Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Just wanna say that this is a really good mobile game. Runs great, tons of polish, and the monetization isn't overly aggressive. The story gives a shitton of orbs and although it may take a bit of re-rolling at the start to get a solid 5* team captain you don't really need much else yet.

Anna and the two other main characters seem pretty solid from their skills but gently caress raising them 40 levels right now to get them to 4*. I have a 3* healer (Wrys) that seems okay - he has an offensive ability and a bunch of passives that heal himself and an ally.

edit: friend# 9796558446

acumen fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Feb 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

We might want a spreadsheet for friending eachother in this game, though I'm not sure what it does yet.

my friend number is 6180380525 so feel free to friend me, my lead is Lyn right now but it might be Ryoma later i dunno if it matters

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Heaven Spacey posted:

Guys, this is very important to me: Has anyone drawn a Hector yet :ohdear:

Hector is in the game, but he is a base 5* unit who isn't on either banner right now, so the odds of getting him are absurdly low.

At least he isn't Ike, who isn't even in the game yet.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
How many orbs do you need to get five heroes?

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

20. 5, 4, 4, 4, 3

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Kelp Plankton posted:

We might want a spreadsheet for friending eachother

If no-one's done this, I'll get on it in a moment.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Terper posted:

What's her weapon? Abel has a Brave Lance which is a measly 5 might. Level 1 Takumi already outclasses him thanks to his 14 might Fujin Yumi with innate Pass 2 :allears:

Her crazy attack stat was without the weapon though.

In the end I rerolled and now I have a 4☆ Sakura who can heal 10 HP per turn and can double her heal every other time, and given how useful healers are I think I'll stick with this. Plus, I also got a 4☆ Marth.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

FC Submission Form is here, Spreadsheet is here. You can edit the Team Lead column in case yours changes. If any other info turns out to be pertinent, well poo poo just stick it in there or further to the right, make a new column.

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Feb 2, 2017

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Doesn't it automatically add the character's weapon might to the Atk stat?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

AlphaKretin posted:

FC Submission Form is here, Spreadsheet is here. You can edit the Team Lead column in case yours changes. If any other info turns out to be pertinent, well poo poo just stick it in there or further to the right, make a new column.

How do I know who my team lead is? And how do I change it?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Apparently you get nothing if you roll two of the same heroes. Thanks for the two three star Bartse.

They have different stats?? Mmmm

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Dunban posted:

I'm not sure, I was just extrapolating that it's important from Kelp Plankton's post. :v: I assume that it's just the first person in your current team, or maybe you assign a team for multiplayer when you first interact with it - I've yet to. :shrug:

Tired Moritz posted:

Apparently you get nothing if you roll two of the same heroes. Thanks for the two three star Bartse.

Sounds like you can combine them to get a slightly stronger one.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Terper posted:

Doesn't it automatically add the character's weapon might to the Atk stat?

I just realized that and came here to correct myself yes.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Tired Moritz posted:

Combine them and you get a stronger character. Feed someone the same stars or higher for a stat bump, a lower star version for a bunch of SP

Dupes are not bad, especially if it's a high-star unit

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Since I'm an American with no patience, I ended up downloading the APK. Hopefully this doesn't bite me in the rear end somehow.

I just finished my first set of pulls and got 3* Setsuna, 3* Selena (Severa?), 3* Fiora, 3* Matthew, and 4* Sakura

Nice to get all 3* and above like that but where the hell is Marty?

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

:allears:
Knights seem pretty good so far. Lots of chokepoints and it's easy enough to lure enemies in. 1 Move is really really terrible though.

Also, this skill :stare:

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
why is the app not released here yet, why am i not selling my soul for charlotte at this exact moment

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
My Lissa is absurdly tanky, for some reason. 14 Defense and 13 Resistance at level 11 :staredog:

Look Sharp!
Mar 24, 2013
I misunderstood the orb discount, and I pulled right away with only 15.
Still, I got two 4 stars, so maybe I should just keep going?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Dunban posted:

My Lissa is absurdly tanky, for some reason. 14 Defense and 13 Resistance at level 11 :staredog:

And now +1 to each at level 12!

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I'd recommend people reroll til they get a healer, at the very least.

My first few rolls (I didn't optimize my rolls, because I was impatient and wanted a Hector. I failed.):

-3* Nino
-4* Serra
-4* Ogma
-3* Selena
-3* Matthew
-4* Raven
-4* Subaki

Not the worst batch. I'm not sure Subaki's going to see much use - he can fly, has Swap and he gets a bonus when attacking Reds, but our princess' Rally Strength is really good. Ogma and Raven are going to pull a lot of work, since they get Brave weapons right off the bat and heal themselves with their specials.

Also Serra can finally attack, so she's going to be pretty much a mainstay til I feel like pulling on greys again.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

How tedious is it to reroll? I might do it if it doesn't take more than a few minutes.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
So when can you combine?

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

5* Roy comes with Binding Blade straight away and has 24 Atk (8+16) on Level 1 :getin:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I'm re-rolling until I get a roy from my first three rolls. Does the nintendo account thing work like a facebook account does with most games? Where I can set it up on one device and use it to play on multiple? Because in the vast majority of mobile games, you can't really reroll on iOS so I'm doing this on android.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
This is some old bullshit that I can't play this on my iPhone right now.

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014
Time to start rerolling...

Woah a cool Eliwood cutscene I must have got his 5*!!!

4* What

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Have you heard of the World of Awakening? How about the World of Birthright? Or the World of Conquest? Or the World of Mystery of the Emblem?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Nuebot posted:

I'm re-rolling until I get a roy from my first three rolls. Does the nintendo account thing work like a facebook account does with most games? Where I can set it up on one device and use it to play on multiple? Because in the vast majority of mobile games, you can't really reroll on iOS so I'm doing this on android.

If you talk to the owl at the home screen and do the first 3 missions after the tutorial then you get 5 rolls per reroll

Also don't link your account until you've got one you wanna keep

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Terper posted:

If you talk to the owl at the home screen and do the first 3 missions after the tutorial then you get 5 rolls per reroll

Also don't link your account until you've got one you wanna keep

There's an owl? I'll think about that though. But I dunno if I want to dig five rolls deep. I'll see how the next few go.

Samba De Amigo posted:

Time to start rerolling...

Woah a cool Eliwood cutscene I must have got his 5*!!!

4* What

Oh dang that happens? Can you upgrade dudes from 4* to 5*?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Funky Valentine posted:

Have you heard of the World of Awakening? How about the World of Birthright? Or the World of Conquest? Or the World of Mystery of the Emblem?

The World of Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

Has there been any indication as to what time this will be available in the US or should I just keep checking the App Store every 30 min?

Kp
Aug 3, 2002

Lets drill
drat, I'm too lazy (and working) to go the emulator route to download this. The only Fire Emblem game I really played a lot of was Sacred Stones so I'm hoping to see some characters from that series. Well, it's not like I'm in a rush to play considering another mobage game I'm playing is having a huge grindathon event going on right now.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Well, awake and rolled for the first time. Not a great first roll with no characters I incredibly care about, though Oboro is nice, and it wasn't a super roll in terms of stars either (3 3-stars, 1 4-star, 1 5-star), but holy poo poo 5-star Takumi comes with Fujin Yumi and it's just as good as it was in Fates (14 mt, can pass through foes). Level 1, 22 Atk seems incredible.

Lord Koth fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Feb 2, 2017

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Okay, you don't get experience in Arena battles, but you do get skill points.

Nevermind, you get experience, it's just that my opponent was too level.

Dunban fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Feb 2, 2017

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Got the banner character with the massive jugs.

No need to reroll.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Dunban posted:

It's just the first person on your team, all the way to the left. I don't know if it's important at all but it's who gets displayed as your lil avatar on the friends list so I assume they're important for.... something?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am trying to get Tharja or Lyn 5* and it is taking me quite a bit

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Oh, hey. I got 5* Roy. Not the best rolls for the rest of the team but whatever, I can live with it. I can sleep now and link this poo poo tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

So now that its out there a bit, how much does real money help? Is there a TON of RNG in the character stats that we're going to curse about? Why won't the iTunes store updateeeeeeeee?!