Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

got some chores tonight posted:

im sliding out of this convo cuz 1. my time is more valuable and important than yours and 2. my life is better and im personally happier than you so even if i demonstrate my superior intellect and rhetoric i would still lose the argument b/c it involves engaging someone of such lower worth than me

If you honestly believe this then you don't know who you're talking to ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Jonathan Fisk posted:

is this the mini

yes I just need a name for a superhero that is derivative but not already done. I'm thinking something like "Steel Mask" but in Polish.

e: Stal Maska. Terrible.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jan 30, 2017

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Mafia Goon posted:

im sliding out of this convo cuz 1. my time is more valuable and important than yours and 2. my life is better and im personally happier than you so even if i demonstrate my superior intellect and rhetoric i would still lose the argument b/c it involves engaging someone of such lower worth than me

Boston Goon posted:

gently caress you ignorant rear end holes you're all dumb as poo poo and know nothing about my automobile ownership, i'm also in my mid 30s so you're just literal children. you're all weak and make the worst attempts at fronting which is evident in the typical fat carb munching nerd passive aggression in the last two posts. i would have owned all you biches in high school and college and own you today in social status, wealth and happiness per capita :tipshat:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm pretty sure Deez Nuts is polish.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

same

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

altho i probably wouldnt cite hs and college thats kinda desperate

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

also lmao posting on the internet when youre 30

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

also lmao posting on the internet

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Chores what is your happiness per capita?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

In fairness, he might be right, given goons

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Chores what is your happiness per capita?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i could really go for some carbs rn

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

write this on my tombstone

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hi mmm you are invited to my birthday party on the 18th in kansas city

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Snooze Cruise posted:

I'll see if I can make it. I might be working

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Chores remember when you screamed for an hour because you lost in fantasy football? Good times

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Mr. F! posted:

Chores remember when you screamed for an hour because you lost in fantasy football? Good times

yeah it owned

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i only resubbed this thread cuz i clicked it accidentally and i read awren was going to post a fanty football recap and i was eagerly anticipating it

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hey chores.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

hey

e: wrong account

Jump King fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jan 30, 2017

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Humble Bundle has the original XCOM free for like 2 days.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/xcom-ufo-defense-free-game

Enjoy

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

Enjoy

Woop woop!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Max posted:

Hey chores.

yo

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Infinitum posted:

Enjoy
Furiously does squats so my guys with micro launchers don't take reaction shots at dudes ten feet away

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Snooze Cruise posted:

What are you doing in Kansas City? At some point be sure to grab some Gates.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I went to Oklahoma Joe's the one time I was in Kansas City and that's why I know that KC barbecue is #1

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Poque posted:

I went to Oklahoma Joe's the one time I was in Kansas City and that's why I know that KC barbecue is #1

Hell yeah. I've only been there a couple of times, but I was way closer to Arthur Bryant's and moderately closer to Gates. Also a tiny place called R&J's that I can't really speak to the quality of objectively because the Jayhawker with a side of baked beans there was like my go-to "we're going out to celebrate something" order as a little kid.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Idr if I am signed up for any recruiting games but please unsignup me immediately as I won't have time to play thanks!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

>xcom
>enjoy

:dawkins101:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

GulagDolls posted:

>xcom
>enjoy

:dawkins101:

:xcom:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Dumb Scum has ended in a combined player and moderator apathy victory, due to a poor set-up

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

I'm opening a game today hope you're all excited.

I hope you're all still excited.

The Paupers of Podłima is open. 15 players. Woo!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

jon joe posted:

Dumb Scum has ended in a combined player and moderator apathy victory, due to a poor set-up

I thought the concept was fascinating and really enjoyed following along over the last few days. Was hoping you'd secretly made almost everyone scum but on competing scum teams or something like that.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
sorry jj I was slacking and hosed up :(

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
It's fine, part of player engagement is the mod's responsibility through good game design.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Ok kids. I need a new 3DS game I've played through Hyrule Warrior Legends enough and I don't think I'm gonna push through EVERY bonus map. I recently went through the DKC trio which were really good and I wish I could play Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, but they haven't released it.

So I'm thinking either Super Mario World, which I know for a fact I've never 100%, if not Super Mario 3D World. Either that or I wait a few days for Wooly World. Though I fear the latter might be easy. It looks easy? I don't know. Opinions?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I've heard super mario 3d world is fantastic.

Super Mario World is good though.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Ok kids. I need a new 3DS game I've played through Hyrule Warrior Legends enough and I don't think I'm gonna push through EVERY bonus map. I recently went through the DKC trio which were really good and I wish I could play Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, but they haven't released it.

So I'm thinking either Super Mario World, which I know for a fact I've never 100%, if not Super Mario 3D World. Either that or I wait a few days for Wooly World. Though I fear the latter might be easy. It looks easy? I don't know. Opinions?

Super Mario 3d World is really really fun!

Mega Man X is also really fun!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Super Mario 3D Land is the 3DS one, and it's fantastic.

I think you haven't played A Link Between Worlds? It's probably the best 3DS game and an all-time best Zelda.

Either of the Fire Emblems (Awakening > Fates) is great too.

Earthbound is on 3DS VC, that's a classic Must Play.

Picross 3D 2 is a fantastic puzzle game that can suck people in forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Link Between Worlds is the good poo poo. Just finished a Hero mode run through of it.

The Pokemans is also good.

There is a demo of Wooly World out if you can hold it in for a few days.