Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

IcePhoenix posted:

Why would that stop people from signing up?

There will be no rumble this year. Instead, Roman Reigns will give you a Live Nap Show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
The 2017 Royal Rumble will just be a live sleep study. Roman Reigns has sleep apnea and only the IWC can properly diagnose it!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Here you go, asshats. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3805081

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Roman won't be in the rumble and that makes me mad because I want to see how long he can nap again.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Can't wait to force you to do this next year!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Grant DaNasty posted:

i'm in

(points at the wrestlemania sign)
(nods very seriously and does the same)

(crowd sits in indifferent silence)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Vaguido posted:

Roman won't be in the rumble and that makes me mad because I want to see how long he can nap again.

No reason why he can't beat Owens, win the rumble, and challenge Cena with both belts on the line at Mania

• Locked thread