Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Scent of Worf posted:

I am going to take a trip down to norway's embassy and beg them to let me into Norway. Anyone want to come with? :mrgw:

We have our very own right wing poo poo heads in charge here so it really depends on your whiteness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

There's a reply to that tweet stating that St. Paul would have 2% of their budget affected which is a greater percent, even if it's quantitatively less. There are probably others like that which is probably relevant.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Vertical Lime posted:

In 2011, friend and former co-star Ed Asner claimed during an interview on the O'Reilly Factor that Moore "has become much more conservative of late." Bill O'Reilly, host of the O'Reilly Factor, has previously stated that Moore had been a viewer of his show and her political views had leaned conservative in recent years.[62] In a Parade magazine article from March 22, 2009, Moore identified herself as a "libertarian centrist" who watches Fox News. She stated, "...when one looks at what's happened to television, there are so few shows that interest me. I do watch a lot of Fox News. I like Charles Krauthammer and Bill O'Reilly...If McCain had asked me to campaign for him, I would have."[63] In an interview for the 2013 PBS series Pioneers of Television, Moore says that she was "recruited" to join the feminist movement of the 1970s by Gloria Steinem but did not agree with Steinem's views. Moore said she believed that women have an important role in raising children and that she did not believe in Steinem's view that "women owe it to themselves to have a career."[64]

glad she's dead

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/824340681120501765

This is cool and OK and absolutely not Russia testing their new puppet.

they better loving hold off until NIntendo releases the Switch, and after that Russia can do whatever they want

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/iammrvandy/status/822332997026213889

as i said there's a lesson

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Vertical Lime posted:

In 2011, friend and former co-star Ed Asner claimed during an interview on the O'Reilly Factor that Moore "has become much more conservative of late." Bill O'Reilly, host of the O'Reilly Factor, has previously stated that Moore had been a viewer of his show and her political views had leaned conservative in recent years.[62] In a Parade magazine article from March 22, 2009, Moore identified herself as a "libertarian centrist" who watches Fox News. She stated, "...when one looks at what's happened to television, there are so few shows that interest me. I do watch a lot of Fox News. I like Charles Krauthammer and Bill O'Reilly...If McCain had asked me to campaign for him, I would have."[63] In an interview for the 2013 PBS series Pioneers of Television, Moore says that she was "recruited" to join the feminist movement of the 1970s by Gloria Steinem but did not agree with Steinem's views. Moore said she believed that women have an important role in raising children and that she did not believe in Steinem's view that "women owe it to themselves to have a career."[64]

Well poo poo.

Ed Asner's still cool, though.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

mister magpie posted:

oh yeah, i'm sure it will

I will live on Pate.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mister magpie posted:

you think his supporters are aware of what they are done? that's rather optimistic of you

We've done great things.

I heard an interview the other day where a woman said she voted for Trump because he's entertaining. She's right. He's strong, powerful, and also entertaining. The complete package!

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

rear end cobra posted:

We have our very own right wing poo poo heads in charge here so it really depends on your whiteness

God drat it

Maybe Sweden then how do the swedes feel about black people

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

I thought we are going to have another Civil War. Apparently I am mistaken.

We are going to have another Thirty Years' War over religion.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

fixing to knit a noose for these folks

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
what would happen if twitter shut itself down? would Trump explode?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XVs5CFJkGk

prefect posted:

Well poo poo.

Ed Asner's still cool, though.

Asner signed a statement released by the organization 9/11 Truth in 2004 that calls for a new investigation into the September 11 attacks. A brief summary of the reasons for his position appears in a video available on YouTube.[23] Asner confirmed his support for the statement in 2009.[24] Asner also narrated the documentary film The Oil Factor: Behind the War on Terror.[25]

Asner served as the spokesman for 2004 Racism Watch. In April 2004, he wrote an open letter to "peace and justice leaders" encouraging them to demand "full 9-11 truth" through the organization 9-11 Visibility Project.[26] In 2011, Asner hosted the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth documentary on the collapse of 7 World Trade Center that concludes that the building was taken down by controlled demolition.[27]

where did we go wrong

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Scent of Worf posted:

God drat it

Maybe Sweden then how do the swedes feel about black people

Sorry friend, same story all over europe, especially after Syria started happening

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/22/world/europe/sweden-immigrant-restrictions.html

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Trump conference starting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRCK9Bwux14

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

There is a right-wing, authoritarian upswell worldwide. There is no safe place to go.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol Trump is gonna do everything he can to disenfranchise historically dem voters isn't he

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Louisgod posted:

they better loving hold off until NIntendo releases the Switch, and after that Russia can do whatever they want

drat, Trump is gonna make the switch cost more, then the death of net neutrality means I'll have to pay a bunch for a connection able to play Splatoon 2.

america is dead.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

rear end cobra posted:

Sorry friend, same story all over europe, especially after Syria started happening

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/22/world/europe/sweden-immigrant-restrictions.html

there is no escaping the nuclear hellfire for me

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

fits my needs posted:

Lol, I wonder what it feels like being a Trump voting grandparent and having to face your grandchildren knowing what you've done.

Otto Wels and Ernst Thalmann didn't make it through the war and IIRC they didn't leave any grandchildren to relay their story.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

B-but the emails!

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-emails-rnc-reince-priebus-white-house-server-548191

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lasted 30 seconds of that stream

dude can't be empathetic without reading a loving teleprompter

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
WE NEED SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i agree that the southeastern united states' greatest need right now is more speed

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.
Good thing Trump stopped federal agencies from speaking Publically, now the CDC disease outbreaks can never reach the public sphere. I sure am glad the 2017 flu epidemic is no more, now that reporting is no longer publicly accessible.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

lol Trump is gonna do everything he can to disenfranchise historically dem voters isn't he

republicans have been doing this quite consistently for decades, but yes, i would say at this point absolutely all bets are off and they will take whatever further steps are deemed remotely feasible

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
waiut why did they clap when he said law enforcement agency? taht was weird.

such a weird place to pause for an applause.

YOU. ARE. A. LAW. ENFORCEMENT. AGENCY. *pause for applause*

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

what would happen if twitter shut itself down? would Trump explode?

apparently a number of mexican investors are getting tired of the peso fluctuating so much with trump's tweets that they're joking about buying twitter

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-12/-shut-down-twitter-cry-goes-out-among-exasperated-peso-traders

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Feb 2, 2017

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

Xelkelvos posted:

There's a reply to that tweet stating that St. Paul would have 2% of their budget affected which is a greater percent, even if it's quantitatively less. There are probably others like that which is probably relevant.

Yup. Trying to compare state and country budgets in absolute terms is really dumb. Percentage is much more important

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

brief reminder that crushing federal employees is enormously popular with american voters, as is much of what trump is doing

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yeah I was kind of weirded out by Obama giving away medals of freedom to celebrities, but after finding out Malia is interning in Hollywood and wants to make it a career it makes a ton of sense lol

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

gently caress you Paul Ryan

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rear end cobra posted:

gently caress you Paul Ryan

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
JEB!!

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
The unprecedented surge...

...hasn't it been in decline and even negative at some times?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
ahahahaahahahahhaaha

"i want to acknowledge the ice and border patrol officers in this room and not just because they unanimously endorsed me...but it helps heh heh heh"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

quote:

doing your job the way you want to do em

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon: