Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

who puts a banana in the refrigerizor?

From a page or two back but, get me outta here!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

I do alcohol and good times and I also take nyquil when i'm sick and i'm always sick that last part was a joke i only take nyquil responsibly oh god I'm sorry for lying

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

social vegan posted:

I do alcohol and good times and I also take nyquil when i'm sick and i'm always sick that last part was a joke i only take nyquil responsibly oh god I'm sorry for lying

oh god i'm sorry for making you anxious gently caress this is all my fault ohg od

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

I bought some kitchen knives on the advice of om nom nom, and have been randomly slicing and chopping and dicing the contents of my fridge. I guess I should make a salad for dinner or something.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you could do a week's worth of meal prep just for entertainment purposes!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Please don't die mr. willsauce

:pray:

someone please let the bananana out of the fridge

:ohdear:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/Z53K5FL.mp4

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam

Is there a way i can induce a 3.33 year coma

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
true story, yesterday i was doing stock keeping @ work, and i found like a g of good hash

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
naturally i turned it to the police

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

vanisher

A young Guy Fieri in that photo

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

vanisher posted:

A young Guy Fieri in that photo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Is there a way i can induce a 3.33 year coma

ya it's the entire month of april 2020 smoke weed every day ok

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

you could do a week's worth of meal prep just for entertainment purposes!

instead I watched Claire make a salad from scratch. way easier with the new, sharper/lighter knives.

she was so happy with it that she insisted we walk over and take some to her mom.

alnilam

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

ya it's the entire month of april 2020 smoke weed every day ok

Okay *begins continuously toking, side-gaze on calendar, patiently waiting for it to read May 2020 so i can stop*

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Nosfereefer posted:

same same

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

3D Megadoodoo

Subjunctive posted:

instead I watched Claire make a salad from scratch. way easier with the new, sharper/lighter knives.

she was so happy with it that she insisted we walk over and take some to her mom.

I wish I was a mum that people would take salad to. I mean I guess I could do with just being a person people take salad to I don't really fancy the being a mum bit.

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

Jerry Cotton posted:

I wish I was a mum that people would take salad to. I mean I guess I could do with just being a person people take salad to I don't really fancy the being a mum bit.

her mom was pretty surprised when we rang the bell, like salad elves

slap me silly

Subjunctive posted:

salad elves

:3:

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

true story, yesterday i was doing stock keeping @ work, and i found like a g of good hash

Nosfereefer posted:

right officers, I just couldn't believe it when I found half a gram of good hash in the stockroom. I asked myself, who in their right mind would leave a quarter gram of valuable hash just lying around where somebody could find it? but believe you me, I instantly recognized my responsibilities here, which is why I called you promptly to turn in this nearly eighth of a gram of evil drugs so they don't do any harm to anyone.

ty nesamdoom!

The Bananana

I hope the cops dutifully accepted, and then smoked, the weed. :3:

3D Megadoodoo

Subjunctive posted:

her mom was pretty surprised when we rang the bell, like salad elves

Like hangover patrol only it's salad instead of crisps and pizza, and elves instead of a patrol. And you're a mother not hung over. Similar basic concept tho.

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

Jerry Cotton posted:

Like hangover patrol only it's salad instead of crisps and pizza, and elves instead of a patrol. And you're a mother not hung over. Similar basic concept tho.

wait if I get hungover someone is supposed to show up with h*cking pizza? my local officer is somewhat delinquent

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

What is the missing letter in that word :confused:

3D Megadoodoo

Subjunctive posted:

wait if I get hungover someone is supposed to show up with h*cking pizza? my local officer is somewhat delinquent

You need to set it up with friends I'm afraid.

3D Megadoodoo

Quidthulhu posted:

a

Quidthulhu

Is there a word filter for loving now or am I not logged in

slap me silly

Quidthulhu posted:

i

Quidthulhu

fuckin

3D Megadoodoo

when i was really poor i used to get by by hocking pizzas

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

the top half of that bottle of wine went j*fting well with the salad. my testing continues.

slap me silly

listen this kind of talk is ok but dont cross the line and start with the h*ckin c*sses

Quidthulhu

Fr*gg*tyfr*ck

The Bananana

Quidthulhu posted:

Fr*gg*tyfr*ck

Woah

Edit: Mods?

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Kokum ended up sending me another set of ceramic raccoons for Xmas. :3:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Kokum ended up sending me another set of ceramic raccoons for Xmas. :3:

omgomgomg those are amazing.

MrWillsauce

kratom is cool i had a good time with my friends and then I ate a lot of tortellini and now it's time for bed :)

3D Megadoodoo

"adverse effects: death"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

i like myself when im hosed up