Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Because you see, Fisk, we are always watching from the stars above.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Everyone post your top three scum picks so we can move on from the distraction of the bird thing. Mine haven't changed since yesterday:

TMM, TM, PMom

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Why chores, kashuno?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
##unvote
##vote TMM

##for the birds

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hm

TMM is probs #1 atm
We kinda put slamburg here but it is mostly our glorious gut.
Pmom is probably 3 because we still don't think it sits well

we shall rotate around the TM planet for a bit and see

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Why chores, kashuno?

We do not read his posts but we haven't seen him post much at all. Worse than usual!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Scum reads kash and maybe pmom. I don't have a great feeling about keane though I agree with him wrt bird and I take that as a good sign

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
OH TOBBS IS AROUND STILL ##vote Tobbs think he ran out of juice after posting up a storm d1. Can't keep up the faking it d2. Forgot he was even around

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Why chores, kashuno?

In scumshuno's defense, this is chores' scum game. Town chores engages/cases, scum chores does nothing and rides until LYLO.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Moatillata posted:

Also I am officially acknowledging that nobody cares about my mmt case and I am giving up the ghost on it. If I make it to mylo or lylo then I will be ready this time tho

Trust me, I know how this feels.

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm genuinely not sure which is scummier, (a) Moat responding to my case without addressing my points or (b) Tobbs jumping in five posts later to parrot Moat.

Murmur Twin posted:

To me the thing that makes the most sense is that Kash made up a false claim to take heat off of Tobbs. All these posts are in chronological order:

Momentum is building on Tobbs.

Kash reiterates that he's 100% sure PMom is scum .

Tobbs jumps on that vote without any explanation (and without addressing earlier questions on him earlier regarding his case on me) and then stops engaging with the game.

##unvote
##vote Tobbs Gnawed

I think Kash and Tobbs are scumbros but would rather vote Tobbs than Kash on the off chance Kash is telling the truth.

##unvote
##vote Tobbs

Read through Tobbs' d2 - he drops a vote on PMom based on Kash's claim (at a time when suspicion on him was mounting) and hasn't really made any effort to scumhunt since.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Hahaha woah.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

##unvote

I don't think pmom or moat are scum.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Scum reads kash and maybe pmom. I don't have a great feeling about keane though I agree with him wrt bird and I take that as a good sign

?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

:sun: please free us from this bad town

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

we just think it is weird you haven't kept up your torrent of posts~

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Scummur Twin posted:

Finally Tobbs posted and I can vote him without seeming so scummy.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That interaction wrt agreeing earlier really pinged me. I've also been overcompensating for rl reasons

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

CCKeane posted:

I'm not going to read anything that's been posted since my sign up since I would rather listen to the hit song BULLETPROOF from the popular band La Roux.

First off this post.

It causes a huge ruckus and generated lots of back and forth and boring debate of which Keane is notably absent from.

CCKeane posted:

Wow FL how much did you spend renting the boat you're using to rolefish?

He then throws shade on FL looking for clarification

When the hubbub finally dies down over it, he calls us all back to it

CCKeane posted:

Wow I guess not a lot of people are Elly Jackson fans, shame.

CCKeane posted:

Murmur Twin are you scum you can trust me.

CCKeane posted:

Vote I Am The Bird, they're lurking like Grandi IMO.

Chic subs in and he once again resume the bulletproof smoke screen

CCKeane posted:

Chic Trombone I'll give you my hot takes and help get you up to speed but first I am watching the music video to my favorite song, BULLETPROOF.

This is where the pmom train starts

CCKeane posted:

Aren't we all wrong, in our own special ways?

I'd rather PMom than anyone else right now.

CCKeane posted:

Upon careful consideration I still would like to brutally murder PMom.

CCKeane posted:

Guys I have a smoking gun: PMom once said "I'm a stinky scum baby"

And then boom, he goes for tobbs:

CCKeane posted:

Hmmm...

##unvote
##vote: Tobbs

When being pushed he gives his reasoning

CCKeane posted:

I think your tone has been inconsistent and that strikes me as scummy, like you're kind of looking for an angle that's getting the reaction that you want.

Since you've claimed VT, I'm not particularly disinclined to move a vote away from you, since a VT execution is eh for day one.

That's my

Hot Take.

Then elicts pmoms advices???

CCKeane posted:

Pmom what's your hot take on Tobbs? Any change?

Then agrees with pmom and votes ssv

CCKeane posted:

Okay

##unvote
##vote: SSV

CCKeane posted:

PMom is the scummiest to me right now. The push away from Tobbs and too SSV pinged me hard, and I think something stinks. And that stinky something is PMom, real name: Stinky Baby Poopbutt.

Then goes back to bussing pmom

Also tobbs

CCKeane posted:

B. Tobbs is also scummy here.

CCKeane posted:

*grabs some pots and pans*

*bangs them together*

PMom is scum, PMom is scum, everybody pay attention because PMom is scum.

CCKeane posted:

I'm happy with EXECUTING PMOM.

Let's not forget that tobbs insuiated that CCkeane had softclaimed a result on pmom which Keane never denied.

He did the same for kash

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I dunno those look like soft claims to me.

Kash responded to it. Keane never did.

Almost all of the rest of his posts are throwaways or jokes. Feel free to look at his history. Keane is a funny guy and most people like him and I think he is using that to skate by as scum. I think this is a much better vote today.

##unvote
##vote cckeane

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Okay Im sorry, I just really need to sleep and nothing much is happening. Sticking my vote on PMom, but is supporting either a Tobbs vote too. Hopefully I will be awake around deadline but that's 7 hrs ahead and I'm just really tired and there's a high chance I'll oversleep.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

we just think it is weird you haven't kept up your torrent of posts~

As I said, had family visiting over the weekend. And this game is tiring.

Like, how do you no-lynch when the vote leader is -6? I tried (and failed) to build cases D1, but like I said, when everyone thinks you're scum, nobody gives a poo poo what you have to say.

Soooooo lynch me if you're so inclined. I claimed VT, that's how I'll flip. You'll be one day closer to LYLO, which I guess is good if you are scum.

I come in and post and two people jump on me immediately. How's that working out lol?

I hope there's more material for you and Scummur Twin to manufacture a case. Maybe after I flip nobody will listen to you guys anymore either and you'll get a taste of town apathy.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Moatillata posted:

First off this post.

It causes a huge ruckus and generated lots of back and forth and boring debate of which Keane is notably absent from.

Also tobbs

Let's not forget that tobbs insuiated that CCkeane had softclaimed a result on pmom which Keane never denied.

He did the same for kash

Almost all of the rest of his posts are throwaways or jokes. Feel free to look at his history. Keane is a funny guy and most people like him and I think he is using that to skate by as scum. I think this is a much better vote today.

##unvote
##vote cckeane

LOL, I just want to point out that you are saying "Keane never denied having a result on PMom is scummy" what is this.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Movement has shifted away from Tobbs and PMom again and that is probably bad, thank you god bless.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
WEW we might vote on that alone

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Like, how do you no-lynch when the vote leader is -6? I tried (and failed) to build cases D1, but like I said, when everyone thinks you're scum, nobody gives a poo poo what you have to say.

Soooooo lynch me if you're so inclined. I claimed VT, that's how I'll flip. You'll be one day closer to LYLO, which I guess is good if you are scum.

I come in and post and two people jump on me immediately. How's that working out lol?

I hope there's more material for you and Scummur Twin to manufacture a case. Maybe after I flip nobody will listen to you guys anymore either and you'll get a taste of town apathy.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm we care what you have to say but we don't know if we agree this game is tiring

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Movement has shifted away from Tobbs and PMom again and that is probably bad, thank you god bless.

we kinda agree but we are torn on pmom lately.

fisko would you vote pmom

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CCKeane posted:

You thinking I'm scum assures me you have no night results, so at least that's settled.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

The normal town play is to vote for people you think are scum :eng101:

And I assure you that I hadn't seen you post while I was writing out my last one - but even if I had, what effect would that have on the points I was making?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kashuno posted:

we kinda agree but we are torn on pmom lately.

fisko would you vote pmom

Conceivably, depending on how he handled pressure.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

The normal town play is to vote for people you think are scum :eng101:

And I assure you that I hadn't seen you post while I was writing out my last one - but even if I had, what effect would that have on the points I was making?

You are scum or bad at mafia. I'm pretty sure it's the second one so I'm not super sold on trying to lynch you.

TMM though, it's pretty obvious that he's scum this game and you haven't touched him.

So Scummur Twin, are you dumb or scum?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Moatillata posted:

First off this post.

Also tobbs

He did the same for kash

##unvote
##vote cckeane

I...actually kind of agree with this case. The BULLETPROOF thing didn't strike me wrong on the surface but the weird repeated callbacks to it do. Those were probably the biggest things that stuck out to me on the quick re-read I did of his posts.

Going into this, the strongest gut-ping I had, though, was on Moat with Keane either #2 or #3 behind Kash. I don't like that I'm immediately contradicting the belief I came into this with but I do like the case and the effort. I'm going with this for now.

##unvote (I don't think AS had voted before but just in case)

##vote CCKeane

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Tobbs seems frustrated..hm.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

you've seen him under pressure lately since he has been lynch leader. That made you feel like (Insert here)

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Also, I'm back to work for the next couple of hours but will respond to anything that comes up in a bit and should be around for deadline also.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

IllegallySober posted:

I...actually kind of agree with this case. The BULLETPROOF thing didn't strike me wrong on the surface but the weird repeated callbacks to it do. Those were probably the biggest things that stuck out to me on the quick re-read I did of his posts.

Going into this, the strongest gut-ping I had, though, was on Moat with Keane either #2 or #3 behind Kash. I don't like that I'm immediately contradicting the belief I came into this with but I do like the case and the effort. I'm going with this for now.

##unvote (I don't think AS had voted before but just in case)

##vote CCKeane

would vote.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

i've been under pressure the entire game what more do you need

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##unvote
##vote fisk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

This isn't real pressure at all. -2, then we see

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nice omgus

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You thinking I'm scum assures me you have no night results, so at least that's settled.

Oh?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

how is it omgus

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

you could have taken my word for it :sun:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

Tobbs seems frustrated..hm.

you've seen him under pressure lately since he has been lynch leader. That made you feel like (Insert here)

kill me

Or TMM if you want to lynch scum. I don't think you do though.

Kashuno posted:

Hm

TMM is probs #1 atm
We kinda put slamburg here but it is mostly our glorious gut.
Pmom is probably 3 because we still don't think it sits well

we shall rotate around the TM planet for a bit and see

Like, look at this fake-rear end read. TMM is your number 1, but you vote 2 other people and don't touch him.

Lol I see why you're getting votes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You are scum or bad at mafia. I'm pretty sure it's the second one so I'm not super sold on trying to lynch you.

TMM though, it's pretty obvious that he's scum this game and you haven't touched him.

So Scummur Twin, are you dumb or scum?

I feel like "Scummur Twin" is a weird thing to call me in a post where you say you don't know what my alignment is, but whatever.

I'll give TMM a re-read but while I'm doing that can you summarize why you think it's obvious he's scum this game?

• Locked thread