Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

get that OUT of my face posted:

hey everyone what'd i miss, looks like cities are getting hosed somehow?

you may want to sit down for this

Trump's president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Yeah this is also why any Californian who gets smug about eating local needs to check their privilege.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

https://twitter.com/AltNatParkSer/status/824336246453452800

loving BOSS.

gregday
May 23, 2003

RIP Mary Tyler Moore

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/824340827681984513

who said no celebrities would die this year

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
there is no longer moore, and it continues to get worse

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mayor Dave posted:

And if you like eating salad during the winter, thank California

Yeah, that and guac and a whole slew of fruit. I wouldn't be surprised if they grow more peaches than Georgia, lol.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

(Obama is President)

GOP: Nah, let's drag it out for 8 years and do nothing.

(First day Trump is President)

GOP: *chugging amphetamines* YEAH, LET'S FUCKIN' DO THIS poo poo!!!!! *slams monster truck into fifth gear*

Our lives are being destroyed and my only upside is imagining how annoyed the GOP is by not getting to nap at work everyday like the last 8 years.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Aw, shoot. :(

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Feb 2, 2017

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

This guy is a hero.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Fansy posted:

dude is riding his bike around gainesville. I'm guessing he's a serial killer looking to exploit stand your ground laws

This was taken yesterday iirc. Probably around 1:00PM based on the Krishna Lunch plates in the background. It's the only one I've seen passed around too though I did hear of sightings earlier in the day based on Facebook posts.

http://www.gainesville.com/news/20170125/swastika-wearing-man-spotted-on-uf-campus

quote:

A man wearing a swastika armband was seen on the University of Florida campus Tuesday.

The Gainesville Police Department issued a statement that said officers could not arrest the man because his right to wear the symbol is protected under the Constitution's First Amendment.

GPD noted rumors of the man assaulting people but have yet to talk with any verified victims or witnesses. The police ask anyone who has been attacked or who saw the man attacking anyone to call GPD at 352-955-1818.

Chabad UF, a Jewish Student Community Center, posted a statement on Facebook advising students to be safe in "very uncertain times."

"Always be aware of your surroundings and take notice of anything suspicious or out of the norm," the statement read. "When possible, always try to be with other friends or acquaintances, especially during the evening and night time hours."

Chabad UF also noted that the man has been identified, but did not release his name.

The Sun is not releasing the man's name at this time, as he's not been charged with a crime.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

gently caress this, I'm calling Barbara Lee and Kamala Harris every morning now

this is just too much

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

gently caress you 2017

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

She moved on up

She finally got a piece up in the sky

:rip: :smith:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Human Crouton posted:

Take back California for the United States in under an hour.

go to ground, use the twisting corridors and alleyways of San Francisco against them in a hellish land war

inshallah

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I liked Mary Tyler Moore.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
So apparently the wall is happening

Lol have fun spending the money that would've gone to your schools and health insurance on the biggest most useless white elephant in modern times America.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

(Obama is President)

GOP: Nah, let's drag it out for 8 years and do nothing.

(First day Trump is President)

GOP: *chugging amphetamines* YEAH, LET'S FUCKIN' DO THIS poo poo!!!!! *slams monster truck into fifth gear*

DNC: *as the truck flys off a cliff at 125 mph* please buckle your seatbelt, also truck nuts are just tacky

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Al-Saqr posted:

So apparently the wall is happening

Lol have fun spending the money that would've gone to your schools and health insurance on the biggest most useless white elephant in modern times America.

pff with devos we wouldn't spend money on schools anyway.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

thanks donald

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Trump (Day 6): As a Christian and the owner of a business, I

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmao imagine living just long enough to see Trump become president, how fuckin owned is that?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Admiral Ray posted:

pff with devos we wouldn't spend money on schools anyway.

I keep reading stuff like this, and every time I think they put Booji Boy in charge of the nation

actually they did :eyepop:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/samswey/status/824340090457559041

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

RIP Mary Tyler Moore, I only saw like 2 episodes of your show cause I'm not old but you helped create this great song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks0to2QuJtM

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

drat, she didn't make it after all.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Homeless Friend posted:

lmao imagine living just long enough to see Trump become president, how fuckin owned is that?

Lol, I wonder what it feels like being a Trump voting grandparent and having to face your grandchildren knowing what you've done.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

Trump (Day 6): As a Christian and the owner of a business, I
evangelicals are the wahabbists of christianity

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

In 2011, friend and former co-star Ed Asner claimed during an interview on the O'Reilly Factor that Moore "has become much more conservative of late." Bill O'Reilly, host of the O'Reilly Factor, has previously stated that Moore had been a viewer of his show and her political views had leaned conservative in recent years.[62] In a Parade magazine article from March 22, 2009, Moore identified herself as a "libertarian centrist" who watches Fox News. She stated, "...when one looks at what's happened to television, there are so few shows that interest me. I do watch a lot of Fox News. I like Charles Krauthammer and Bill O'Reilly...If McCain had asked me to campaign for him, I would have."[63] In an interview for the 2013 PBS series Pioneers of Television, Moore says that she was "recruited" to join the feminist movement of the 1970s by Gloria Steinem but did not agree with Steinem's views. Moore said she believed that women have an important role in raising children and that she did not believe in Steinem's view that "women owe it to themselves to have a career."[64]

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
I am going to take a trip down to norway's embassy and beg them to let me into Norway. Anyone want to come with? :mrgw:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/824340681120501765

This is cool and OK and absolutely not Russia testing their new puppet.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

fits my needs posted:

Lol, I wonder what it feels like being a Trump voting grandparent and having to face your grandchildren knowing what you've done.

Your big mistake is to think they have any shame in the first place these are the grey old fucks who will die peacefully with no remorse.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

mary tyler moore lasted quite a while for someone who's had diabetes for so long

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

In 2011, friend and former co-star Ed Asner claimed during an interview on the O'Reilly Factor that Moore "has become much more conservative of late." Bill O'Reilly, host of the O'Reilly Factor, has previously stated that Moore had been a viewer of his show and her political views had leaned conservative in recent years.[62] In a Parade magazine article from March 22, 2009, Moore identified herself as a "libertarian centrist" who watches Fox News. She stated, "...when one looks at what's happened to television, there are so few shows that interest me. I do watch a lot of Fox News. I like Charles Krauthammer and Bill O'Reilly...If McCain had asked me to campaign for him, I would have."[63] In an interview for the 2013 PBS series Pioneers of Television, Moore says that she was "recruited" to join the feminist movement of the 1970s by Gloria Steinem but did not agree with Steinem's views. Moore said she believed that women have an important role in raising children and that she did not believe in Steinem's view that "women owe it to themselves to have a career."[64]

Yeah I figured she'd be conservative but I meant more generally as an old gently caress

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

fits my needs posted:

you think his supporters are aware of what they are done? that's rather optimistic of you

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/824340681120501765

This is cool and OK and absolutely not Russia testing their new puppet.

haha, neat!

this means trump will stop us protection of japan sooner rather than later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

comingafteryouall posted:

RIP Mary Tyler Moore, I only saw like 2 episodes of your show cause I'm not old but you helped create this great song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks0to2QuJtM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kemivUKb4f4

• Locked thread