Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

nawledgelambo posted:

I also have on good authority wtfosaurus is super butt hurty about us making fun of him here
Poor guy :grin:

I was neutral towards the guy til now but holy poo poo, put this fucker on blast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH
Hilarious SC parallels too. Descriptions of red flag after red flag followed by, "Anyway, I gave him some more money."

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
Happy Doxxing New Year!
:yikes:

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

WTFosaurus is offering TheStaceyRoy a mysterious solo cup on their stream and it feels loving weird now.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
hahahahah...

ahhh man...Imma enjoy reading up on this stupid poo poo when I'm a bit more sober and before the morality police shows up to scream 'doxx' again, to be sure...2017...off to a great start...happy new year of SC drama, crazy crazy thread.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Ashye posted:

But did you call your parents while doing it?

No, his.

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE
its a good year for WTFsaltyass

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
let's dox like it's 1999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTht-hIS5_U

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Goobs posted:

Covered in a practical amount of 200 purity seals.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Needs more purity.

Only 200? Heretical Chaos filth!

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Beet Wagon posted:

Yeah this is always the first thing that pops into my mind when I think of "space marines" so I didn't really consider that 40K marines are all bald as gently caress.

Only the scrub acolytes. Space Wolves tend to look like Mel Gibson in Braveheart, with full mane of wild berserker hair. The God-Emperor and many of the Primarchs like Lion El'Jonson, Corvus Corvax, Leman Russ, Fulgrim and Sanguinius all have lengthy shoulder-length locks.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

:smith:

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

he is a man of many names apparently.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

those ears, that tattoo...
lol

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

Still using his PUA skills i see.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

What the blue hell is this a screengrab from?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Kill Jester.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

:laffo:

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Sunswipe posted:

What the blue hell is this a screengrab from?

WTFosaurus is on TheStaceyRoy's stream being creepy and touchy. https://www.twitch.tv/thestaceyroy

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ComfyPants posted:

WTFosaurus is on TheStaceyRoy's stream being creepy and touchy.

Am I interpreting this right? They're playing some sort of DnD game (two of them in shirt, tie and waistcoat. We can only be thankful they at least took their fedoras off) and the people watching can pay real money to "help" them? Because that's pretty loving amazing. Paying so that other people can get imaginary objects. It's Star Citizen taken to the nth degree.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

XK posted:

Kill Jester.

:thurman:

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
I shouldn't be surprised, but this guy is just human filth.

JugbandDude
Jul 19, 2016

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun

Shine on you crazy diamond!
Happy new year, SC thread!

My parents called Arfjason, doxxed INRI and bought me a Polaris.

Payback all around

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

JugbandDude posted:

Happy new year, SC thread!

My parents called Arfjason, doxxed INRI and bought me a Polaris.

Payback all around

I am sure they are Jewish too, right?

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
PUA

Pick Up Artist

PUA

Persistent Universe - Alpha

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Grabby hands :wiggle:

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

The Titanic posted:

A: "The cost of this ship is bullshit, I'm not playing this poo poo game for 200 hours before I can upgrade my Aurora to a 300i or Freelancer or something."

B: "This is bullshit and I want a refund now because I spent $x on this ship somebody can earn in 5 hours of playing!"

This is exactly right. The way I see it, the only right answer to continue the revenue stream is to not have ships be sold for in-game currency. Continue ship sales for real cash as the sole means of acquiring new ships.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

This is disturbing

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Krycek posted:

This is exactly right. The way I see it, the only right answer to continue the revenue stream is to not have ships be sold for in-game currency. Continue ship sales for real cash as the sole means of acquiring new ships.

Just sell jpegs and dreams forever. There is no revenue once star citizen the game replaces people's headcanon.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Hmmmm, think he recognized the donation name?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

:golfclap:

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot
Whoever donated on behalf of my twitch message, thanks if you're here

I'll get you an av or something

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Goobs posted:

Lol i am dead.

REDACTED

E: also

REDACTED

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Who is this? A CIG programmer?

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Bofast posted:

According to one of the devs, 8 out of the 10 people who worked on GoldenEye had never even made a professional game before. They still made something way more fun than anything Croberts has accomplished so far with 300-ish people and $140 million.
Yeah, IIRC the only folks on the team who had previously shipped a game were the audio guys. It was basically a case of lightning striking.

Iceclaw posted:

Hey! The Doomguy mark 2016 is cool and good. And completely neutral. For all you know, there is a well trimed pompadour under that helmet.

You never actually see him without the helmet in-game, though, and as such his head isn't fully modelled so it makes sense there's no hair.

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot
rip goobs

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

She's definitely picking up what he's laying down (not).

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I'm actually Edwin Perez irl

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

ripptide posted:

Hmmmm, think he recognized the donation name?

He has me locked down on his stream most definitely

I didn't even have time to post anything last week under the twitch username "exoticcarofinformation' before he ragebanned me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

WTFSaurus is seriously trying to get alcohol poisoning. Holy cow.

https://www.twitch.tv/thestaceyroy