Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

End of the day

Infiniti m himting secret knowledge that bird scum

Seems one or other

I think info

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Why did no one die? Thats the real question. And why do you think scum would save you Fisk?

I mean if you're town you're a great distraction for them and also a very viable mislynch

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Mafia edit : KILL not save

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Wait! Wait wait

Scenario where bird scum + secret vote scum + governor scum possible

Not likely....

Governor seems too strong to be a scum power.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't know

I'm active, not bad at mafia, don't think I'm scummy to anyone even birdstrike except for replacing

But flavor suggests I was spared awful fate! I'll drink

To that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

Governor seems too strong to be a scum power.

I *think* we have a strong town

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Hmmm

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I wanna hear you all about infi vs slasher!!!

It's important

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Moatillata posted:

Somber feels like scum tunneling to avoid detection

Do you have other reads somber?

i think you're probably scum

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

MysticalMachineGun posted:

In a previous game we ran with the idea that silencing powers were scummy (since townies can't do much more than talk) but I think it turned out it was a 3P power?

Either way it's best not to assume Gulag and Inf are in the clear due to being silenced. At least since Anidav announces it we won't have a fake one.

As for Slasher, he's not necessarily town either, just that someone with an anti-lynch power thinks he is. The lack of any deaths is really making it difficult to scumhunt.

this post is bullshit. obviously infi and ghouls shouldn't be priority targets until we have more information. if machine gums thought otherwise they should have content to support that.

there is zero original thought here, it's the first real mmg post of the game and there are no actual meaningful thoughts in it.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Okay so OMGUS me without actually voting

And then further tunnel mmg?

:allears:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Moatillata posted:

Okay so OMGUS me without actually voting

And then further tunnel mmg?

:allears:

obviously false narrative but then that's my point.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Somberbrero posted:

this post is bullshit. obviously infi and ghouls shouldn't be priority targets until we have more information. if machine gums thought otherwise they should have content to support that.

there is zero original thought here, it's the first real mmg post of the game and there are no actual meaningful thoughts in it.

Glad to see you finally try and build a case against me after 2 days straight of voting for me for no reason

Also I'm posting more now since I'm back at work so don't have pesky things like babies or family gatherings to worry about

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
I think the anonymous vote on me yesterday could be the shop Torch item, mafia being an angry-mob simulator after all. No idea about the lynch cancellation apart from I assume it wasn't someone voting me yesterday.

I don't know how I feel yet about Fisk being hit with a PR and his suddenly turnarouhnd on me

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Somberbrero posted:

obviously false narrative but then that's my point.

:ironicat:

I ask you for reads because I don't like how you've been tunneling only mmg since game start and your response? That I'm scum and then you expand your case on mmg.

I feel like my recap was p accurate

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Moatillata posted:

:ironicat:

I ask you for reads because I don't like how you've been tunneling only mmg since game start and your response? That I'm scum and then you expand your case on mmg.

I feel like my recap was p accurate

break down how there was any omgus involved. the behaviors you're trying to correlate to alignment don't follow even if your version of events existed.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

the anon vote on Inf... is that you Taste?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Somberbrero posted:

break down how there was any omgus involved. the behaviors you're trying to correlate to alignment don't follow even if your version of events existed.

Sure, you didn't vote me. My singling out of your tunneling made you think I'm scum? Really, I just wanted to get more info/opinions out of you

Instead

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Moatillata posted:

Sure, you didn't vote me. My singling out of your tunneling made you think I'm scum? Really, I just wanted to get more info/opinions out of you

Instead

i've thought you were scum since the day started, i've just been trapped in a car with lovely signal for close to nine hours.

why are you giving mystic a free pass?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote slasher hawke
##vote slasher hawke
##vote slasher hawke
##vote slasher hawke
##vote slasher hawke
##vote slasher hawke
##vote slasher hawke
##vote slasher hawke
##vote slasher hawke
##vote slasher hawke

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

the anon vote on Inf... is that you Taste?

As far as I know

I'm the only one who voted him????

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh I see what you mean!!!

Not unless I drunk something's related to it

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

lmao scum buying anon votes

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Infinitum (1): Jonathan Fisk, Anonymous, Anonymous
SLASHER HAWKE (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (11): AnonymousNarcotics, Asphyxious, Dick Bastardly, GulagDolls, iajanus, Kashuno, Moatillata, MysticalMachineGun, SirSamVimes, SLASHER HAWKE, Somberbrero

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 04th, 2017 at noon AEST -- that's in about 23 hours, 10 minutes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lmaooooooo

You cyber bullied then

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

meant to make us think infiniutm s town also?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Or meant to make wifom over infinitu play while he can't say anything

Is that a scum defense, or a scum offense. ??

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Somberbrero posted:

i've thought you were scum since the day started, i've just been trapped in a car with lovely signal for close to nine hours.

why are you giving mystic a free pass?

I'm not man, I just want you to weigh in and your response to me made me feel very suspicious

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Or meant to make wifom over infinitu play while he can't say anything

Is that a scum defense, or a scum offense. ??

What?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

If the silencer PR is a scum role (and I suspect it is given previous Anidav games), hitting only town players would pretty quickly illuminate who the scum team is.

lol at the doublevoter

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Yeah, the stroke posting became completely incomprehensible at that one. Any chance you could try that one again?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

iajanus posted:

Yeah, the stroke posting became completely incomprehensible at that one. Any chance you could try that one again?

I'm sayin

That maybe the vote and invite on infi was meant

Meant to

Meant to distract us on a day he can't post

And stop scumhunt

Would it make more sense for a scum to drop a vote on town infi to make us think he's scum? Or to drop a vote on scum infi to think he's town

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm guessing scum can silence each other, but that'd mean they don't get to steal the gold.

Gulag, did the PM make it clear that the silence and steal were the same action? Or is it possible they were seperate?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

It said I was stabbed, and heavily implied that the stealing/silencing were both because of that.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I tend to believe Kash's claim. Assuming for now that gulag and taste are town that we're targeted by scum, leaves Inf, AnonNarc and Gaspy as the votes in me yesterday. Inf appears to have been targeted like Gulag.

hmmm

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I still think birb is likely scum but I don't like all these people jumping on for no reason

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Just realized I had yet to ##vote birb on day 2

By you own logic your vote yesterday was bad and you haven't contributed anything to this game.
##vote AnonNarc.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

GulagDolls posted:

It said I was stabbed, and heavily implied that the stealing/silencing were both because of that.

We should be able to cross-confirm tomorrow with Inf, anyway - it would be pretty low odds if it was two people's powers and they both picked the same person 2 nights in a row. I would also guess they're connected from the way you described being told - I would expect 2 PMs (or 2 clearly delineated sections of one PM) for 2 actions.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote slasher hawke cause I have a cop result on him

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Infinitum posted:

##vote slasher hawke cause I have a cop result on him

##vote Infinitum

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016