a those poo poo tier reptiles, they all got ate by fukken mega crocs that were also badass enough to survive a meteor impact
also we shove their descendants into cages and then eat them, how's that stupid face working out for you now triceratops!!!!

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

pathetic little tramp posted:

i just played resident evil 0 and of the "original style" REs, I think it goes 2, 1, 0, 3. 0 isn't bad, but it's just not very inventive, a whole lot of backtracking and frustrating 'switch partners' scenarios

RE2 probably still the best resident evil of all time. Nemesis is the one fun part of 3.

CV was supposed to be original 3, so how does it fair?

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
it would be great if the EC chooses Paul Ryan to be POTUS when he doesn't even want it

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Takoluka posted:

CV was supposed to be original 3, so how does it fair?

Oh right. I played CVX, so maybe my opinion is altered vs pure CV, but it was probably between 0 and 3. A little too long and I remember there was a graveyard screen that you had to go back and forth across and there were always new zombies every time you went so you had to do this boring wait for the zombie to move close to you so you could juke past him thing that sucked.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Typo posted:

it would be great if the EC chooses Paul Ryan to be POTUS when he doesn't even want it

are they even allowed to vote for someone not on the ballot?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Karl Sharks posted:

are they even allowed to vote for someone not on the ballot?

The EV ballot. So if one of the Hamilton electors votes for Paul Ryan (nothing stopping her from doing that), he can become eligible. Though I do think there's a different rule about top three EV getters, so there would have to be multiple defections to Paul Ryan.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
eat poo poo Clinton you handed the election to loving Trump and opened the door to the worst administration for the US in probably over like a century

the fun part at this point is trying to guess how bad it's gonna be I guess

Free Press threatened in various ways?
Drilling for oil/natural gas in national parks?
Dismantling of free public education?
The return of the draft to fuel countless wars in the Middle East?
Defacto corporate slavery and company scrip?
People dying in the streets branded as "lazy, sad!" via a tweet that all Americans automatically receive on their phones?
Constant surveillance with a camera implanted behind your eyeball?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Nah, we're mixing it up. Middle East wars too overdone, we're going to start some Far East wars mow

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
south asia is going to be big in 2017, the south china sea is the place where any Great Power who is Great is gonna be

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

blamegame posted:

gop, all at once: wait trump is right why are we aligned w/a bunch of european social dems instead of a conservative plutocracy?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/809081569658990592

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

logikv9 posted:

Nah, we're mixing it up. Middle East wars too overdone, we're going to start some Far East wars mow

please wait until after yuri on ice is done, I want my big gay anime to finish before we get into needless wars

thanks trump

thrump

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

rudatron posted:

also we shove their descendants into cages and then eat them, how's that stupid face working out for you now triceratops!!!!

they were rad enough to recover from being on the endangered species list, unlike your average Democrat who still hasn't recovered from the election

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

pathetic little tramp posted:

The EV ballot. So if one of the Hamilton electors votes for Paul Ryan (nothing stopping her from doing that), he can become eligible. Though I do think there's a different rule about top three EV getters, so there would have to be multiple defections to Paul Ryan.

the top 3 EV getters is for the house/senate picking pres/vp if none have 270, which is why i was curious if there was some limitation on who the electors could vote for

like they couldn't just write in whoever

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
hello fellow vagina havers

we have much in common

please, follow my lead

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Celery Jello posted:

please wait until after yuri on ice is done, I want my big gay anime to finish before we get into needless wars

thanks trump

thrump

Pence will convince Donald to accidently bomb Japan just to stop the production of godless anime

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

sullat posted:

My kid disagrees with this assessment.

Triceratops was an armored tank with machete's attached to it's head. T-rex was a large chicken.

What happened to you Schumer? You used to be cool.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

Pence will convince Donald to accidently bomb Japan just to stop the production of godless anime

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

lol

please proceed

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

logikv9 posted:

Finally, a trump admin policy I can get behind

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The Nastier Nate posted:

Triceratops was an armored tank with machete's attached to it's head. T-rex was a large chicken.

What happened to you Schumer? You used to be cool.

The new president is a rapist

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

rudatron posted:

south asia is going to be big in 2017, the south china sea is the place where any Great Power who is Great is gonna be

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

MAH VAGINNAAAA

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

logikv9 posted:

unless they convince him to build a tower there first

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

WarMECH posted:

MAH VAGINNAAAA

yeah it really hurts when it gets grabbed

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Celery Jello posted:

thanks trump

thrump

Leave me out of this

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump knows how to snatch em without a problem. I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee you.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

so basicaly some rich hasbeen sorta funny lady who can "dish it out but cant take any jokes against her" is going to play protester. fun days ahead.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/BlaireVGames/status/809090084704161792

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

I can't believe that there is a competitor to hannidate, Sean will be heartbroken

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9 posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-12-14/trump-says-he-expected-to-lose-election-because-of-poll-results

quote:

“I said if we’re going to lose I don’t want a big ballroom,” he said. He said he figured he’d thank the guests and then “I’m out of there, right?”

But as the night progressed, TV stations kept announcing Trump had won another state.

“The map -- bing bing bing, you know -- that map was getting red as hell. That map was bleeding red,” Trump said.

He still thought he might lose when reports initially indicated Texas, a state that even “lousy” Republican candidates win, he said, might be in play, and that Clinton might win the traditionally red state of Georgia, too.

He said he told his wife: “This is going to be a disaster.”

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

C-SPAM: CYKA BLYAT > TRUMPsingles.com Make Dating Great Again!

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

trump knows how to snatch em without a problem. I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee you.

Hey Baloogan I gave you a friendly callout in my QCS thread, hope you like it!!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801688

keep up the good work chum :thumbsup:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so basicaly some rich hasbeen sorta funny lady who can "dish it out but cant take any jokes against her" is going to play protester. fun days ahead.

its so easy to troll you guys with WOMAN does THING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Hey Baloogan I gave you a friendly callout in my QCS thread, hope you like it!!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801688

keep up the good work chum :thumbsup:
you've made a mistake

no one really cares about 6 hour probies

maybe there's a case against exmarx but i don't think the c-spam mods are part of the problem

• Locked thread