Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

By literally calling them out in public

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Milo is bad news, and is largely just popping up at Colleges to troll and harass the LGBT population, and has noteably outed quite a few.

He's an evil SOB.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

quote:

“I’ll tell you one UW Milwaukee student that doesn’t need to man up, Justine Kramer.”

He then shared a photo of Adelaide Kramer (Justine is a former name), who was apparently in the audience at the time, on the screen while he proceeded to berate her.
poo poo like that

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

CommieGIR posted:

Milo is bad news, and is largely just popping up at Colleges to troll and harass the LGBT population, and has noteably outed quite a few.

He's an evil SOB.

He's also a breitbart editor and big alt-right(white supremacists) celebrity.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I was really hoping his visa would get pulled for reasons of "spreading hate speech is not a job" when Hillary got elected.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
So saw the Berkeley protests turning into a block party on periscope, and the police have declared it an "unlawful assembly" and nobody payed any attention. Kron4 just said that live too, There is like the center bonfire thats the "protest" and the rest of the campus is just having a blast.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

SperginMcBadposter posted:

He's also a breitbart editor and big alt-right(white supremacists) celebrity.

Yup. He's grade A garbage.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

what the gently caress is the point of this question?

and what do you mean by "campy"?

For a new page:

SperginMcBadposter posted:

He uses those events to out trans students so lovely people at that school can harass them.

How?
E:Was it just that one time at UMW, or is the purpose of the events to more broadly out out people?

The nazi punching thread. Remember the funny name?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

joat mon posted:

The nazi punching thread. Remember the funny name?

He's not a nazi though, according to sources. He's just an alt-right Breitbart contributor! Alt titles!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
altzi

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Milo is probably masturbating about people rioting over him.

Of course he is. Every time something like this happens, he sells more books and more people follow him. He successfully trolls these people into creating a shitshow and then sits back and watches as every negative stereotype about the protesters is validated.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

In Milo's own words he's not a white supremacist based the amount of black dicks that he's sucked.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

SwampDonkey posted:

In Milo's own words he's not a white supremacist based the amount of black dicks that he's sucked.

Its the gay version "I'm not racist, I have black friends"

He's also a self-hating gay who thinks it can be cured.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Milo is a grade-A troll who I personally think would be better dealt with by just ignoring him. He lives for shock value - he's a gay conservative! He fucks black dudes! He calls himself a dangerous human being! He outs people as trans! His speeches cause riots! His entire shtick is based around provoking a reaction. Not that I don't hope that the insufferable twit breaks his neck after tripping while walking down a flight of stairs and spends the rest of his life sucking down dinner through a straw, but I see someone like Richard Spencer as a more insidious threat who should be confronted any time he rears his head in public. Milo's a piece of poo poo showman who is probably smart enough to know that he's an ally of convenience for the alt-right, and that he'd be one of the first up against the wall if they ever fully got into power.

Shkreli, on the other hand, is just begging to die from anaphylactic shock after getting stung by a bee, with no one on his protective detail having an epi-pen because it cost too much.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

CommieGIR posted:

He's an evil SOB.

And I found out that three co-workers follow him on fb...

:smithicide:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Just now;

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/826990079738540033

Keep going Trump please get us a bit closer to that war.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

joat mon posted:

E:Was it just that one time at UMW, or is the purpose of the events to more broadly out out people?

Does it matter?

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

https://twitter.com/caulkthewagon/status/826989295466663940
https://twitter.com/neontrotsky/status/826985274282479616
gently caress the alt-right.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/826986298191802369

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Some what. Some times people do lovely things once and then apologize about it. If you don't know Milo at all, you may think this was possible.

If he did it multiple times, then that easily changes their view.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Why the gently caress isn't America colored in?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Waroduce posted:

So I travel alot for work. Domestically, but alot. And I'm in an airport bar and some new Zealand chick who works on yachts out of miami is giving me conversation and poo poo and she missed her original flight cause she was delayed by 6 hours by customs and immigration who apparently gave her 20 questions. She ended up having to call the Captain to get him to vouch for her.

She also said they made her unlock her phone and read every single message she sent or received that was in the phone.

God drat man. This is a blonde new Zealand chick w a sexi accent, what happens to brown people

lol i probably know her yachting is a small industry

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/826989984288800770

:hellyeah:

Read that wording: "Please explain why you aren't criminals, kthx".

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Pesticide20 posted:

Why the gently caress isn't America colored in?

Well, he did admit it's probably not comprehensive.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
More from VA Office of Atty General

http://www.oag.state.va.us/media-ce...-on-immigration

Links to motions to intervene

http://ag.virginia.gov/files/2017-01-31-Commonwealths-Motion-to-Intervene-with-Proposed-Order.pdf

http://ag.virginia.gov/files/2017-01-31-Commonwealths-Brief-ISO-Motion-to-Intervene.pdf

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Two Finger posted:

lol i probably know her yachting is a small industry

I want to know sexy accented New Zealand Yacht chick just FYI.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

M_Gargantua posted:

I want to know sexy accented New Zealand Yacht chick just FYI.

it's funny because i think our accent is just about the least sexy one there is

but in general most (90% or more) yacht chicks are sexy as gently caress

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Yes, it does. Why gild the lily with hyperbolic lies/part truths/exaggerations when the truth is just as powerful and, well, true?
Why grant him evil mastermind powers and the ability to create and manage a breathtakingly efficient advance team?
From reading the other posts, it seems like people are more than able to give accurate, truthful descriptions of him that carry just as much emotional impact.
It bothers me more when it's done by people and causes that I agree with because the falsehood detracts from the truth that's already there and because I like to think we're better than that.

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

Blind Rasputin posted:

Just now;

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/826990079738540033

Keep going Trump please get us a bit closer to that war.
At this point, right now, is anyone anywhere even questioning if we're going to launch a war on Iran in the very near future? I mean, trying to start a war with China or Mexico or Australia or The Mushroom Kingdom are things one could argue may happen, but a war with Iran is 100% happening. Right?

Two Finger posted:

to be fair a war with australia would be an interesting one

aussies in general are tough as gently caress and fighting in the desert outback would probably fit your recent experience
Well, I guess it'll all come down to one question: Who are the Emus going to side with?

Robot Hobo fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Feb 2, 2017

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

aussies in general are tough as gently caress and fighting in the desert outback would probably fit your recent experience

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Two Finger posted:

Yeah, but the emus man

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Imagine how many dudes we'd lose because they thought they could box a kangaroo

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Robot Hobo posted:

At this point, right now, is anyone anywhere even questioning if we're going to launch a war on Iran in the very near future? I mean, trying to start a war with China or Mexico or Australia or The Mushroom Kingdom are things one could argue may happen, but a war with Iran is 100% happening. Right?

Well, I guess it'll all come down to one question: Who are the Emus going to side with?

your helicopters won't stand a chance against the kangaroos that's for sure

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Proud Christian Mom posted:

But would those truly count as losses?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
A man with the oratory skills of a 12-year-old is leader of the free world.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826774668245946368

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-commando-idUSKBN15G5RX

quote:

U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations.

As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists.
If this happened under Obama it would be Benghazi 2.0

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Considering how the marines and sailors used to get the ever living blue gently caress beat out of them on the streets of Brisbane whenever they were in port, yeah, probably a bad move.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Proud Christian Mom posted:

By box you mean commit bestiality, right?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

At least he said it's not comprehensive but I feel like leaving out the US is just egregious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
So this was a thing that happened

https://twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

• Locked thread