Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

I have to wonder if Gropersaurus knows what a total idiot he looks with that lovely dye job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.
Chalks i am sorry you feel grief because i doxxed your friend. Maybe he will sell you the socks off his feet for a hamburger and then crash at your place so you can talk about it on a couch while he films it.

E: if you have any pets i would hide them

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Sedisp posted:

Just a reminder that that piece of poo poo used to teach dudes that they should do that poo poo with women in order to get sex. SO like. Yeah. gently caress that dude.

loving hell, I actually kind of liked WTFO (for a SC streamer). It figures there would be a ton of disgusting poo poo just waiting to come to light. :negative:

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Wait holy poo poo what

I'm sitting on the "doxing is bad but thread is ok sometimes" fence.

Goobs posted:

Chalks i am sorry you feel grief because i doxxed your friend. Maybe he will sell you the socks off his feet for a hamburger and then crash at your place so you can talk about it on a couch while he films it.

I forgive you, cat avatar man. Can you use your googling skills to dig up something amusing about Star Citizen so we can all move on?

StarBegotten
Mar 23, 2016

TheAgent posted:

what is a high impact human being anyway

I know nothing of gay culture except what I've recently learned from ffxv

Is that someone who rams it in without the lube? :wth:

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Y'all must really, really hate Star Citizen.

The failures in common sense you must constantly employ to argue everything they make is garbage even though you spent $300k on the same jpgs earlier. The surrendering of moral and ethical grounds one would have for any stranger because it targets someone tangentally related to the project... just incredible.

keep hating guys, just remember. you made star citizen happen

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Madcosby posted:

The failures in common sense you must constantly employ to argue everything they make is garbage even though you spent $300k on the same jpgs earlier. The surrendering of moral and ethical grounds one would have for any stranger because it targets someone tangentally related to the project... just incredible.

Hell hath no fury like a nerd who isn't getting the video game he wanted.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Madcosby posted:

Source your quotes.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
One month ago:

hahaha look at how few views he has no one cares about him. ha this vid has 100 views and they're all from us!

Today:

Look he's a public figure this video has 100 views he'sthe face of Star Citizen fresh meat boys

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

TheAgent posted:

can't stop the doxx, can't stop the doxx

you can't

Deffo brightened up my day to think of the doxx as that awesome dogge, those providing it as that fatman and the boring morality police as the suits. :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GHN1Mu6VG0

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jan 2, 2017

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Madcosby posted:

I really like it tbh, it's funny.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

peter gabriel posted:

I really like it tbh, it's funny.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Madcosby posted:

One month ago:

hahaha look at how few views he has no one cares about him. ha this vid has 100 views and they're all from us!

Today:

Look he's a public figure this video has 100 views he'sthe face of Star Citizen fresh meat boys

I agree the public figure argument is a poor one.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
TBH, I liked this thread and its predecessor the most when it was about recipes and pets, but then we'd soon get another Marching Powder nailing down a 'No fun allowed' sign and saying how we're just pure BS and how we shouldn't exist and blahblahblah.

Hence, here we are lol.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Agreed. Laugh at him being an idiot on streams and stuff but harassing him by digging up whatever dirt you can isn't cool.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mokinokaro posted:

Agreed. Laugh at him being an idiot on streams and stuff but harassing him by digging up whatever dirt you can isn't cool.

gently caress you, PUA. How many Player's Handbooks do you own

Mu77ley
Oct 14, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Especially when the word "oval office" is far more appropriate it seems.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
This is extremely entertaining to me, but I'm a little bit angry and disappointed too.

I know Chris Roberts is going to get away with all of this, and this would be a good reason why space games are going to die again, because they preyed on people's nostalgia on a scale I've never seen.

A few games have tried to either bank on nostalgia or a developer's past works, and have turned into absolutely mediocre games, like Mighty No.9 or Starbound, and people gave them a few million donations. But they could never match the crowdfunded juggernaut of Star Citizen, that looks like it's spending more money problem solving by hiding them first and asking for more money than solving the problem outright.

Chris Roberts I think has earned his retirement money and more because of all this. I just hope he can spend it responsibly because at this point, he burned another bridge. He'll find a way though.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Mokinokaro posted:

yeah, i had to enter the matrix and then type his name that's freely available into google, it was really hard work.

im sure you didn't mind mae demming tho amirite? what about ben's website? i wish you guys would be consistent with your whining and bitching.

kids these days with their socks and their pocket phones.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
I have to add, it's a real fuckin' hoot reading all this poo poo here right now, while Schmorky is getting yet another round of rear end-whuppin' in GBS and none of you are there to speak up on his behalf lmao. But yea, I get the difference - his private info has been out there for ages, so it's okay to pile on some more.

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jan 2, 2017

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

I think the things that were found about wtfosaurus is hilarious stuff that fyad likes to chew.

But i dont think its stuff that belongs to star citizen thread.
People change overtime, maybe wtfosaurus found chris(t) and stopped doing coke. Who knows.
This thread is all about the church of chris roberts.
Not about stuff people were before they joined the church of roberts.

Let these things remain in fyad thanks.

Richie Stardust
Mar 30, 2016

StarBegotten posted:

Is that someone who rams it in without the lube? :wth:

No. what you are describing is "high-drag."

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Dark Off posted:

I think the things that were found about wtfosaurus is hilarious stuff that fyad likes to chew.

But i dont think its stuff that belongs to star citizen thread.
People change overtime, maybe wtfosaurus found chris(t) and stopped doing coke. Who knows.
This thread is all about the church of chris roberts.
Not about stuff people were before they joined the church of roberts.

Let these things remain in fyad thanks.

And so the true motivation for the concern trolling is exposed - jealousy hahah.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Fargin Icehole posted:

This is extremely entertaining to me, but I'm a little bit angry and disappointed too.

I know Chris Roberts is going to get away with all of this, and this would be a good reason why space games are going to die again, because they preyed on people's nostalgia on a scale I've never seen.

A few games have tried to either bank on nostalgia or a developer's past works, and have turned into absolutely mediocre games, like Mighty No.9 or Starbound, and people gave them a few million donations. But they could never match the crowdfunded juggernaut of Star Citizen, that looks like it's spending more money problem solving by hiding them first and asking for more money than solving the problem outright.

Chris Roberts I think has earned his retirement money and more because of all this. I just hope he can spend it responsibly because at this point, he burned another bridge. He'll find a way though.

Star Citizen's implosion is likely to completely wreck the current crowdfunding models in general.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

CrazyLoon posted:

I have to add, it's a real fuckin' hoot reading all this poo poo here right now, while Schmorky is getting yet another round of rear end-whuppin' in GBS and none of you are there to speak up on his behalf lmao. But yea, I get the difference - his private info has been out there for ages, so it's okay to pile on some more.

the same people who laugh at that or bens website are the ones who are crying about a scummy douche being doxxed in here. its really quite lol.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Raskolnikov posted:

Watching that WTFO stream with StaceyRoy:

:geno: :barf: :yarg:

That was so disgusting. The very first awkward and uncalled for reach around "hug" made me cringe severely. Awful.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

He has 20 twitch emotes, which means he has to maintain an average of 1000 subscribers a month. That's 5K a month that is split with twitch 50/50. So without ad revenue/donations/other revenue streams (you can see he is peppered with links to other sites on his twitch feed) he's making an actual living from streaming.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Chalks posted:

:v: "it's perfectly normal to research someone's real name and home address based because they have a different opinion about a video game than you"

There, now it's less cryptic.

WTFosaurus is an rear end in a top hat, we knew this before someone googled his personal details and found a bunch of stuff that confirms that he is indeed the rear end in a top hat we all knew he was. Seriously though who loving needed that additional info? And presumably if there hadn't been any shady info found, we wouldn't have heard anything about it. So I guess everyone who's mentioned in this thread gets thoroughly researched but usually nobody finds anything of interest and we never heard anything about it.

Absolutely a normal thing that's not creepy at all.

So putting someone's name/email (that they gave you) into google is some crazy level of research now? It's like digging through your neighbor's garbage? lol, what are YOU hiding? :smuggo:

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

spacetoaster posted:

So putting someone's name/email (that they gave you) into google is some crazy level of research now? It's like digging through your neighbor's garbage? lol, what are YOU hiding? :smuggo:

they call me neo.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Goobs posted:

Im ethan bradberry.

You just doxxed. Hope you like your ban. :colbert:

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

oh my word

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

I looked at WTF's past business website using his twitch name after someone mentioned he was bad,

I judged him to be a creep and a sleeze on what I saw,

Recent Twitch stream solidified and justified my views, and how!

I don't know his surname even though he plasters his name on everything he touches and I've no desire to know it.

gently caress him, he's a oval office and puts his cuntish behaviour, cuntish habits and past cuntish business dealings on the internet, he can go finger a waste disposal unit for all I care. No sympathy for him from me.

Apparently, I'm now a doxxer.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

I'm not sure I'd call digging through your neighbour's garbage a "crazy level of research". It probably wouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

Chalks fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Jan 2, 2017

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Mokinokaro posted:

It aint "digging up" poo poo, he links stuff to his name then puts it on the internet for the very purpose of getting people to view it, thats how internet advertising works right?

Wait, let me just hide myself and my past on the internet, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

I wonder if he reeks as bad as the doxx-site claims.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

He has over 30,000 followers on twitch, a couple thousand subscribers on youtube, sells merchandise with his name on it, runs redacted.com.

He's not Sandi Gardiner, but he's not some nobody off the street either.

(and I'm not arguing that those "blogs" should be posted all over the place. I'm just voicing an opinion on whether he's a public figure. I think he's done everything he can to be one.)

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

He has over 30,000 followers on twitch, a couple thousand subscribers on youtube, sells merchandise with his name on it, runs redacted.com.

He's not Sandi Gardiner, but he's not some nobody off the street either.

(and I'm not arguing that those "blogs" should be posted all over the place. I'm just voicing an opinion on whether he's a public figure. I think he's done everything he can to be one.)

Ok, so to be honest, I'm going to admit that I didn't realise he was quite such a success, so some of my comments about him having 10 subscribers were probably dumb.

Chalks fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jan 2, 2017

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Star citizen : Doxx Doxx Doxx Doxx Doxtor beet

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Looks like he's awake now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

Looks like he's awake now.

Lol what did you do?