Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Alabama has, in an age of parity, a chance to cement their legacy as maybe the most impressive dynasty in CFB history.

Clemson will potentially end a 35year title drought.

vs.

Lets do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

pillsburysoldier posted:

When you call me you call me

the champ

of the world

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Go a cat gently caress a elephant

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Ok, I loving typo'd "baptismal pool" so MV can either fix it or leave it. It's kinda funny either way I think.

:eng99:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Go Clemson for fucks sake.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
I hate both but I find Dabo to be a complete loving idiot every time he opens his mouth. Roll Tide

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
gently caress a elephant

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
GO TIGERS!!!

Unless things are incredibly lop-sided, I'm goin radio silent. See yall on the other side.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's kind of funny that they're bothering to play this game after we've already had the Pinstripe Bowl

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

LeeMajors posted:

Ok, I loving typo'd "baptismal pool" so MV can either fix it or leave it. It's kinda funny either way I think.

:eng99:

tee hee hee

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna get drunk and watch Bama win another title. Bad times man, bad times.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

gently caress feeling sick after confident all week

Go tigers

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

gently caress Clemson.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

RumbleFish posted:

gently caress Alabama.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Hurts is a meh QB and if Bama loses it will be because of him

Luckily, with Kiffin gone, there will be a fundamental shift in offense. To quote Michigan DC Don Brown poorly:

https://twitter.com/zach_barnett/status/818273538012483584

(scratch out the "to" after running)

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
alabama is both cool and good and if you dot like the football equivalent of the loving DEATH STAR ur a WEINER

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Are there any astronomical anomalies and celestial bodies that might happen to pass over Raymond James Stadium tonight?

wootmachine
Aug 28, 2006

HAIL SABAN
I am already half way through a bottle of rum. Roll tide.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

RumbleFish posted:

gently caress Clemson.

Pakled posted:

gently caress a elephant

Go meteor!

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Scionix posted:

alabama is both cool and good and if you dot like the football equivalent of the loving DEATH STAR ur a WEINER

That's in Arlington

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I realize I'm in the extreme minority here but y'all just don't know how awful and insufferable Clemson fans are already. They're extremely loving terrible and Dabo is a clown and Ben Boulware is a dirty rear end shitlord.

Scarf and dustman, though -- y'all are cool.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

KKKLIP ART posted:

Are there any astronomical anomalies and celestial bodies that might happen to pass over Raymond James Stadium tonight?

No, but its Tampa and the rivalry over parking spaces shared between the strip club and the tattoo parlor might reach full riot status, consuming the city with fire.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Clempson

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/selfawarebear/status/818613807878721536

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

RumbleFish posted:

I realize I'm in the extreme minority here but y'all just don't realize how awful and insufferable Clemson fans are already. They're extremely loving terrible and Dabo is a clown and Ben Boulware is a dirty rear end shitlord.

Counterpoint: The faster the Alabama evil empire falls, the better it is for college football.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

RumbleFish posted:

I realize I'm in the extreme minority here but y'all just don't know how awful and insufferable Clemson fans are already. They're extremely loving terrible and Dabo is a clown and Ben Boulware is a dirty rear end shitlord.

they finger buttholes and dont apologize gently caress EM

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Scionix posted:

Did you root for the Nazis in Indiana Jones too or

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

That's how it's pronounced.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

LeeMajors posted:

Did you root for the Nazis in Indiana Jones too or

YES

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Embrace evil

Embrace chaos

Embrace Saban

Dr. Cuddles
Jul 18, 2010
go heat death of the universe

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

Counterpoint: The faster the Alabama evil empire falls, the better it is for college football.

I actually agree with this and would be fully rooting for literally any other team against Bama, but it's Clemson and so here we are.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Rooting for Clemson this time. I work with a really nice older guy whose son recently passed away. His son was like 20 years old and still attending Clemson when he died last year. He got choked up telling me how it would be both cool and sad if Clemson finally won this year and how much it would have meant to his son to see it :smith:

go clempzon

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Ehud posted:

Rooting for Clemson this time. I work with a really nice older guy whose son recently passed away. His son was like 20 years old and still attending Clemson when he died last year. He got choked up telling me how it would be both cool and sad if Clemson finally won this year and how much it would have meant to his son to see it :smith:

go clempzon

you posted this last year thats CHEATIN

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

disjoe posted:

Embrace evil

Embrace chaos

Embrace Saban

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Scionix posted:

you posted this last year thats CHEATIN

also fuk Saban

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

gently caress clemson, all the clemson, gently caress it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I am scouting this game for Bears Draft Picks to identify the one they will pick who will spend the next several years on Injured Reserve

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Scionix posted:

didn't the deathstar get wrecked twice though

but then again the empire turned a literal planet into a super weapon

which in turn also got wrecked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
im just hoping for a good game pawl

• Locked thread