Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
i just got here but i'm assuming this sam roberts guy you all seem to despise so much is the weird little white nerd with the inexplicably large fro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I like Sam Roberts solely because I sat next to him on a plane going to Vegas for a UFC event a couple of years ago. There were a couple of Opie and Anthony comedians in first class but he had to sit in coach next to a goon.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
a face for radio and a voice for print.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You could not be more wrong.

Well all boobs are awesome tbf.

And I'm going to stop now.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sam Roberts: Please tell my story on every radio and television station and in every newspaper and magazine in the U.S.. Please leave immediately if you have a weak stomach or mind since I don't want to cause physical or mental distress. Joanne, Rob, DeeDEe [sic] - I love you! Thank you for making my life so happy. Good bye to you all on the count of 3. Please make sure that the sacrifice of my life is not in vain.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
no Sam Roberts, that is not why I dislike Roman Reigns

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

bartok posted:

Is he one of the Jerky Boys?

Its the grandson of Larry from the Three Stooges

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
i'd respect roman if he came out here, threw sam down and made him pee himself and told him to never tell him what to do again.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

i want sam roberts to not talk

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

shiksa posted:

a face for radio and a voice for print.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Needs More Ditka posted:

i just got here but i'm assuming this sam roberts guy you all seem to despise so much is the weird little white nerd with the inexplicably large fro

This is Sam Roberts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EXY6PWQYtU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

🐕

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The big dog

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Roman is the face for making two best friends hate each other

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i played 7 hours of Final Fantasy 15 yesterday and now I think I like Roman Reigns

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bow wow....

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

This is Sam Roberts

I find it suprising he's not available

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i actually think sam is pretty good at that ppv pre-show stuff with the caveat that the ppv pre-show has never been worthwhile

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

this video package was cool until roman reigns came out

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
wasnt Sami Zayn supposed to have a match, the ppv is almost about to begin

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

StarkRavingMad posted:

Roman is the face for making two best friends hate each other

Golden Age Hogan and Roman Reigns in a tag team. Booked to face each other at that years Wrestlemania. Who turns on who and who is the face when both are assholes???

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Brock Lesnar posted:

i played 7 hours of Final Fantasy 15 yesterday and now I think I like Roman Reigns

he is not gladiolus, don't be deceived

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

dromal phrenia posted:

this ____________ was cool until roman reigns came out

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dont watch RAW so i didnt know owens already lost clean to reigns

lol

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Will Sam Roberts still be around to make Raw Talk remain awful?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Brock Lesnar posted:

wasnt Sami Zayn supposed to have a match, the ppv is almost about to begin

im like 90% sure it happened during that video package

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
So I left for less than 5 minutes and I missed the match - what happened to rusev?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

oatgan posted:

i actually think sam is pretty good at that ppv pre-show stuff with the caveat that the ppv pre-show has never been worthwhile

He really isn't that bad, but he's enough of a dork that we other dorks can enjoy making fun of him.

I can't wait to watch this whatever PPV with bad booking decisions!!! i'm also bored out of my mind so

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Was that Braun Snowman?

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

John Cena snowman was worth my $9.99 this month

bartok
May 10, 2006

This Big Dog's bite is worse than his bark!!!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

So I left for less than 5 minutes and I missed the match - what happened to rusev?

Won by countout then ran away

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

he won in a brilliant finish after an amazing match with big cass! :D :D :D

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

won via countout

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
"We'll find out if Roman would walk out with two shoulders of gold OR if we'll see the end of the KO show."

good job Renee.

"It's such a good value, I'd trade my first born for it and my wife is pregnant."

What a massive loving shithead. Like- that is wildly loving inappropriate. There's something about it that really rubs me up the wrong way - either calling something 'a good value' or, you know, envoking losing a baby so you can watch Wrestling.

Sion fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Dec 19, 2016

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

wait back up a second there's a "Raw Talk" now?

Like there's three hours of Raw, and then some doofuses sit around and talk about it?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Do you guys want to know what I got for tonight!

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

dromal phrenia posted:

i dont watch RAW so i didnt know owens already lost clean to reigns

lol

Reigns is going to win tonight, and just you wait. you thought the well was poisoned before, imagine him with two championships.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

VROOM VROOM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

Merry Rapadoo and a happy U Can't C Me

• Locked thread