Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pro Target

thats not true, my perfect game is deus ex and it already exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

My perfect game is Dr. Mario

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
just fix the camera controls in Ninja Gaiden Black and i'll have my perfect game

symbolic

Historical Wizards posted:

Byob what is your dream game, or a game you wished existed?
a more graphically intense Undertale

ArclightBorealis

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

A true successor to Robot Alchemic Drive, and all the other similar remote control robot games that were only released in Japan.

Though that's only one of many dream games I have. Most of which I want to make in the future.

Sininu

New C&C Generals game that was very like the old one content wise, but with modern engine and online systems (that aren't tied to Origin) plus various QoL improvements.

I wish EA should sell all C&C rights to someone who knows what they are doing, but that would never happen :(

Moola

a really well made Dragons Dogma 2

ScrubLeague

My dream game is an open world professional driver simulator, kind of like the taxi missions from Yakuza, but with branching career paths and a tycoon layer. Like you start as a delivery driver for various goods with varying levels of profitability and legality, then maybe you buy a black car and be an Uber driver or save up for a taxi and start your own company. Then you hire an employee to drive the car when you're not so you have long coverage, or you buy another car, or you hire skilled drivers from your competitors, or you buy shares of their stock. Eventually you're not a driver anymore and just managing timetables to ensure city-wide coverage (but you can still run some fares if you want to), you buy limousines or buses for your fleet, until you're the Transport King of your city.

I think that would be real rad.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

a hitman game but instead of killing people, you're just walking around gorgeous enviornments in disguise while secretly trying to improve a stranger's day

like you bake a cake, but instead of putting poison in it to kill the birthday boy, you just make a really moist cake

Moola

FutonForensic posted:

a hitman game but instead of killing people, you're just walking around gorgeous enviornments in disguise while secretly trying to improve a stranger's day

like you bake a cake, but instead of putting poison in it to kill the birthday boy, you just make a really moist cake

Helpman

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I want a logistics strategy game where you don't have control over how stupid or smart the generals act but you're tasked with providing them with as much material as they need. random events happen like a certain division having an over abundance of supplies but instead of rationing it over the winter, they celebrate over Xmas and they run empty by New Year's.

Alternatively, a terminal lance roleplaying game.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

joke_explainer

Chill la Chill posted:

I want a logistics strategy game where you don't have control over how stupid or smart the generals act but you're tasked with providing them with as much material as they need. random events happen like a certain division having an over abundance of supplies but instead of rationing it over the winter, they celebrate over Xmas and they run empty by New Year's.

Alternatively, a terminal lance roleplaying game.

I've thought about how the most unrealistic part of like Sim or 4X games is how everybody just does what you say. It'd be interesting to have a 4X game that was more political. Like you declare war on the space slugs but Congress refuses to fund you and your forces have no funding and are forced to withdraw after 60 days. Or you adjust the budget but Congress refuses to approve it, or your appointments. I guess basically 'Obama Simulator' at that point.

Plebian Parasite

Mario Party that teleports 3 friends onto my couch.

IAmKale

やらないか

Plebian Parasite posted:

Mario Party that teleports 3 friends onto my couch.
It should also come with a free four-pack of gloves because you don't want the stick-rotation minigames to wear a hole into your guests' palms :ohdear:

Scaly Haylie

Viewtiful Joe 3

buff goat man

rogue-like super mario world please, thanks

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i would punch a gopher for a full mega man legends 3 with updated modern features like a randomized dungeon crawl mode, a fix for circlestrafing being godmode, and an explanation for tron's robot vagina

joke_explainer

ArclightBorealis posted:

A true successor to Robot Alchemic Drive, and all the other similar remote control robot games that were only released in Japan.

Though that's only one of many dream games I have. Most of which I want to make in the future.

Duuuuude. I would love a sequel to RAD. Hopefully they could accomplish the same magic as the first where the voice acting is so unbelievably bad it's instantly lovable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B09bu6kEWqU&t=225s

Macnult

Eve Online but actually fun

TOOT BOOT

I got Ducktales Remastered and KOTOR for iphone for $4 today, and I didn't even have to pay the $4 because I had a $5 gift card

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Macnult posted:

Eve Online but actually fun

Same.

----------------

MrWillsauce

byob dating sim

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

MrWillsauce posted:

byob dating sim

but katamari damacy already exists

Scaly Haylie

actually byob roughly translates to "clump soul"

death sext

MrWillsauce posted:

byob dating sim

all paths lead to the good ending: chilling together in a hammock

MrWillsauce

how many gifts do i have to give someone before they chill with me in a hammock

death sext

one (1) byob keyboard

MrWillsauce

somebody owes me a chill-rear end cuddle sesh then

Senior Management

MrWillsauce posted:

somebody owes me a chill-rear end cuddle sesh then

By the power vested in me as idiot king I declare that I.N.R.I. is the winner and you should persuade him.

:jerry:

Scaly Haylie

Does Spider-Man Cartoon Maker count as a video game? Because I loved that.

vanisher

Lizard Wizard posted:

Does Spider-Man Cartoon Maker count as a video game? Because I loved that.

we should find this game and make cartoons in a thread

because I also had it and loved it

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

buff goat man

vanisher posted:

Plebian Parasite

vanisher posted:

in every cartoon i made, the villain turned out to be mysterio disguised as someone else.

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

wow i didn't know that existed! i had felix the cat cartoon maker. it was fun but doesn't sound as fun as spider man :3:

Senior Management

the Felix the Cat game on NES is cool and good

:jerry:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

joke_explainer posted:

I've thought about how the most unrealistic part of like Sim or 4X games is how everybody just does what you say. It'd be interesting to have a 4X game that was more political. Like you declare war on the space slugs but Congress refuses to fund you and your forces have no funding and are forced to withdraw after 60 days. Or you adjust the budget but Congress refuses to approve it, or your appointments. I guess basically 'Obama Simulator' at that point.

Yeah I think the closest I've kinda seen this is either in crusader kings when you have an idiot king or in the rome 2 total war greek campaigns where you have politics and you don't want your generals to become TOO good or else they go rogue with their entire army. The latter has "political events" which are usually lame and can be bought off by money and the former is just if you end up playing terribly so you don't give enough time to teach groom the new king.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

vanisher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2THuctqMXis

I think the only reason I had that game was because it came for free with the computer we bought

vanisher fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Dec 15, 2016

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

I really liked Shenmue and am sad that it never concluded :smith:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Spiderman Cartoon Maker is one of my earliest computer related memories, gives me a great sense of nostalgia. Those were the good ol' days. I remember importing .wav files in that I recorded for dialog and how hilarious it all turned out to be.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devil

If anyone plays super marpo run feel free to add me at 4348-1908-2156