Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That was a neat idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
neway ggs all and nice game tobbs

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Next game the scum team are all going to be lynchproof/deathproof and town are all going to be vanilla regardless of what their role PM's say because I am tired of my scum teams getting picked off.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Next game the scum team are all going to be lynchproof/deathproof and town are all going to be vanilla regardless of what their role PM's say because I am tired of my scum teams getting picked off.

presign

Let me burn them, Tobbs. Finally. Let me burn them. (Btw 4/4)

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

time for tobbs to become a bastard good mod!! hype

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
dont let rng decide your scum teams

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I don't know... it looked like a fairly solid scum team.

Asiina just not posting was what sealed the deal for her lynch, and we got real lucky with night action mafia to lynch moat (Who also got caught lying) from there it was just spotting the weak link fakeclaim in stickup

Redirectors/buses could have solved this issue from a mod setup perspective.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Infinitum posted:

I don't know... it looked like a fairly solid scum team.

Asiina just not posting was what sealed the deal for her lynch, and we got real lucky with night action mafia to lynch moat (Who also got caught lying) from there it was just spotting the weak link fakeclaim in stickup

Redirectors/buses could have solved this issue from a mod setup perspective.

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop