Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mr. Nemo posted:

Or "Enkidel, I'm like six hundred years old, I got the passive Detect Lies skill so many levels ago." Unless it's actually an active skill, we should ask Uriah. If it's a passive one we should check if he can detect our lies, and if so, if we can spend some ??? to make it not work. Wait, that;s experimenting, drat Ishamal.

Diog, does Snarls recognize drawings of things? Like, realistic paintings? Or at least statues? Please tell me he knows that there is a statue of best boy in Kavodel and that it's not just a weird stone

My cat loves watching videos of birds and squirrels. There's a whole genre of videos for cats and dogs to watch on Youtube. So they are capable of understanding some level of realistic imitation.

example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7XGHT0fEfk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
I call forth team hunger to join us in getting a cat. For a villain needs a cat to pet while he pass judgement in his CEO chair.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
You are Enkidel's cat, Henry Hissenger, you are all black except for a small white patch on your front left paw. You have a grumpy face. You look like this:

You lay in the massive lounge chair that rests in Enkidel's family room. Enkidel made it especially for you, even if he often sits in it himself. Hearing a noise at the other side of the room, you rise, yawn, and stretch. Then you hop down from the chair and check your surroundings.

You benefit from physical strength equivalent to that of one cat of a fit build
You can see in the dark
Your claws are very sharp
There are no intruders in your litter box
You are being Watched.... by one of Enkidel's youngest (great? Great great?) grandchildren, a boy of about one year named Binyamin.

Binyamin looks at your tail longingly as you wiggle it invitingly. The boy begins to toddle toward you.

Will you:
A. Rub lovingly against Binyamin
B. Hiss and run away to another room
C. Scratch that kid right on his stupid face
D. Something else. Fill in.

a cat irl fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jan 26, 2017

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

The most dadest dad that ever dadded.

I bet 3dad could beat up 7bird

E: :3: A

McSpanky fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jan 26, 2017

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Diogines posted:

He seems slightly surprised when you asked, as if he expected you to know. "I checked your lineage, of course." His manner indicates he thought this entirely socially acceptable and would not cause offense. Perhaps it is more accepted in Baitel, where many men are well Blooded? When you ask him what it told you he said "That is is unfamiliar, which is expected of course, i've not met a scion of Enkidu before, well not before your son."

Tizqar does call us a scion of Enkidu. I'm not sure he actually knows that at all, he is probably just making an assumption because we are black AF and he's never felt that lineage before. Unless he carded Aaron as well, then I don't know. Tudiya thinks he is mistaken when we talk to him about it later.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

A

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Did anyone ever do a count for the actual update?

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
C

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
A

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Binyamin lets out a joyous squeal as he races toward you. Or at least as fast as a toddler can race on two unsteady feet!

As you wind your way across the room, through the chairs and couches of wildly variying sizes, you realize he's movingly pretty quickly! Luckily you are next to a much smaller chair and when Binyamin reaches you, he steadies himself on a chair leg and reaches out for your tail.

but you're much too quick for him! You've already slid around to his side and press up against his legs. For a moment he laughs at your soft fur tickling him but suddenly he gasps as the combination of reaching for something and a cat leaning on his leg causes him to topple over forward.

Binya topples down on his face!

He begins to pick himself up and there are some tears in his eyes! What are you going to do next?

E: Rub on his face some! Try to make him laugh, or at least not cry
F: That fall was so loud and scary! Puff up and hiss, don't let anyone hurt you
G: RUN!
H: Something else! Fill in.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

Arkanomen posted:

I'm quoting this to be the first to say I bet that is exactly how Lizardmen, Bugmen and Minotaurs were made.

"And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three hundred ells:[69] Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood."

A

Mr. Nemo fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jan 26, 2017

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
H. Lay on him before he can get up. New chair.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
H, grow bored of the larval human, wander off smugly and go seek a more worthy opponent.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Steal the baby's breath! Take that blue stuff while it's still too young to hold onto it.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

H. Sit on the human and lick your genitals.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

H, grow bored of the larval human, wander off smugly and go seek a more worthy opponent.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

E, try not to smother him.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

H. Sits on tears chair

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
H. Scratch his stupid face up

Asking team hunger to help you get a cat seems like a good way to test the digestability of cats.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Binyamin begins to sniffle as you climb onto his back. Before he can take a deep enough breath to start wailing, he hiccups and babbles something unintelligable (both to humans and to you, a 12lb feline) and looks over his shoulder at you. You blink at him congenially and settle down a little

The decision is made from the back of the confused toddler, yes, now is a good time to bathe. Rolling over onto your back, you get down to work, noting a couple of giggles from your new chair. Kinda loud, but pretty warm! Before you can really start, a noise catches the attention of both you and Binyamin. A woman has come into the room!

The woman smiles at you both and says something you don't completely understand. For all the time you've spent in Enkidel's household, the only person who has been able to receive your orders has been Enkidel himself! Still, you've picked up a few of their words even if they can't understand you and that lady DEFINITELY said food. She walks nearer to you and sprinkles a few shreads of dried meat on one of your chairs!

The allure is too strong and even if you wanted to run, that snack is too tasty. Abandoning your newest chair, you leap up to find your bounty.

It's truly delicious and coincidentally, you're in a perfect place for a nap!

pictured: Henry Hissenger napping right now. ty for reading this :3

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Outrail posted:

Asking team hunger to help you get a cat seems like a good way to test the digestability of cats.
Our dog did claim the larger cat might taste better.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

-1 to all cat votes because cats are bad.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

As humanity continues to lose its soul and the gods powers wane, an invasion by every major demon in the area is imminent and we are coming to terms with the fact that we are literally a loving god. But it's important that we take the time to note that cats rule and dogs, in fact, drool.

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
I look forward to further catventures.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
Cat is canon, that settles it.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

I wonder if Tudiya's living lie detector acts up when he feels our nervousness as we think about just what we did with those stones.

"Why is my son suddenly sweating profusely."

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

MinistryofLard posted:

I wonder if Tudiya's living lie detector acts up when he feels our nervousness as we think about just what we did with those stones.

I'm not sure Enkidel even sweats anymore.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

A lack of updates, or more probably toxoplasmosis is driving some of you mad.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Diogines posted:

I want to be clear, I don't hate cats.

Then answer this question true:

Catybaras

or

Capybarkas

Aades
Nov 28, 2005

Guns Up!

Jokingly say to Tudiya, "What do you think would happen if a witch like Indor got her hands on one of those stones? Haha..."

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Aades posted:

Jokingly say to Tudiya, "What do you think would happen if a witch like Indor got her hands on one of those stones? Haha..."

do not do this oh el

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
Well, lack of updates has driven us to madness.

Headcount: Who'd get in on a game of Dom4?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

MinistryofLard posted:

"What did I do with the stones?... Uhh... Oh geeze, um.. Yeah I um.. "
*He stops stammering as sweat pools across Ed's face and a Labaras apple the size of a pomegranate bobs up and down*
"I.. I um threw them in the river. And they won't come back. They're gone! Look! A cat!"

*Tudiya narrows his eyes*
"Hmm.... Nothing. And there is a cat over there. I guess you're telling the truth."

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

TheCog posted:

I would consider buying it and trying to force my way through the poorly documented interface and the cookie cutter faction design (the two common complaints I saw in negative reviews, all of which said the game was insanely crunchy and worth it if you are into that sort of thing).

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008

TheCog posted:

I've never played multiplayer but I'm willing to give it a go as long as no cats are involved.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pre emptively voting that if we ever get a pet goat to call it Goaty McGoatface

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I thought the whole "descendant of Enkidu" thing was someones attempt to make us more palatable to white people when we first came to Zepath, and it just kind of became the rumor along with "also a cannibal" until we came into our own.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheCog posted:

Can you summon or recruit any cats in Dom 4?

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

JosephWongKS posted:

Can you summon or recruit any cats in Dom 4?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

A post unrelated to cats.

An update tomorrow is highly probable and if not, we will update Saturday morning.