Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I don't really feel the need to reroll because I got a three star Tiki who is actually a dragon (I have never played a Flame Emblem) and does like twice as much damage at level one from everyone else and I guess can go five star so hey that's good enough for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

I'm lonely and have no friends. Add me: 6741461434

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Atoramos posted:

:siren::siren:WHAT TO DO AS YOU START THE GAME UP:siren::siren:

-Log in, don't link your account. Start the game with the name you want, and get 15 orbs.
-Talk to the owl for 2 orbs.
-Beat the first two missions for 3 orbs. (Beat the second mission twice, then accept the quest you've completed)
-Summon for 5 orbs, and while at the same screen keep summoning. Summon all 5 characters for your 20 orbs.
-Hope for a 5* character from this teir list.
Got cool dudes? Great, link your account. Don't? Reinstall and better luck next time.

Quoting myself for the new page

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Feb 2, 2017

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008
Hm. Anyone able to get it up in Memu? I've tried with both the .apk and downloading directly from the store, and it just opens to a black screen.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Out in US, installing on my iPad and iPhone because rerolling one device at a time is for suckers and normal people. :v:

Atoramos posted:

-Log in, don't link your account. Start the game with the name you want, and get 15 orbs.
-Beat the first two missions for 3 orbs (beat the second mission twice).
-Summon for 5 orbs, and while at the same screen keep summoning. Summon all 5 characters for your 20 orbs.
Got cool dudes? Great, link your account. Don't? Reinstall and better luck next time.

Quoting this for anyone who missed it.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

My phone can't actually handle Heroes, it keeps crashing. :rip:

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Woo I was finally able to download this and it even works on my old-rear end phone! :toot:

I don't care about re-rolling poo poo. Apparently in my starting roster I have an awful 2* Matthew and Raigh. Then I went to summon, which I only kinda sort know how that works?

I don't know how to take a screenshot either but I got 3* Niles, 4* Nino, and three motherfucking Donnels! 1 3* and 2 4*. So... yeah.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Can you back out of summoning after you see the colors it drew?

First shot resulted in 5x 3*, time to try again.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Apparently it's faster to just roll 4 times rather than doing the first three missions for the remaining 3 orbs, so you may want to just do that.

Also like I said in the discord - the mynintendo rewards site gives you a ton of points which you can redeem for stamina refreshes (among other things) that allow you to beat the entirety of the story on normal in one go. You get 100 pts after each chapter, and the refreshes coincidentally cost 100 points as well.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
So, I've installed this on my Iphone 4(G?) (it's old, sue me) and it just randomly crashes and goes back to the Iphone home menu a lot. I've managed to actually get through a couple of missions using the power of auto-bookmarks, but does anyone have any idea if there's anyway to fix this? Deleting and redownloading didn't work.

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Atoramos posted:

-Beat the first two missions for 3 orbs (beat the second mission twice).

I did this but only had 19 orbs after redoing chapter 2.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Rirse posted:

I did this but only had 19 orbs after redoing chapter 2.

Accept the quest you've completed. I've changed the post.

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

Thanks Trump!

My change.org petition actually worked.

Welp, I guess I'm on board the trump train. The first president to actually do anything.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Is there a way to reroll on ios? I'm not sure if this is good

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I pulled Frederick who is taking no damage and oneshotting everything, so it's exactly like my first Awakenings playthrough

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I am glad at what I got. Apparently healers are good? I don't think I needed 3 though...

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

I've never played Fire Emblem, but if someone wants to check the banners against the teir list and tell me which is actually the better banner, that would be awesome.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hey this time it gave me sharena for the second mission instead of for the third?

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

For those freaking out about linking your account, pretty sure you can still reroll.

Or at least I can't imagine what other function "Delete All Data" and removing your Nintendo Account link would serve. I'll admit I haven't actually tried it as I was at least okay with my two rolls (.5) so far, and any one-time awards that were turned in (like the 10 bonus orbs) would obviously be gone.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Hmm, play store is telling me my Nox isn't compatible with the game, anyone here happen to know how I can fix that (while I reroll on a phone like a savage)?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Overbite posted:

Is there a way to reroll on ios? I'm not sure if this is good

It's good

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Alright, got the game, cleared the first two tutorial missions, and now it's time to--

*phone pops up a low battery notice*

Okay, maybe later then. :sigh:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So like that tier list doesn't have marth on it so he sucks? I did get that SS healer from the list sooo

Tengama
Sep 6, 2011
Heads up when rerolling if you rename the file instead of deleting it then the renamed file stays good for about 2 hours if you get a good roll you want to go back to.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Think this might be a keeper on the first try.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
Tried to look it up and it's telling me my device isn't compatible. What the hell does that even mean

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
"I've usually had good luck with gatchas in the past, I don't think I'll need to reroll! Got no time for that anyways!
*4 3 stars and a 4 star Niles* WELP TIME TO READ THAT REROLLING POST.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

So like that tier list doesn't have marth on it so he sucks? I did get that SS healer from the list sooo

He's top A rank (and like, day 1 tier lists, lol). Perfectly fine roll, especially with Elise as well.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
Is it better to roll on "Legendary Heroes" or "Deep Devotion" or does it not matter?

Kuai
May 25, 2004
So to reroll am I only supposed to have 17 gems? Or do I go a little bit farther in the story to get a full 5 summon?

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
My first roll was 4* Corrin(f) and Cecilia, and 3* Corrin(f), Niles and Cherche. Keeping it!

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Aerox posted:

Is it better to roll on "Legendary Heroes" or "Deep Devotion" or does it not matter?

Are you more interested in getting Marth/Tiki/Robin/Lucina, or Roy/Lyn/Camilla/Takumi?

Possible draws in the gatcha are the exact same for both options, there's just rate-up of getting one of them as a 5-star in the respective focuses.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Man, Catria and Camilla are a godsend. Being able to straight up ignore terrain since they're mounted flying units is making navigating some of these maps a breeze.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Terper posted:

He's top A rank (and like, day 1 tier lists, lol). Perfectly fine roll, especially with Elise as well.

Ok cool I'll stick with this roll then. I am going to guess that having a top tier healer is gonna help out quite a bit.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

I opened a 5 star Lucina and she is ridiculously overpowered for the story, one-shotting everything even with a type disadvantage.

I am guessing best practice is to wait until you have enough orbs to open 5 at once?

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Lord Koth posted:

For those freaking out about linking your account, pretty sure you can still reroll.

Or at least I can't imagine what other function "Delete All Data" and removing your Nintendo Account link would serve. I'll admit I haven't actually tried it as I was at least okay with my two rolls (.5) so far, and any one-time awards that were turned in (like the 10 bonus orbs) would obviously be gone.

If someone could check if it's faster to link an account and use this method to re-roll, I'd appreciate it. Same with the open question of 'which banner seems better'.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I didn't get any 5* units but I got a couple 4* units and two healers so I think I'll just work with what I got. Rerolling is kind of a pain.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Sea Sponge Run posted:

My phone can't actually handle Heroes, it keeps crashing. :rip:

It seems ok on my phone but there's noticeable lag on some screens with my iPad min 4.

First set of rolls was all 3* junk, time to try again after these games reinstall, which seems to take forever. I wish iOS hadn't made nuking save files such a pain in the rear end back in iOS 8 or so. Made rerolling in games go so much faster since you didn't have to reinstall each time. :sigh:

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Atoramos posted:

If someone could check if it's faster to link an account and use this method to re-roll, I'd appreciate it. Same with the open question of 'which banner seems better'.

Choose the banner that displays your favorites. Ignore tier lists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
589 814 35 22

Pulled Takumi with real money, also got Nino who seems strong. Is any one of Maria / Est / Ogma / Barst worth investing in?

Also, what are you all doing with your dupes?