Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

extradite THIS! posted:

So it is about rovert and PSP?
rovert and sasha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Sayara blew up at a fan over this whole deal, calmed down and ended on insisting on sending them merch even. But continue to be fake offended at me outlining a factual circumstance. Clearly you mainly US guys know have more perspective than I do.

rovert fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jan 14, 2017

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

rovert posted:

Clearly you mainly US guys know have perspective than I do.

This is unequivocally true, in all matters.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

when did this thread get so drat good

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

rovert posted:

Clearly you mainly US guys know have perspective than I do.

Uh, yeah? People in the US tend to have a much better perspective on the Romani than all the EU posters who are constantly harping on how they aren't racist because all gypsies are actually dirty criminals.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Settle down.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Uh, yeah? People in the US tend to have a much better perspective on the Romani than all the EU posters who are constantly harping on how they aren't racist because all gypsies are actually dirty criminals.

The Knights just promote Wrestling shows no one outside of Norwich likes/wants. On Mustard TV.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oatgan posted:

the bennifer to paige and alberto's romeo and juliet

Guys I've heard horrible rumors of wrestling and "poison Rana".

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

oatgan posted:

bennifer
now's the time we come up with a dumb portmanteau for paige and alberto

pailbertodelrio

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Albevis

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I support this product and/or service

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Bevis and the Butthead: A Wrestling Love Story

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
Del Taco

Don't hurt me

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

rovert posted:

On Mustard TV.

so basically El Rey or are we talking Destination America level?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

USA#1

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

oatgan posted:

the bennifer to paige and alberto's romeo and juliet

You're predicting a similar end?

rovert posted:

Gypsy stock

This particular phrase right here was racist, in case you need a specific reason. Generally you didn't say it about her specifically, the difference between "she has a large extended family, as is common for Romani people" and "Gypsies have endless births and death, no wonder she's a great grandmother".

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rovert posted:

Sayara blew up at a fan over this whole deal, calmed down and ended on insisting on sending them merch even. But continue to be fake offended at me outlining a factual circumstance. Clearly you mainly US guys know have more perspective than I do.

u mad? u mad bitch?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rovert - one question - does the baby want his bottle? baby want his bottle baby????

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

rovert posted:

The fact that you can't even imagine someone might actually be offended by your comments proves how little perspective you have.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

As rovert lives on this same lovely little island as I do, please accept my apologies on behalf of the UK for allowing him to have an internet connection.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Josuke Higashikata posted:

As rovert lives on this same lovely little island as I do,

You live on roverts brain?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

As rovert lives on this same lovely little island as I do, please accept my apologies on behalf of the UK for allowing him to have an internet connection.

Rovert's Irish I think.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
WWE's version of the UK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LgLSmp9L-k

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This thread needs less rovert and more Jaime Lee Curtís imo.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

so basically El Rey or are we talking Destination America level?

Put it this way, I live half an hour away from Norwich (in fact I'm going there this afternoon!), have even been to a couple of WAW shows (saw Del Rio performing and Paige skulking in the shadows), and have no idea how to watch Mustard TV nor the inclination to find out.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Some serious reaching here the last few hours. Most of you are only making my case.

Anyway PWC down the road the WWE UK tournament.

https://twitter.com/allan_cheapshot/status/820287448047611906 https://twitter.com/allan_cheapshot/status/820289305620922368

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Seventy million roverts, skulking around a few damp islands in the Atlantic. What do they want from the rest of us?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

rovert posted:

I did. Posted the second line hoping SA wouldn't SA about the first line but of course they did anyway. Ricky Knight is a Romani gypsy. No one in the family hides this fact nor should they. Saraya married into it. Paige self identifies as a gypsy in her Twitter profile. Norwich is known for it's gypsy population which is where they are from. Gypsy families do tend to have extended families: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

Saraya's social media is DOES outline her families death, marriages and births rather frequently.

I was questioning why this one in particular got so much attention as she's already a grandmother a few times over and fair fucks to her. Personally I thought it was no big deal.

the problem is that you keep insisting on the word "gypsy." most Roma people really, really loving hate that word, even if some adopt it, and it is sure as poo poo not something non-Roma are allowed to say even to those who have adopted it.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Admit you said a racist thing, say sorry and move the gently caress on rovert. People already think you're a creep, do you want them to think you're a racist creep too?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rovert posted:

hoping SA wouldn't SA about

What does he means by this?!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

What does he means by this?!

He's saying SA poster overreact to people saying overtly racist things.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
wait we cant say gypsy anymore like what theyre respectable now???

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
can i still at least hate italians

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

the problem is that you keep insisting

Not the one who keeps insisting. Time to move on lads.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

rovert posted:

Did you just assume our genders?

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

rovert posted:

No, sorry, you don't get to decide that and Hulkamatt isn't here to protect you anymore, so it looks like you're finally going to have to own up to the stupid things you said. I'm pretty sure that you're completely incapable of admitting fault seeing as you always turn every disagreement into a personal crusade against you, though.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
ban this subhuman irish racist scoopsman

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
i hate every race equally

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

no now you heard the man. it's time to stop disliking bigots. Lads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I hate Rowdy Ringsports posters most of all. Does that make me racist or just smart

• Locked thread