Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Anora posted:

I avoid sports as much as possible.

If that answers your questions.

Gimmie the dimensions of the item you want to put in a case and I will let you know if there is something widely available that it will fit in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Just a general glass/acrylic box, about a foot or so square.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Anora posted:

Just a general glass/acrylic box, about a foot or so square.

A basketball case is 10x10x10, would that be big enough?

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Heckie Holmes posted:

Hi,

I'm making space in my house, and I have a bunch of Transformers I'm looking to sell off, so was told by a friend to come here.

I'm estimating the prices off of what I've seen on Ebay.

CYBERTRON
Optimus Prime--------------$30

Hey there, which version of Optimus is this?

This one: http://www.tfu.info/2005/Autobot/OptimusPrime/optimusprime.htm

Or this one: http://www.tfu.info/2006/Autobot/GFOptimusPrime/optimusprime.htm

I've been trying to find a complete "blue" one for awhile so if it is, i'll definitely buy it!

Also, if you have any extra Minicons, i'm interested in those as well!

Secht
Oct 5, 2012

Lepecard posted:

I've been trying to find a complete "blue" one for awhile so if it is, i'll definitely buy it!

Cybertron Prime or Galaxy Prime. Great figures.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Rhyno posted:

A basketball case is 10x10x10, would that be big enough?

yeah

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Hemingway To Go! posted:

why is PRIMAL under CHAOS
that's a bad sign

voted HOUND, PRIMAL, STAR SABER
basically everyone who hasn't really done much in the comics yet. Sorry Arcee.

I guess Primal is chaotic good.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
KOMP Ironhide arrived! drat, that's a good toy.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The_Doctor posted:

KOMP Ironhide arrived! drat, that's a good toy.

Have I ever steered you wrong?

Heckie Holmes
Jul 31, 2008

Lepecard posted:

It's the blue one. Shall I mark that one as yours?

As far as minicons go, I know I have The Star Saber, Skyboom Shield, and Requiem Blaster. As for the others... I honestly don't remember. I'll check as I prepare the other ones.

Since this is a new page, here's the updated list:

ARMADA
Thundercracker ----------$30
Megatron--------------------$20
Galvatron--------------------$40
Starscream ----------------$20
Wheeljack ------------------$15
Demolishor-----------------$10
Cyclonus---------------------$10
Blurr----------------------------$10
Thrust-------------------------$10
Scavenger-------------------$20
Smokescreen--------------$10
Skywarp----------------------$30
Sideways---------------------$15
Hoist----------------------------$10
Hot Shot----------------------$10
Overload----------------------$20
Optimus Prime (Big)----$30 Rhyno
Optimus Prime (Small)--$15
Sideswipe-------------------$10
Red Alert---------------------$15

ENERGON
Mirage (Japanese Version)--------$20
Galvatron---------------------$30
Wing Saber------------------$25 Rhyno
Ironhide-----------------------$15
Shockblast-------------------$15
Inferno--------------------------$10
Slugslinger-------------------$10
Divebomb-----------------------$5
Ravage---------------------------$5
Arcee------------------------------$5
Landmine---------------------$30

CYBERTRON
Optimus Prime--------------$30
Galvatron-----------------------$30
Scourge-------------------------$25
Soundwave--------------------$15
SkyShadow--------------------$15

ROBOTS IN DISGUISE
Megatron------------------------$30
Optimus Prime----------------$30
Ultra Magnus------------------$30
Dreadwind and Smokjumper---$35
Sideburn-------------------------$10 DoctorWhat
Brawn-----------------------------$10 DoctorWhat
Prowl------------------------------$10 DoctorWhat
Bruticus--------------------------$5

Classics Hot Rod (NOT the G1 version)---$30
Cryotek---------------------------$40

Heckie Holmes fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jan 24, 2017

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Rhyno posted:

Have I ever steered you wrong?

Nope! I see there's also a KOMP Rodimus, and I might have to splash out for that too.

Heckie Holmes
Jul 31, 2008

UPDATE TO THE LIST

Found some extras hiding among the bigger Transformers. They are:

ROBOTS IN DISGUISE
Obsidian------------------------------ $7
Megatron Megabolt------------ $35 (Seems to go for a lot on Ebay. I'm pretty surprised honestly.)

CYBERTRON
Excellion------------------------------$20

Come and get 'em.

EDIT: The ENERGON Mirage is the Japanese coloring. I'll be updating the list to include this.

Heckie Holmes fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jan 24, 2017

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The_Doctor posted:

Nope! I see there's also a KOMP Rodimus, and I might have to splash out for that too.

Apparently his windows are too transparent so watch out for that.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

Apparently his windows are too transparent so watch out for that.

Too transparent for what? They're windows.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.
Why does buying the digital version of Til All Are One Vol. 1 on Comixology cost $1 more than buying the four issues it contains individually?

The_Doctor posted:

I think that was a joke about how TFW has endless screaming matches about what color windows should be. The Pure Transparents versus the Opaque Blues and everything in between. It's one of the dumbest fandom obsession fads I've ever seen.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Keldroc posted:

Why does buying the digital version of Til All Are One Vol. 1 on Comixology cost $1 more than buying the four issues it contains individually?
Because Comixology's prices are equal to print copies for any given book.

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

Dunno how this thread feels about 3p/KO, but does anyone have the MakeToys "Manga Mech"s? Thinking about picking them up because they look exactly like the comics.

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Heckie Holmes posted:

UPDATE TO THE LIST

Found some extras hiding among the bigger Transformers. They are:

ROBOTS IN DISGUISE
Obsidian------------------------------ $7
Megatron Megabolt------------ $35 (Seems to go for a lot on Ebay. I'm pretty surprised honestly.)

CYBERTRON
Excellion------------------------------$20

Come and get 'em.

EDIT: The ENERGON Mirage is the Japanese coloring. I'll be updating the list to include this.

I think some of Megabolt involves it being hard to get (like a KB exclusive originally iirc) and for a while one of the TFW 2005 forum members had a very popular photo comic where said Megs was a well loved joke character always on the search for potato chips. I suppose being able to fit in Fortress/Grand/Brave Maximus helped the toy's popularity too?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The_Doctor posted:

Keldroc posted:

I think that was a joke about how TFW has endless screaming matches about what color windows should be. The Pure Transparents versus the Opaque Blues and everything in between. It's one of the dumbest fandom obsession fads I've ever seen.

It's true. I'll probably pick one up myself at some point.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.

Endless Mike posted:

Because Comixology's prices are equal to print copies for any given book.

The print version is $17.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Keldroc posted:

The print version is $17.

So four times four four plus one is...

Heckie Holmes
Jul 31, 2008

Captain Rufus posted:

I think some of Megabolt involves it being hard to get (like a KB exclusive originally iirc) and for a while one of the TFW 2005 forum members had a very popular photo comic where said Megs was a well loved joke character always on the search for potato chips. I suppose being able to fit in Fortress/Grand/Brave Maximus helped the toy's popularity too?

I can only imagine now David Kaye talking about potato chips in his Megatron voice...

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rhyno posted:

So four times four four plus one is...

It's $9 on Comixology, and I guess the singles are $2. But yeah, I had the same thought process as you and didn't actually check Comixology.

The actual answer is who knows but I don't think it's the only case where that happens.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Heckie Holmes posted:

I can only imagine now David Kaye talking about potato chips in his Megatron voice...

I think someone on TFW even got him to do this, and recorded it. Not searching TFW to confirm.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Endless Mike posted:

It's $9 on Comixology, and I guess the singles are $2. But yeah, I had the same thought process as you and didn't actually check Comixology.

The actual answer is who knows but I don't think it's the only case where that happens.

I thought he meant the physical singles.

Yeah gently caress that other noise, just buy them individually.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

mehall posted:

Dunno how this thread feels about 3p/KO, but does anyone have the MakeToys "Manga Mech"s? Thinking about picking them up because they look exactly like the comics.

Yes, I have their Swerve, Gears and Tailgate.

They are of good quality, as they are a Maketoys product. If you like their look, they are worth a buy. They're a bit smaller than MP Bumblebee.

You want the all-purple Classics Cyclonus if you want to use the upgrade kit that comes with Tailgate, the dark purple and grey version doesn't quite match.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

And this thread loves 3P! There are differing opinions on KO stuff, but the majority has no problem, i'd say.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
So has anyone ever seen these Terrorcons before?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U1Y49PC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fV8HybH8CR6C0

Also I'm marathoning RID. God drat it's pretty weak. Especially the idiot Decepticons.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
abrosheen has at those terrorcons. The ones I've played with seem solid.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

pubic works project posted:

So has anyone ever seen these Terrorcons before?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U1Y49PC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fV8HybH8CR6C0

Also I'm marathoning RID. God drat it's pretty weak. Especially the idiot Decepticons.

I ran out of "good" TF shows so I brute forced my way through Beast Wars 2. Good lord, do not be as stupid as me.

Also do not buy those Terrorcons (Ordin) through Amazon. Various Ebay sellers frequently have them for much cheaper and there's monthly Ebay coupons you can use to get discounts. I just used one to get a $100 3P Stunticon for $70 shipped.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

mehall posted:

I just have the Swerve, and yes, he's a near perfect comic representation. I've played with the Tailgate, he's pretty good.

They might still have the 3 pack on their website. Saves you a couple bucks if you don't want to spend more for the Cyclonus kit. $60 for their tailgate is kind of a rip off.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Rhyno posted:

I ran out of "good" TF shows so I brute forced my way through Beast Wars 2. Good lord, do not be as stupid as me.

Also do not buy those Terrorcons (Ordin) through Amazon. Various Ebay sellers frequently have them for much cheaper and there's monthly Ebay coupons you can use to get discounts. I just used one to get a $100 3P Stunticon for $70 shipped.

I wish Beast Wars was still on Netflix. Wouldn't mind re-watching it.

Thanks for the advice! I prefer eBay over Amazon with stuff like that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

pubic works project posted:

I wish Beast Wars was still on Netflix. Wouldn't mind re-watching it.

Thanks for the advice! I prefer eBay over Amazon with stuff like that.

This is my preferred Ebay seller to get 3P stuff from.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Transformers-Robots/83732/m.html?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSXS%3AMESOI&_ssn=bababobo00712

He has the complete set of Ordin in stock for $480 right now but he frequently runs 5% off sales and if you find the right Ebay coupon you might be able to score the whole set for about $400. There's a monthly $15 off one that I'm hoping to use to buy TFC's Hades/Liokaiser over the next few months.

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

Spiderdrake posted:

I just have the Swerve, and yes, he's a near perfect comic representation. I've played with the Tailgate, he's pretty good.

They might still have the 3 pack on their website. Saves you a couple bucks if you don't want to spend more for the Cyclonus kit. $60 for their tailgate is kind of a rip off.

According to the pics, the 3 pack should have the cyclonus kit too, though i might ask them to confirm.

Now just to find the £100

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Tell me more about these eBay coupons..?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The_Doctor posted:

Tell me more about these eBay coupons..?

None currently active, there's usually a thread on TFW for them. When a new one comes up I will post it here. Usually the first week of the month. Sometimes they're a set percentage off, sometimes $10 off $80 or other weird amounts.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Heckie Holmes posted:

It's the blue one. Shall I mark that one as yours?

As far as minicons go, I know I have The Star Saber, Skyboom Shield, and Requiem Blaster. As for the others... I honestly don't remember. I'll check as I prepare the other ones.

Since this is a new page, here's the updated list:

Yeah, email me at lepemont at hotmail and I can get the payment underway for that Optimus!

Definitely interested in seeing what Minicons you've got.

How much for those three weapon sets?

Prophet of Nixon
May 7, 2007

Thou art not a crook!

Heckie Holmes posted:

Hi,

I'm making space in my house, and I have a bunch of Transformers I'm looking to sell off, so was told by a friend to come here.

I'm estimating the prices off of what I've seen on Ebay.

Just sent you an email, thanks!

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

mehall posted:

According to the pics, the 3 pack should have the cyclonus kit too, though i might ask them to confirm.

Now just to find the £100
Yep, you're right, their store page says it has the kit. That's a good deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Someone made a custom Signal Lancer from scratch.

http://hobbylog.jp/archives/1063831705.html