Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Koramei posted:

1 knife kill a round? If we're not counting finishing people off or shields, I probably have less than 10 legit knife kills in like 300 hours of play.

I mean if everyone does the stupid "knives only" thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I literally only ever take blitz to blind my friends

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
This is on sale on PSN. Worth getting for PS4 or should I wait for some DLC bundle or something? Or wait for a Steam sale? I usually go to where the playerbase is for FPS but not sure what platform that is for Siege.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
PC is where it's at for Siege.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

gently caress you guys I play Blitz unironically and he owns

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Cup Runneth Over posted:

gently caress you guys I play Blitz unironically and he owns
Yeah, he is totally owning you.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

That's it, I'm gonna buy the skin just to spite you haters

It will make an excellent addition to my MLG montages

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
I don't care about the Blitz skin, but I would pay $8.99 for a way to report chat when kids get uppity.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I bought the Kapkan skin and I am absolutely garbage at this game and with Kapkan but it looks cool and I like this game.

Just saving up some funbucks for a Twitch uniform now because she owns. Doc and Bandit need some too

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Kapkan tip, if you aim down really low you can put the trap at prone level.

Also blitz is cool :( I prefer him to monty at least

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Flipswitch posted:

I bought the Kapkan skin and I am absolutely garbage at this game and with Kapkan but it looks cool and I like this game.

Just saving up some funbucks for a Twitch uniform now because she owns. Doc and Bandit need some too
Remember to have a photo ID for the Twitch uniform purchase.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Kapkan tip, if you aim down really low you can put the trap at prone level.

Also blitz is cool :( I prefer him to monty at least
Yeah you can put the traps at various height levels.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

cinci zoo sniper posted:

I might consider an Elite Fuze skin, but that's about as far as I am willing to go with cash-exclusive vanity items in any game, since I've played both CS:GO and Dota 2.

meanwhile i'ma be over here buyin up comedy option skins because :homebrew:

forreal though I would definitely buy a Fuze/Frost outfit because they're probably my two most played operators when I'm actually trying to play to win.

I'm sure eventually each op will have a pay 2 grief option but I'd like to see them update the underappreciated operators first. Like give IQ a goofy tacticool cybercop nerd outfit or something.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

There is fuze and frost outfits but they are ubi game tie in skins

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
IQ needs a ninja outfit.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Yeah you can put the traps at various height levels.

Goddamn.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

I just played a casual match on my tv with the steam link and an Xbox controller. Got carried and won with 2 kills by camping angles on defense. Pretty fun if you don't wanna try hard.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Remember to have a photo ID for the Twitch uniform purchase
Judging by where I'm stationed you can just waltz the gently caress in.

Real talk though her tech ops uniform looks neat

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqJSp_AsRkU

Edit: Sorry about the swede with a borked mic.

lohli fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Dec 22, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I blocked a doorway with montagne and valk couldn't get to the defuser it was pretty great

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

There is fuze and frost outfits but they are ubi game tie in skins

is this true? what gives the fuze outfit?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Money on the steam page. It's just ta ghost recon skin though

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I blocked a doorway with montagne and valk couldn't get to the defuser it was pretty great

We played a team from Brazil with their pings of 200+. Montagne stood on the bomb defuser so I just walked around him and knifed before he even saw me move.

Then we lost because they had high ping and were also really good.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-CA/events/sixinvitational.aspx

Come hang out in the blistering Canadian cold and tell me to fix my game up to my face.

If you don't turn out to be an awkward clown i might even take you out afterwards.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Hard posted:

Come hang out in the blistering Canadian cold and tell me to fix my game up to my face.

If you don't turn out to be an awkward clown i might even take you out afterwards.

Gonna go up to a bunch of guys wearing ubi shirts, ask them all "hey, you hard?" See how fast I can get booted for unwanted sexual harassment.

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
The first is to be born in Joseon.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Money on the steam page. It's just ta ghost recon skin though

oh i meant a uniform, not just a gun camo

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Hard posted:

$150 tickets still only give you 600 R6 bucks what kinda scam is this

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Koramei posted:

oh i meant a uniform, not just a gun camo

I'm pretty sure the "dlc" is a uniform, like the blitz thing. I'm not talking about the uplay club rewards.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://streamable.com/khi5c

Don't turn outlines off people.

IceOrb
Sep 10, 2006

AGENT NAHMAN JAYDEN, FBI.

I like how this is now a threat.

"That's going into a clip".

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I loving knifed Montagne and it downed him, FIX YOUR GAME HARD

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

:bravo2:

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Go to the "Digital Content" tab in Siege, all those are outfits/skins that can only be bought outright, not with renown or R6 coins.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Last night I got downed (by what I assume was bullshit) and in the spirit of Siege Christmas this knob runs up and makes like he's gonna stab me up real good. Well I used my mouse's DPI switch and starting spinning in place at light speed and apparently this casts knife invulnerability because he flailed at me with futility until a teammate pumped him full of lead. Anyway that's my story thanks.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

rap music posted:

I got downed (by what I assume was bullshit)

Siege.txt

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

https://gfycat.com/TotalSlipperyEmu

BarDown
Jun 20, 2013

Peace among worlds
*burp*BITCHHHH*burp*

rap music posted:

Last night I got downed (by what I assume was bullshit) and in the spirit of Siege Christmas this knob runs up and makes like he's gonna stab me up real good. Well I used my mouse's DPI switch and starting spinning in place at light speed and apparently this casts knife invulnerability because he flailed at me with futility until a teammate pumped him full of lead. Anyway that's my story thanks.

It's a Christmas miracle! Good story, would read again

IceOrb
Sep 10, 2006

AGENT NAHMAN JAYDEN, FBI.
Hard come to PAX East.

I promise not to kiss you on the mouth.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

console.gif

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I did the same to Blitz, he flashed the gently caress out of me and I just started meleeing. When I could see again there was no kill message, I was in a different room and Blitz was nowhere to be seen.

I eventually found him on the ground and got one kill closer to my free skin

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I had a guy run right through a Kapkan trap at face level and it did 45 damage to him.

I wouldn't have known except he told me because he was confused as to why he was not dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vatek
Nov 4, 2009

QUACKING PERMABANNED! READ HERE

~SMcD
If I had to pick one sentence to describe my gameplay experience in Siege it would probably be "I am confused as to why I am not dead."

• Locked thread