Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

HitTheTargets posted:

Why are the backstage segments live? Pre-record that poo poo, do a second take on the candle line, and loving trick us with the magic of theater.

That would require having all the booking and segments planned out before the show starts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

VJeff posted:

So does Austin Aries have any particular moves he likes or anything?

thumb to the eye

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Brock Lesnar posted:

jack gallagher would be better if there wasn't already a tag team with the same gimmick

This is true. Even if Jack does the gimmick better it's already been around for a long time, only shittier. I just don't find it cute anymore.

And now Video Game Man is teaching HBK how to dab and I've got to go find a drink.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Nothing sums up WWE Raw quite like Shawn Michaels trying to dab

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
gently caress TJP for making HBK dab.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

CobiWann posted:

What happens if you say "Alan Moore" into a mirror three times in a dark room?

A bunch of weirdos will declare that mirror the best written comic book of all time.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

HB Shizzle

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

STAC Goat posted:

That entire wing of Christian evangelizing is to just repeat the most basic poo poo over and over and assume that people will "hear the word" at some moment like a switch. It's why every Christmas I get a ton of useless religious poo poo from family members who are convinced that one of these items is going to spark a light in me. But ask them to have an actual theological or philosophical discussion? Theyll absolutely refuse and pass on any actual opportunity to convert someone who is reaching out and asking questions.

It would be funny if it wasn't so obnoxious and pervasive to poo poo that actually matters.

This is the sad thing, for a number of them the only interest is in paying lipservice (albeit enthusiastically) to the idea of "spreading the word" which boils down to empty platitudes like "Jesus loves you" and just immediately rejecting any kind of actual discussion about it. To be fair, I'm sure there are a number of assholes on the other side of things who are constantly trying to trip them up with "logic" that make them leery of actually engaging with anybody. But there would be a ton of really interesting directions to take an actual genuine theological/philosophical discussion :(

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Gallagher's gimmick would be better if he talked about being a gentlemen and then constantly hit people in the balls. He could call his finisher the gas lighter because he would always deny hitting it

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DeepDickPizza posted:

This is true. Even if Jack does the gimmick better it's already been around for a long time, only shittier. I just don't find it cute anymore.

And now Video Game Man is teaching HBK how to dab and I've got to go find a drink.

Last year New Day taught HBK how to twerk. Kids these days sure are wacky.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
dabbing is stupid and i dont get it

oh god im getting old

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
do crosseyed people just see two of everything how do you live your life like that

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

dabbing is stupid and i dont get it

oh god im getting old

Same

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
oh my god the show isn't even an hour in and i've already killed 3 double IPAs. how do you champions still do this every week?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

he's dabbin Maggle!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Sugar Blaster posted:

oh my god the show isn't even an hour in and i've already killed 3 double IPAs. how do you champions still do this every week?

meth

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

BWV posted:

Gallagher's gimmick would be better if he talked about being a gentlemen and then constantly hit people in the balls. He could call his finisher the gas lighter because he would always deny hitting it

Ball hitting almost got Ziggler over. As much as I liked Jack beating a guy up using an umbrella, this'd be better.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

BWV posted:

This is also very true.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm watching on a stream from the USA website and I haven't seen HBK, TJP, or anyone dabbing. I feel robbed.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Question:
What's a routine thing that you do that is as dumb as watching Raw each week?

(posting doesn't count)

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Sugar Blaster posted:

We are mainly dead on the inside. Also is the Pokemon run finally over?? I wanna see Ninja Gaiden.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sugar Blaster posted:

The GDT saves all.

Then tomorrow we get Smackdown which is a genuinely good show (and not 3 hours long) so the GDT is just a bonus there.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Mick's weird head.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Holy poo poo. Why was there just a random anime character in the back hallway?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

mick foley can sense the undertaker

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Foley looks like a guy pretending to be fat by having a pillow under his shirt

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
"hmm, maybe if I hang out on top of a cell."

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Foley looks like a blob of skin with a head on it.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jiro posted:

We are mainly dead on the inside. Also is the Pokemon run finally over?? I wanna see Ninja Gaiden.

Nope, rpg runs are long as gently caress. This marathon would be like 2 days shorter without them.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Holy poo poo, Mick Foley looks like a person!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
oh good time for HBK to shill his poo poo film

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah we all want Stephanie emasculating the loving Undertaker.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

no pop THE STATE of shawn michaels

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Sugar Blaster posted:

Normally I wander off for a Roll20 campaign in the third hour and/or drink light for Raw, save the good (strong) beer for the A show.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
oh boy is foley going to get fired so we can have all stephanie all the time?

thanks wwe

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mick Foley looks like he's on his first day of chemo.

CJTheran
Mar 31, 2010
Hi I'm Mick Foley and the Undertaker beat magic senses into me.

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Lookin good HBK

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Oh hey hbk what you doin here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nobody cares lol

• Locked thread