Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Justin Houston practicing today for the first time in like 2 weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

TheChirurgeon posted:

It's hard to say how the trade of Romo will work out. It's very possible he could be traded before June 1st, and the Cowboys will just eat his full dead money hit this year. That may be more likely than a team waiting to trade for him until after June 1st. With regard to his contract, it's advantageous financially to trade for him instead of waiting for free agency because 1. you don't have to bid against anyone else financially (and you know some idiot team is willing to give him a 5-year deal), and 2. If you trade for him, his contract is completely non-guaranteed at that point, making it easy to cut him after 1 or 2 years with no consequences as they relate to dead money and an easy path to restructuring.

5 year deal? No freaking way..

quote:

I'm hopeful Jaylon Smith will play next year. It was certainly a gamble taking him, but the Cowboys' team doctor was also responsible for performing his surgery, so I doubt they believed he'd never play again at that point (and reports suggesting as such were giving worst-case scenarios). The most recent reports suggest he could have played in this year's playoffs with a brace (supposedly he's running 4.5s right now), but the Cowboys chose not to activate him and play it safe. Given where the team is with regard to the playoffs, I think we'll see him playing next year, though I have no idea how his play will be affected or whether his knee is 100%, or if this is mostly optimistic bullshit.

Well I think the doctor was also tooting his own horn a bit as well. It definitely didn't make sense trying to play him this year in the playoffs when I don't really think he would of added enough to warrant the risk.

quote:

I have no idea if we'll take a CB with the first pick. There are a number of needs on offense and defense and it will depend on who is available at the pick. Claibourne, Church, Wilcox, and Terrell McClain are all UFAs next year, so it's entirely possible that we'll look at a Safety or DT. Top Safeties tend to go lower--late 1st/early 2nd round, so it may behoove us to pick up a top safety instead of a CB. Similarly, Leary is also a UFA next year and Free is aging and will be a UFA in 2018, so RT is also a potential position we'd look at. Similarly, CB may be less of a priority if we can improve the pass rush, reducing the amount of time our Secondary is exposed.

Are you misspelling Morris last name on purpose? I had to look it up because every time I read your posts and I go to post I feel like I am spelling it wrong.

Wilcox is so bad, I would be ok letting him walk.

quote:

With regard to the strengths of each position class, you'll have to ask one of the more college/draft-focused goons. I typically don't start paying attention to the draft until the combine, and don't tend to think about prospects before that. I don't know if this is a strong/weak year for CBs/Ss/LBs/DTs/DEs/whatever. I think Doltos knows more about that poo poo?

I mean, there aren't that many really good safety's coming out this year, so after Hooker, Jamal Adams, and Peppers it goes down alot... I would take maybe like Justin Evans with the second pick if we could. But I don't know. I should probably talk that chat to the actual draft thread

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Blitz7x posted:

Am I crazy or is there a gif of Vince Wilfork sliding on the ground like a whale

Please link me no questions asked tia

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
My god I forgot Jaylon was on Dallas

How's his rehab coming?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Hopefully Wilfork comes up just short and crushes Brady beneath his mass

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Blarfk posted:

Is it already time for the annual "It is Impossible to Ethically Consume Media" PSA?

I just like to point out John Lennon was an rear end in a top hat as much as possible because I love shattering the illusions of wannabe hippies. Doesnt really apply so much to people in this thread but it spreads the word.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

I was trying to show the Wilfork whale slide gif to a coworker and I clicked Google image search and this popped up

Me: oh hey I recognize that art I know that artist

Coworker: wait you know the guy who drew that?

Me: haha yeah we post on the same football foru-actually nevermind I've never heard of him in my life

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Amy Pole Her posted:

How's his rehab coming?

The latest I saw which was about a week ago, was that his nerve has started to regenerate...

"Yeah, it's regenerating," Smith said of his nerve in his left leg. "It's just a thing that you have to have patience. I'm going to continue to do everything I'm asked and controlling what I can control and we're going to take our time with it"

How does Smith know his nerve is regenerating in his leg? Is it because doctors have told him or is it something he's feeling now that he wasn't feeling before?

"Both. Doctors and tests all of that good stuff, feeling," Smith said. "There are things I didn't have before that I'm definitely getting now."

Supposedly everything is on track for him to be ready for the offseason, but I still doubt he will be 100% at the start of next season.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Blitz7x posted:

I was trying to show the Wilfork whale slide gif to a coworker and I clicked Google image search and this popped up

Me: oh hey I recognize that art I know that artist

Coworker: wait you know the guy who drew that?

Me: haha yeah we post on the same football foru-actually nevermind I've never heard of him in my life

I have made over 58K posts in these dumb forums

One time I was describing something I'd seen on here while trying to be vague about where I saw it so as to not get any questions and someone nearby immediately walks over and says "Stairs?"

I just stared as blankly as I could and replied "What?"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

fyallm posted:

The latest I saw which was about a week ago, was that his nerve has started to regenerate...

"Yeah, it's regenerating," Smith said of his nerve in his left leg. "It's just a thing that you have to have patience. I'm going to continue to do everything I'm asked and controlling what I can control and we're going to take our time with it"

How does Smith know his nerve is regenerating in his leg? Is it because doctors have told him or is it something he's feeling now that he wasn't feeling before?

"Both. Doctors and tests all of that good stuff, feeling," Smith said. "There are things I didn't have before that I'm definitely getting now."

Supposedly everything is on track for him to be ready for the offseason, but I still doubt he will be 100% at the start of next season.

Amazing. My god Dallas you will be unstoppable from this draft alone

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Also gently caress Vance Joesph gone. Ultimately you won Manas :-(

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:hehe:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Intruder posted:

One time I was describing something I'd seen on here while trying to be vague about where I saw it so as to not get any questions and someone nearby immediately walks over and says "Stairs?"

I remember like 8 years ago, I worked for a call center company, and a somewhat cute girl sent out a non-biz TGIF email with funny links to "brighten up our day" and one of them included a link to a thread in GBS about someone who lit a bee's nest on fire as a way to get rid of it. I replied to her e-mail about something something stairs in house, and she replied with "LOL I don't get it". Maybe she did, but didn't want to admit it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

seiferguy posted:

I remember like 8 years ago, I worked for a call center company, and a somewhat cute girl sent out a non-biz TGIF email with funny links to "brighten up our day" and one of them included a link to a thread in GBS about someone who lit a bee's nest on fire as a way to get rid of it. I replied to her e-mail about something something stairs in house, and she replied with "LOL I don't get it". Maybe she did, but didn't want to admit it.

God that was a great thread.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

fyallm posted:

It wouldn't surprise me. Teams are always doing dumb poo poo and Romo looked really sharp for his drive in Philly. QB is an important position. He'd never play 5 years, but I don't think a team would plan to keep him that long, either.

quote:

Well I think the doctor was also tooting his own horn a bit as well. It definitely didn't make sense trying to play him this year in the playoffs when I don't really think he would of added enough to warrant the risk.

I could see that if he wasn't associated with the Cowboys. Seems like that's more likely to backfire if Smith ends up never able to play again. Now you not only didn't fix him, but you lied about it to your employer. Given the more recent reports. I doubt he was just 'tooting his own horn' on the issue.

quote:

Are you misspelling Morris last name on purpose? I had to look it up because every time I read your posts and I go to post I feel like I am spelling it wrong.

Nah, I didn't realize it's "Claiborne" until that post and it's a force-of-habit on the spelling.

quote:

Wilcox is so bad, I would be ok letting him walk.

He's not good, but you can't replace everyone. Wilcox walks, and his replacement is...? Teams are often comfortable bringing back the mediocre guys they know over total unknown JAGs. And Wilcox is still miles ahead of Heath. No one thinks Wilcox should start, but you still need backup safeties. Is Wilcox a bad backup? I'm less certain of that.

quote:

I mean, there aren't that many really good safety's coming out this year, so after Hooker, Jamal Adams, and Peppers it goes down alot... I would take maybe like Justin Evans with the second pick if we could. But I don't know. I should probably talk that chat to the actual draft thread

It's less about that and more about where safeties tend to be drafted. Over the last 5 years of drafts, the first safety has, on average, been drafted 26th, whereas the first CB has been drafted 8th, and two of those were drafted 33rd and 48th, respectively. Would you rather have a top 3 safety in the draft or the 8th best Cornerback? Remember that best-case scenario, Dallas drafts 32nd, and at the earliest, we'll be drafting 28th.

I ran some quick stats for this:

Avg. Draft Pick by position, first three picks, 2012 - 2016
Safety
1 - 25.6
2 - 35
3 - 51

Cornerback
1 - 7.8
2 - 11.8
17 - 17

Amy Pole Her posted:

How's his rehab coming?

Supposedly well. The reports have him running a 4.5, say tests are progressing well. I think there's a good chance we see him in camp next year, even if he isn't 100%.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

FizFashizzle posted:

God that was a great thread.

I'd go digging for it but I lost archives when I took my toxx :sigh:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Seriously tho, good hire. gently caress john elway :mad:

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

seiferguy posted:

I'd go digging for it but I lost archives when I took my toxx :sigh:

I think that one is goldmined.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

:allears:

It wasn't me

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Amy Pole Her posted:

Seriously tho, good hire. gently caress john elway :mad:
I'm happy with it. Apparently Joe Woods (Broncos' DB coach) will be promoted to DC and Musgrave/McCoy are in line for OC. We just need to fix our offensive line and upgrade at QB.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

TheChirurgeon posted:

I could see that if he wasn't associated with the Cowboys. Seems like that's more likely to backfire if Smith ends up never able to play again. Now you not only didn't fix him, but you lied about it to your employer. Given the more recent reports. I doubt he was just 'tooting his own horn' on the issue.

I think even if he comes back at the start of next season, I think it would be too early and he is going to reinjury himself badly. But only time will tell I guess.

quote:

He's not good, but you can't replace everyone. Wilcox walks, and his replacement is...? Teams are often comfortable bringing back the mediocre guys they know over total unknown JAGs. And Wilcox is still miles ahead of Heath. No one thinks Wilcox should start, but you still need backup safeties. Is Wilcox a bad backup? I'm less certain of that.

His replacement could be someone from the draft, not sure what is available in FA. Did Kavon even play any snaps this year? I can't remember

quote:

It's less about that and more about where safeties tend to be drafted. Over the last 5 years of drafts, the first safety has, on average, been drafted 26th, whereas the first CB has been drafted 8th, and two of those were drafted 33rd and 48th, respectively. Would you rather have a top 3 safety in the draft or the 8th best Cornerback? Remember that best-case scenario, Dallas drafts 32nd, and at the earliest, we'll be drafting 28th.

That is what I am saying though, really there are only 3 saftey's I would even consider taking in the first round and they are really good, so I could see all 3 being gone before we get a pick, and after that I wouldn't feel that strong going with Evans.

And holy poo poo I forgot about Charles Tapper. Any idea on how he is recovering?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Intruder posted:

Hopefully Wilfork comes up just short and crushes Brady beneath his mass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU8FqTwICMA

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

fyallm posted:

I think even if he comes back at the start of next season, I think it would be too early and he is going to reinjury himself badly. But only time will tell I guess.

His replacement could be someone from the draft, not sure what is available in FA. Did Kavon even play any snaps this year? I can't remember

You seem to be operating under the assumption that Church will be back. If that wasn't 100% certain, would you really want to also be out his backup? Wilcox is bad, but he's not *that* bad.

quote:

That is what I am saying though, really there are only 3 saftey's I would even consider taking in the first round and they are really good, so I could see all 3 being gone before we get a pick, and after that I wouldn't feel that strong going with Evans.

Yeah but check the chart. There's every reason to believe we'd get a top 3 safety, even with the #32 pick. The highest a #3 safety has gone in the past 5 years is #27, and that was the only time it happened in the first round.

quote:

And holy poo poo I forgot about Charles Tapper. Any idea on how he is recovering?

Tapper was placed on IR when it was revelaed he had a pars defect in his lumbar spine. Basically a break in a specific portion of the bone that leads to separation of the front and back portions of the vertebra. Supposedly it's been something the's had for a long time, but went undiagnosed. Supposedly he's recovered and was healthy enough that the Cowboys considered activating him off IR, but chose to activate La'el Collins instead (they can only reactivate 1 player from IR). We'll see if he's any good next season.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Intruder posted:

I just noticed that the profile page still has settings for ICQ, AIM and Yahoo. With any luck these will all finally be defunct by the end of 2017.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

TheChirurgeon posted:

You seem to be operating under the assumption that Church will be back. If that wasn't 100% certain, would you really want to also be out his backup? Wilcox is bad, but he's not *that* bad.

I don't see why Church wouldn't want to come back given how strong the Cowboys are this year, and going to be even stronger next year, which means another superbowl run potentially. And Wilcox is bad, he hasn't been able to learn the position as having only played it a year at Georgia Southern. It was his 4th year this year in the league and still looked bad.''

From what I remember of Kavon coming out he had a learning curve as well, but I think it's worth trying him since Wilcox can't figure it out.

quote:

Yeah but check the chart. There's every reason to believe we'd get a top 3 safety, even with the #32 pick. The highest a #3 safety has gone in the past 5 years is #27, and that was the only time it happened in the first round.

The problem with this years draft is that Hooker is going to be taken in the top 10, Jamal will be taken 11-20, Peppers will be taken 20-30 if not earlier.

quote:

Tapper was placed on IR when it was revealed he had a pars defect in his lumbar spine. Basically a break in a specific portion of the bone that leads to separation of the front and back portions of the vertebra. Supposedly it's been something the's had for a long time, but went undiagnosed. Supposedly he's recovered and was healthy enough that the Cowboys considered activating him off IR, but chose to activate La'el Collins instead (they can only reactivate 1 player from IR). We'll see if he's any good next season.

Yeah I knew he had back problem, but I wasn't sure how he was recovering. Good to hear we considered activating him, from what I remember the kid looked like he had a really good shot at being a legit good DE.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

fyallm posted:

why not, if he breaks in half in a year or three after being traded away he probably retires

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I just noticed that the profile page still has settings for ICQ, AIM and Yahoo. With any luck these will all finally be defunct by the end of 2017.

God I hope not, I still use aim. I've got 3 windows open right now.

Holy crap I'm old.

Also I have 62626 posts on this forum over more then 15 years. gently caress me.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Joe Woods (Broncos' DB coach) will be promoted to DC
Correction - DC is pretty much down to either Woods (in-house promotion) or Wade (contract renewal).

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

fyallm posted:

I don't see why Church wouldn't want to come back given how strong the Cowboys are this year, and going to be even stronger next year, which means another superbowl run potentially. And Wilcox is bad, he hasn't been able to learn the position as having only played it a year at Georgia Southern. It was his 4th year this year in the league and still looked bad.''

From what I remember of Kavon coming out he had a learning curve as well, but I think it's worth trying him since Wilcox can't figure it out.

Church may want to come back. But he'll have just had a great year on a 13-3 team. A team will probably offer him more money than the Cowboys are willing to offer, or more than we can afford. Cap space will be very, very tight for the team next year and so it's unlikely we'll be able to compete for free agents in a real fashion. Retaining Wilcox on the other hand, will be cheap. Church isn't in his prime, but at 28, he'll command one more big contract. He'll certainly get something more like the $4.5M he made this year and not the $900k he made on the first year of his deal.

Plus if you had to pick one, would you rather re-sign Church or Claiborne? I'd rather sign Claiborne, because...

quote:

The problem with this years draft is that Hooker is going to be taken in the top 10, Jamal will be taken 11-20, Peppers will be taken 20-30 if not earlier.

That straight up just doesn't happen. Over the last 5 years, no safety has gone in the top 10, and only 2 went in the top 15 (at 14th and 15th). There's only been one safety drafted in the top 5 since 1992 and that was Sean Taylor and only 7 drafted in the top 10 since 1991 (and none since 2007). Of those, only 2 were hits (Taylor and Turner), 3 were relative busts (Williams, Bates, Huff), and and the rest were merely OK (Landry, Whitner, Richard), which is probably a contributing factor in why it doesn't happen. Even if Hooker goes in the top 10, it's unlikely that all three will go in the first round. If it does, the Cowboys will have to adjust, but you asked me what I thought would happen, and I think Safety or Defensive End are more likely picks than CB based on where we are drafting. We'd be easier to re-sign Claiborne and drafting a safety than re-signing Church and attempting to draft a CB.

Note that the 2011 CBA has also helped push safeties down on the draft list--it is less risky to draft expensive positions earlier because of the rookie pay scale, which ensures that teams will be more likely to trade up to draft those positions.

quote:

Yeah I knew he had back problem, but I wasn't sure how he was recovering. Good to hear we considered activating him, from what I remember the kid looked like he had a really good shot at being a legit good DE.

I'm almost certain we'll see him in camp next year. No idea how good he'll be. Hopefully this year our draft gambles will pay off better than the 2015 gambles (Gregory... *whomp whomp*)

e: When it comes to Free Agents, look back at the 2015, 2010, and 2008 offseasons. Whenever a team has a 12+ win or Super Bowl season, bad teams come out of the woodwork to sign their free agents, good or mediocre, to big deals, usually with poor results.

Players lost to FA by year, following a good season:
2015: DeMarco Murray, Justin Durant, Dwayne Hrris, Henry Melton, Jeremy Parnell, George Selvie, Anthony Spencer
2010: Kevin Burnett, Chris Canty, Ken Hamlin, Cory Procter
2008: Jaques Reeves, Julius Jones, Tyson Thompson, Terry Glen, Anthony Fasano, Akin Ayodele, Keith Davis

Were there some guys in there we wanted to keep? Sure. Could we have afforded to keep the likes of Jeremy Parnell or Chris Canty when they were being offered top starter money? Should we have? Nah

TheChirurgeon fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jan 11, 2017

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Kalli posted:

God I hope not, I still use aim. I've got 3 windows open right now.

It still works?!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Correction - DC is pretty much down to either Woods (in-house promotion) or Wade (contract renewal).

Tons of rumors Wade is staying.

Miami apparently reached out to him already.

gently caress.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Didn't that bee hive thing make it to the main site?

Also Bills hired Panthers DC

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

TheChirurgeon posted:

I ran some quick stats for this:

Avg. Draft Pick by position, first three picks, 2012 - 2016
Safety
1 - 25.6
2 - 35
3 - 51

Cornerback
1 - 7.8
2 - 11.8
17 - 17

The problem with analyzing it this way is it assumes all draft classes are equal in strength. Getting the eighth best cornerback could be better than the best safety prospect, depending on the relative strength of that position relative to the rest of the draft class.

From what I am reading, this is a good secondary class, so either way you should come out ahead.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Sataere posted:

The problem with analyzing it this way is it assumes all draft classes are equal in strength. Getting the eighth best cornerback could be better than the best safety prospect, depending on the relative strength of that position relative to the rest of the draft class.

From what I am reading, this is a good secondary class, so either way you should come out ahead.

I totally agree with you; it's not meant to be a comprehensive analysis and yes, it's possible that the 8th best CB is better than the best Safety, particularly if the best safety is only a 2nd-round prospect. That said, the point is to show that even when there's a good safety class, the position is still drafted much lower, meaning that teams drafting late are going to get more value looking for the position.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

TheChirurgeon posted:

Church may want to come back. But he'll have just had a great year on a 13-3 team. A team will probably offer him more money than the Cowboys are willing to offer, or more than we can afford. Cap space will be very, very tight for the team next year and so it's unlikely we'll be able to compete for free agents in a real fashion. Retaining Wilcox on the other hand, will be cheap. Church isn't in his prime, but at 28, he'll command one more big contract. He'll certainly get something more like the $4.5M he made this year and not the $900k he made on the first year of his deal.

Plus if you had to pick one, would you rather re-sign Church or Claiborne? I'd rather sign Claiborne, because...

I agree if I had to pick one then obviously it's Claiborne.

And of course retaining Wilcox will be cheap because he isn't good.

quote:

That straight up just doesn't happen. Over the last 5 years, no safety has gone in the top 10, and only 2 went in the top 15 (at 14th and 15th). There's only been one safety drafted in the top 5 since 1992 and that was Sean Taylor and only 7 drafted in the top 10 since 1991 (and none since 2007). Of those, only 2 were hits (Taylor and Turner), 3 were relative busts (Williams, Bates, Huff), and and the rest were merely OK (Landry, Whitner, Richard), which is probably a contributing factor in why it doesn't happen. Even if Hooker goes in the top 10, it's unlikely that all three will go in the first round. If it does, the Cowboys will have to adjust, but you asked me what I thought would happen, and I think Safety or Defensive End are more likely picks than CB based on where we are drafting. We'd be easier to re-sign Claiborne and drafting a safety than re-signing Church and attempting to draft a CB.

Note that the 2011 CBA has also helped push safeties down on the draft list--it is less risky to draft expensive positions earlier because of the rookie pay scale, which ensures that teams will be more likely to trade up to draft those positions.

2012 Mark Baron went 7th. 2013 Vaccaro went 15th and Reid went 18th, then 2 more went 32 and 33. 2014 3 saftey's were taken before the 28th pick. 2015 was the worst Saftey's class in forever. 2016 was another crappy saftey year but 2 still went before the 18th pick.

fyallm fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Jan 11, 2017

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

the mean lunch lady posted:

It still works?!

Yeah, I mean I use pidgin to tie in through oscar.aol.com, but yeah, it works.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

fyallm posted:

2012 Mark Baron went 7th. 2013 Vaccaro went 15th and Reid went 18th, then 2 more went 32 and 33. 2014 3 saftey's were taken before the 28th pick. 2015 was the worst Saftey's class in forever. 2016 was another crappy saftey year but 2 still went before the 18th pick.

I missed Baron, but that's not making a compelling case for taking a Safety in the top 10. I'm still not convinced we'll see 3 safeties go before pick #28, particularly if this year's CB class is strong.

2015 may have been a "weak" class for safeties, but it still produced Landon Collins at the #33 pick.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

Yeah, I mean I use pidgin to tie in through oscar.aol.com, but yeah, it works.
Do you still have a MySpace?

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

TheChirurgeon posted:

I missed Baron, but that's not making a compelling case for taking a Safety in the top 10.

2015 may have been a "weak" class for safeties, but it still produced Landon Collins at the #33 pick.

The compelling case for top 10 is the fact there is Hooker and Jamal... And the Chargers need desperate help along with the Titans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
JJ Wilcox brings the wood and hypes his teammates. He also gambles alot and often loses. I would rather keep him than overpay for Church while drafting secondary depth. It really comes down to BPA at your slot and how your scouts build their board.

Fire Jeff Heath into the sun though.

• Locked thread